Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 22141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19816

    West Coast Transplant needs help.

    Hi all I'm new to this side of the country, just moved from the west coast. This place is as dry as a desert and I could use some help.

    I just had a dream with Liela the beautiful readhead. Here are some thoughts on my dream:

    Pros:

    She has great communication from text to door.

    I felt safe at her incall, she let me look around.

    Really easy on the eyes. She has a banging body, Ricky likes booty and booty likes Ricky.

    Really responsive during out time, she was fun.

    Cons:

    On the phone with door dash during the encounter, couldn't tell if this was still part of our time.

    Multiple trips to the bathroom kept me guessing.

    Quoted me 240 hr, I ask for RBGFE while little Ricky was hard as a calculus exam in her mouth and am told it's an $80 uncharged for RBGFE. I had to make my way down to the lobby and ask the guy up front where the atm is.

    When the good things are done in my dream she starts getting dressed. I ask, wasnt this an hr appointment? She said of course you can hang out but for anything more fun it's another $80. Got it.

    For RBGFE in my dream it involved no dfk, and was told at least I got to kiss something else. Understood.

    In short, in my dream this fine looking young lady with GPS wants $400 for what, I'm still not sure.

    Total time playing 1/2 hr in my dream but paid for the hr. I guess I could have watched her eat her door dash.

    Question?

    1. Are there any decent ladies in the Cleveland or Akron area that offer fair pricing with a RBGFE experience who delivers. Where I came from an hr usually meant at least 2 pops. Feel free to PM.

  2. #19815

    CherryBomb

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose  [View Original Post]
    You didn't include a link, so I can't be sure, but if it's the person I think it is she's pretty old. Too old for me, but some people are into that. She is easy to set up with, good communication, very accommodating, easy going. But you will leave her place with kitty litter stuck between your toes and maybe other parts of your body as well.
    This is the woman we're talking about: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/479681881063.

    Think she's turning 52. Her cats had kittens & I agree about the kitty litter being on the floor. Also no bathroom in basement. A family lives upstairs so I have no idea what her arrangement is with them for bathroom facilities. Her clients can't go up there.

  3. #19814

    Don't pay prices that high

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    600 an hour? Holy crow!
    You can get a supermodel for less than 600. Why are you guys paying that much.

  4. #19813
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Natalie is going to be in Stow tonight (Fri) and Independence tomorrow night. DM me for digits, seniors only. 600/ Hr. Incall, 7-740 outcall.
    600 an hour? Holy crow!

  5. #19812

    Cherry Lorain County

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I've seen this older red heads posts for years. I've searched back on the board about 20 pages. I know I've seen reports. Anyone have an experience to share. I'm just looking for a nice BBBJ and I recall this being available.

    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    You didn't include a link, so I can't be sure, but if it's the person I think it is she's pretty old. Too old for me, but some people are into that. She is easy to set up with, good communication, very accommodating, easy going. But you will leave her place with kitty litter stuck between your toes and maybe other parts of your body as well.

  6. #19811
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Natalie is going to be in Stow tonight (Fri) and Independence tomorrow night. DM me for digits, seniors only. 600/ Hr. Incall, 7-740 outcall.
    Or go to Tryst. Her digits are there.

  7. #19810
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see Wet and Wild Wendy. Took a while to respond to text. Had agreed on time and I left to go to East Cleveland from Parma area. Get to the nearby address she sent me to and then crickets. I don't know what it is with some of these girls. Maybe they fall asleep in mid conversation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/840557895834
    Some of these girls will fall asleep with your dick in their mouth.

  8. #19809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Natalie

    Hi guys,

    Natalie is going to be in Stow tonight (Fri) and Independence tomorrow night. DM me for digits, seniors only. 600/ Hr. Incall, 7-740 outcall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.jpg‎   Natalie2.jpg‎  

  9. #19808
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Well, after some reading, I'm still on the fence.

    On one hand, she looks great, so much so that I probably wouldn't mind the bad service.

    On the other hand, Is Britt visiting the west side this weekend and would someone be willing to PM me her info?
    Zoey is better looking but a dead fish. Brit is not bad looking and unquestionably the better fuck but she's also bare backed half the guys in NEO. So what's more important too you?

  10. #19807

    Wet and Wild Wendy

    Wanted to see Wet and Wild Wendy. Took a while to respond to text. Had agreed on time and I left to go to East Cleveland from Parma area. Get to the nearby address she sent me to and then crickets. I don't know what it is with some of these girls. Maybe they fall asleep in mid conversation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/840557895834
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WenWildWendy.jpg‎  

  11. #19806
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Well, after some reading, I'm still on the fence.

    On one hand, she looks great, so much so that I probably wouldn't mind the bad service.

    On the other hand, Is Britt visiting the west side this weekend and would someone be willing to PM me her info?
    CarGuyF599. Check your inbox.

  12. #19805

    Zoey / Stacy. Or Britt?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    She just posted 3 ads at the same time on STG. Each has a different height, weight, and even name. 1 Zoey and 2 Stacy.


    I am intrigued and plan to search out the reviews here after I post this. Does she typically host in a certain area? If so, can someone post where?
    Well, after some reading, I'm still on the fence.

    On one hand, she looks great, so much so that I probably wouldn't mind the bad service.

    On the other hand, Is Britt visiting the west side this weekend and would someone be willing to PM me her info?

  13. #19804

    Zoey / Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Slonn  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her about two weeks ago for the first time. As all the reports say everything with her is very mechanical but she's very pretty. As long as you are just looking for a good looking hole, I recommend. If you want a more involved experience, not so much.
    She just posted 3 ads at the same time on STG. Each has a different height, weight, and even name. 1 Zoey and 2 Stacy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/494946032543

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/162948161035

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/536766429184

    I am intrigued and plan to search out the reviews here after I post this. Does she typically host in a certain area? If so, can someone post where?

  14. #19803
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, the verification was CRAZY, the most paranoid person I've seen EVER seen. Video verification the day before, then again on my way driving, then wanted a pic of the hotel when I arrived, a LEO check when I arrived, then wanted to see my phone pictures and make sure I wasn't recording. To the point that I would have walked if she hadn't taken the envelope to the adjoining room (another thing that freaked me out -she had two rooms, I did check it, but anyone could have come in after I checked). 15+ minutes of fucking around when I got to the room, needed to go get a towel, then fuck around with the music, then go hide the envelope in the other room, then find a charger, then answer text. WOW--I was getting so freaked out I didn't know how I'd even perform! So we get started and I told her I could go a couple rounds, "Oh that's and upcharge", EVERYTHING was an upcharge. I said I'm here for an hour, not a qv or 30 min. Nope didn't matter, told me I should have known that. I was like whatever. She started arguing that if I had been doing this for as long as I said that's standard, I said NOPE not standard for an hour appointment. She then had toilet paper stuffed in her cooter, "didn't want panties to get wet" and completely forgot about it (BTW I was first appt of the day). Never been with someone that wanted to argue about service like her. I was finally like fuck it, I'm already here for an hour and choose / agreed for the Greek upgrade prior to arrival. I got it in my head I wasn't going to bust quick. I hit / pounded that ass for 45 minutes; I couldn't believe I could do it (usually pretty quick) but I was mentally going to pound it as long as I could. Hard pounding too, hands on both shoulders pulling her back and pounding, she took it like a champ, and she said she even came a couple times.

    Would I repeat, NO.
    Wow, sorry you had the rough of a time with her. Sounds like a completely different provider than the one I saw. Maybe she's bipolar or something, it's pretty common in this line of work.

  15. #19802
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    So, OK, you have no way of knowing that you just sent a pic of your dick to a 17 year old want to be hooker who looks older than she is. What now?

    Never text or say anything incriminating on the phone. Even if you are using a burner, if the man descends on you and you didn't know something was wrong they are going to catch you with it and your ass is going to be in the wringer. If you don't know who you're talking to, be very very careful.

    Cheech.
    So I am an idiot LOL. Solid advice and I will definitely be changing up my approach. Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape