Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 492 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6531

    I agree on Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    I had a one and done experience when I had the itch and not a lot of time a month ago.

    Pretty fast communication. Cheap notel in West Spfld. Didn't dick


    me around to get the room number.

    But once inside and face to face. Yeesh! Not very attractive. Photos are filtered as most others are on STG.

    Definitely a lot older than age given. Lots of miles on her is the best way to describe.

    Her prices were high but I told her I just wanted to test out her BBBJ skills and if good I would return and got a slight discount.

    The BBBJ was not that bad tbh. She definitely had years of practice and I did bust a nut.

    But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else to get thru it. One and done for me just because I was not attracted to her.

    Also room smelled like an ashtray. She's definitely NO QUEEN let's put it that way. More witch face than queen face..
    I would 100% agree with this review. Pics aren't accurate, age isn't. Decent BBBJ but not worth it in my opinion either.

  2. #6530

    Queen? Not So Much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/558014556244

    Anyone care to share their experiences with her?
    I had a one and done experience when I had the itch and not a lot of time a month ago.

    Pretty fast communication. Cheap notel in West Spfld. Didn't dick me around to get the room number.

    But once inside and face to face. Yeesh! Not very attractive. Photos are filtered as most others are on STG.

    Definitely a lot older than age given. Lots of miles on her is the best way to describe.

    Her prices were high but I told her I just wanted to test out her BBBJ skills and if good I would return and got a slight discount.

    The BBBJ was not that bad tbh. She definitely had years of practice and I did bust a nut.

    But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else to get thru it. One and done for me just because I was not attracted to her.

    Also room smelled like an ashtray. She's definitely NO QUEEN let's put it that way. More witch face than queen face.

    But others may have an alternate viewpoint. But that's my personal experience which I'm sharing here.

    Hope that helps.

    Peace.

  3. #6529

    The Queen

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/558014556244

    Anyone care to share their experiences with her?

  4. #6528

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    I've never hooked up in springfield before, but been everywhere around for 20 plus years. Help me out guys. Been looking at this one for awhile, is she legit and as good as the pictures show?

    I've taken plenty for the team, just doing a little recon this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/853375443005
    Be sure to check the forum for reviews. Also be aware that the pictures go back as far as 2017. That's prior to baby 1, 2020 and baby 2, 2023.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-19-17i.jpg‎   Autumn 11-19-17a.jpg‎   2023 ad.jpg‎  

  5. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstro000  [View Original Post]
    Been keeping my eye on this one for awhile but no name and she doesn't post often. Hoping someone had any experience with her. More than welcome to pm me if you did. I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/634403961977
    I saw her awhile ago. Thick girl but decent personality. Did a car date in her minivan. Greek and BBFS available for fair price.

  6. #6526

    Anyone information?

    Been keeping my eye on this one for awhile but no name and she doesn't post often. Hoping someone had any experience with her. More than welcome to pm me if you did. I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/634403961977

  7. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    I've never hooked up in springfield before, but been everywhere around for 20 plus years. Help me out guys. Been looking at this one for awhile, is she legit and as good as the pictures show?

    I've taken plenty for the team, just doing a little recon this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/853375443005
    Goes by Autumn, search for reviews on this forum. Plays a lot of games and wastes a lot of time, feel free to TOFTT but beware of history.

  8. #6524

    Any recent Allie information?

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I did a limited service outcall with Haylee several days ago. She came out promptly, wearing a short red body fitting skirt and high heels that enhanced those thin stems. Kinda cute with glasses. She used the bathroom but when she came out she said she was nauseous and changed from BJ to sex. For 50 I wasn't going to complain. Kept it simple. Straight to doggy. Cute vag. Very quiet and I like at least 7% more arch. Finished manually. Also, conversation was difficult. She sounded a little gruff and mumbly and soft spoken like she was over tired as she admitted. Another bro told me she doesn't like giving head. I would have liked a sample to report. I would prob repeat. I'm hearing from a pic of her gf /3 way partner that the pic of gf is Allie Mack. Asking 150 each. I'm thinking you could had them both for 150.

    Also, a non Guide bro cruised the CVS scent and found Leta, little Arabian American mix. Cheap. Apparently, she is the BJ specialist another friend told me about that hangs with Pink.
    This made me wonder if anyone has seen Allie recently, I saw her a few years back at a nice downtown hotel when she could only offer a limited menu but was good for what she did. I saw she started advertising again but at a high price and from one review at a very bad location (crack house). Back when I saw her I was told that she did have demons but they weren't evident and she didn't show the effects.

    Thanks,

    Donaldo.

  9. #6523
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    I've never hooked up in springfield before, but been everywhere around for 20 plus years. Help me out guys. Been looking at this one for awhile, is she legit and as good as the pictures show?

    I've taken plenty for the team, just doing a little recon this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/853375443005
    I haven't seen this one but as I recall the reviews ranged from bad to a ripoff, sorry I can't remember her name. The heavily photoshopped arms are covering up a lot of bruises and injection sites.

  10. #6522

    Blond cougar

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/196893681974

    Struck out on another choice so I gave this one a shot. I thought she'd be thick from the pictures but she ended up being more flabby with low, low hanging fruit. CBJ was OK, but the main event was way to loose to achieve success. Ended with HJ. Nice enough woman but not worth another visit. Time to move on.

  11. #6521

    What you been looking for?

    I've never hooked up in springfield before, but been everywhere around for 20 plus years. Help me out guys. Been looking at this one for awhile, is she legit and as good as the pictures show?

    I've taken plenty for the team, just doing a little recon this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/853375443005

  12. #6520

    Haylee and Allie

    I did a limited service outcall with Haylee several days ago. She came out promptly, wearing a short red body fitting skirt and high heels that enhanced those thin stems. Kinda cute with glasses. She used the bathroom but when she came out she said she was nauseous and changed from BJ to sex. For 50 I wasn't going to complain. Kept it simple. Straight to doggy. Cute vag. Very quiet and I like at least 7% more arch. Finished manually. Also, conversation was difficult. She sounded a little gruff and mumbly and soft spoken like she was over tired as she admitted. Another bro told me she doesn't like giving head. I would have liked a sample to report. I would prob repeat. I'm hearing from a pic of her gf /3 way partner that the pic of gf is Allie Mack. Asking 150 each. I'm thinking you could had them both for 150.

    Also, a non Guide bro cruised the CVS scent and found Leta, little Arabian American mix. Cheap. Apparently, she is the BJ specialist another friend told me about that hangs with Pink.

  13. #6519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Jessie

    Has anyone heard from or seen Jessie over the last couple of weeks?

    We were chatting a couple weeks ago then went dark.

  14. #6518

    In Box

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    A non guide friend game me the intel on gri (s) in Carew St area. He recently told me about Pink and her friend (an awesome BJ specialist that hang at the CVS in Springfield. I was in the area so I drove through. Seeing no one, I went next door to the gas station on corner. Saw Pink in a group of thugs, a thinner version from her Skip ads. I yelled her name but she didn't hear me. But out of the crowd can a familiar face. Cocoa, aka Jasmine, Diamond and others, got in car and we both knew she was coming over. As we were leaving she told me to stop to pick another girl up. Not too attractive. Not hideous. Tight jeans. Cocoa put some weight on in the way girls like to be thick and juicy. Don't know why. She's black, tall, attractive, nice braded tie ins. She was singing make up lyrics to music from her phone to Bluetooth speaker. So, she was feeling pretty good. Got home and gave the other girl a few bucks to wash dishes while Cocoa and I shuffled to bedroom. Her ass was packed into stretch shorts and did some twerking before getting between my legs. As she was giving some nice covered BJ, I thought of the next doggy position and how bad I wanted to jiggle that shit around and get a toy involved. Next thing I knew, I was on verge of busting, event with a condom. Saying to self "this is happening" so I went with it. She is the only one that can get me off like that. Not sure why. I asked if she wanted to see some other guys but she acted confused. I think she still has bf and a lot of text and calls might be an issue. I have a great twerking pic if anyone would be interested in trying to work something out with her calling you or something.

    There's definitely action in that area for cheap service.

    HL out.
    No surprise Hentai your In Box is full. I'll shoot you a message when you clean it up. Thanks in advance.

  15. #6517

    Haylee. Wasted my time too

    I arrived at the location and texted her. She then asks if I can pick her up a few blocks over. I go ahead and do that. When she gets in the car, she asks if I want a car date. I said no. We drive back over to where we had agreed to meet. She then tells me she needs to check up on folks inside. After about 5 minutes, she comes back looking for her wallet. She can't find it, so she heads back into the house. This all took about 20 minutes. I texted her that I had run out of time, and took off.

    Hentai has never steered me wrong. This girl was cute. Despite this failed first attempt, I may try again with Haylee if conditions improve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape