Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 1297 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36827

    Suki out in keystone

    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030

  2. #36826

    Alexis

    Can someone give me a rundown?

    Is she attractive? Is that a wig? Is she on drugs? Does she give BBBJ and how is it? What's the damage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/103236272344

    PMs open if that's what you would prefer.

  3. #36825

    Natalie

    Saw this one the other day on the Westside. She lives in a private residence. I didn't see anybody else in the house but there were multiple cars parked in the driveway. Did not feel unsafe while I was there. Wanted a QV but she didn't have a cover and I didn't bring one so we settled for BBBJ. 80 roses. Probably won't repeat unless in a pinch. She was skinnier than the pics led you to believe. Everything felt cold and transactional. Maybe it takes a few times for her to get warmed up to someone?? The service was ok, again nothing special but it got the job done. I will say she would be smoking hot if she gained a little weight and displayed some resemblance of a warm personality. But again, YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/483254810329

  4. #36824

    Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Don't recall any bad smells during my visit. As usual, the pics are way more promising than reality.
    Again, thank you sir!

  5. #36823
    Quote Originally Posted by TempoSlow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her? I've been watching and she's been posting pretty consistently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/596462926950
    She's real. I was a regular up until about last spring. She lives in a hotel room with multiple caged dogs. Though she kept pretty organized. The underlying animal smell and lived in odor of her room began to get to me and I just stopped. Nice girl. We really enjoyed one another. But I had to change providers. I'm not saying she's nasty. You just have to see if it is right for you.

  6. #36822

    Red head Rahnada

    Anyone had a dream with her yet? Pm me details please.

  7. #36821
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! Are the ad pics accurate? How's her hygiene? Any bad smells?
    Don't recall any bad smells during my visit. As usual, the pics are way more promising than reality.

  8. #36820
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Yall, or at least some of you know her. She asked me to let Yall know that she is in town tonight and tomorrow only until Friday for a special visitation.
    Her top skills are legendary.
    PM me for digits.
    Please clear inbox!

  9. #36819

    Is she a DT queen?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Yall, or at least some of you know her. She asked me to let Yall know that she is in town tonight and tomorrow only until Friday for a special visitation. Her top skills are legendary. PM me for digits.
    Would love to check her out if so!

  10. #36818
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Recently dreamt of Lauren who now also goes by Elle. She is the girl in the pix, tho she has gained a number of pounds and is not nearly as slim. She is sweet and in my dream gave a nice bbj, not very deep but no hands. Mish and doggy all covered with a nice view of her hind. She giggled a lot and was great to communicate with. Only downside is the location on Mustang rd. $. 4 hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/467858159771
    She was charging too much, way too much, on tryst for the quality of her services. Not saying those prices were too high if a provider with quality services but she never was at the level she was charging for. Nice personality and easy to chat with, but I do not pay for that, I pay based up services and looks. I see she now has gone to STG, that is more her level. She joined the STG bandwagon of providers moving to tryst several years ago, doubling their rates but not their quality. Mustang Rd hotel just points to her real quality now. At reasonable STG rates she would be not bad, but need to se if she comes to any reality re her rates.

    LB.

  11. #36817

    By name only

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Miu Miu She reminds of that one pornstar lonelymeow. They look really similar.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...=670bb89c3ef39#1.
    I found her to be more attractive by far than Lonelymeow.

  12. #36816

    Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/147012755489

    Dreamt of seeing Bekka at her incall on Arlington Exp. Guess she has since moved to the Beaches.

    She is super tall and in my dream she was a little hyper and quite talkative. BBJ was nothing to write home about. Covered FS got the deed done. Overall I kinda felt rushed and did not enjoy the experience.

    Bekka asked repeatedly if I can drive her somewhere or take her out for food. Kinda killed the mood in my dream. $ qv.
    Thanks for the info! Are the ad pics accurate? How's her hygiene? Any bad smells?

  13. #36815

    V Veronica

    Y’all, or at least some of you know her. She asked me to let Y’all know that she is in town tonight and tomorrow only until Friday for a special visitation.
    Her top skills are legendary.
    PM me for digits.

  14. #36814
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and when you say all the K-girls do it this way does that mean if I have to verify in some other way such as picture I'd or business card that my info would be safe. Definitely interested but kind iffy on having to submit personal information.
    Miu Miu She reminds of that one pornstar lonelymeow. They look really similar.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...=670bb89c3ef39#1.

  15. #36813

    What do donations look like

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Miu Miu today and what can I say. This girl is damn gorgeous. Top 3 best girl I have seen in all my years. I could not get over her beauty and her body was incredible as well. The minute I saw her I knew I had to go the full distance with her. I mean, hour appointment, bare and two pops. Worth every dime. Super responsive to every touch. BBBJ was very good. DATY was delicious. Mish, doggie, cowgirl both ways, DFK and the mirrors were located in a way that gives you a full view at every angle. She was super attentive the entire time I was there and it was a blast talking with her. She will make you feel like you are someone she really cares about. Maybe she found me interesting or funny but she made me feel like a real connection was made.

    She did let me know that she will be going to NY on the 5th of December and new ladies would be coming into Jacksonville. There is no way that they will be as good as Miu Miu. Yes the screening can be a little intimidating but I have been all over this country and the k-girls all do it this way. I used P411 and it was fine. I cannot stress enough on how much I enjoyed my time. Do not miss out guys! Just do it. I most definitely will be repeating often.
    What was the damage and when you say all the K-girls do it this way does that mean if I have to verify in some other way such as picture I'd or business card that my info would be safe. Definitely interested but kind iffy on having to submit personal information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape