Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 1298 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36812

    Use caution

    This person posted the same thing on the Brunswick board. Seems fishy to me. Like someone is self promoting. FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovladel  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the April on Tryst whose 5'8 with tattoos on her legs?

  2. #36811

    Affirmative to Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Bri, she's been posting for a while but I didn't notice reviews.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/279059728015


    Also considering this one, no name and when asked she only offered outs or car dates. Worth my while?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/414778749175
    I saw Bri close to a year ago. Her comms were good. She was on time for an outcall. Decent BBBJ. More agreeable than most. She's kinda cute. Some baby damage. Nice girl, but not for me as a regular. So basically, for a good price, not a bad time at all.

  3. #36810

    Miu Miu

    I went to see Miu Miu today and what can I say. This girl is damn gorgeous. Top 3 best girl I have seen in all my years. I could not get over her beauty and her body was incredible as well. The minute I saw her I knew I had to go the full distance with her. I mean, hour appointment, bare and two pops. Worth every dime. Super responsive to every touch. BBBJ was very good. DATY was delicious. Mish, doggie, cowgirl both ways, DFK and the mirrors were located in a way that gives you a full view at every angle. She was super attentive the entire time I was there and it was a blast talking with her. She will make you feel like you are someone she really cares about. Maybe she found me interesting or funny but she made me feel like a real connection was made.

    She did let me know that she will be going to NY on the 5th of December and new ladies would be coming into Jacksonville. There is no way that they will be as good as Miu Miu. Yes the screening can be a little intimidating but I have been all over this country and the k-girls all do it this way. I used P411 and it was fine. I cannot stress enough on how much I enjoyed my time. Do not miss out guys! Just do it. I most definitely will be repeating often.

  4. #36809

    Queen B, Queen Bri

    Anyone have experience with Bri, she's been posting for a while but I didn't notice reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/279059728015

    Also considering this one, no name and when asked she only offered outs or car dates. Worth my while?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/414778749175

    Thank you.

    SO.

  5. #36808

    Bekka

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/147012755489

    Dreamt of seeing Bekka at her incall on Arlington Exp. Guess she has since moved to the Beaches.

    She is super tall and in my dream she was a little hyper and quite talkative. BBJ was nothing to write home about. Covered FS got the deed done. Overall I kinda felt rushed and did not enjoy the experience.

    Bekka asked repeatedly if I can drive her somewhere or take her out for food. Kinda killed the mood in my dream. $ qv.

  6. #36807
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Recently dreamt of Lauren who now also goes by Elle. She is the girl in the pix, tho she has gained a number of pounds and is not nearly as slim. She is sweet and in my dream gave a nice bbj, not very deep but no hands. Mish and doggy all covered with a nice view of her hind. She giggled a lot and was great to communicate with. Only downside is the location on Mustang rd. $. 4 hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/467858159771
    Yeah. I saw her a couple months ago. Nothing at all to write home about. Lots if waiting around for WHO knows what. Nice girl, but much ado about nothing IMO.

  7. #36806

    Petite Lauren, Elle

    Recently dreamt of Lauren who now also goes by Elle. She is the girl in the pix, tho she has gained a number of pounds and is not nearly as slim. She is sweet and in my dream gave a nice bbj, not very deep but no hands. Mish and doggy all covered with a nice view of her hind. She giggled a lot and was great to communicate with. Only downside is the location on Mustang rd. $. 4 hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/467858159771

  8. #36805
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    I went though the screening process pretty easily, and setup an appointment with the lovely Miu Miu. It is in a nice area and easily accessible. Off to the door, and greeted by Miu Miu looking incredible in a white bra and panty set, with white thigh high stocking. We stop at her room, with some teasing as we go, then over to the shower. This girl has some serious mic skills, and put them to good use in the shower. Dry off and back to the room, as it has been said, the menu is pretty wide open. More BBBJ, then CG and RCG for the finish. We had some time left over and just sat on the bed talking. She will be leaving in two weeks for NYC. I highly recommend getting over to see her before she goes.
    Man I saw her yesterday and dammm she hot. Dream was amazing. Going to try the other girl next.

  9. #36804

    New Latina Carla

    I saw this one yesterday. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and not even old pictures still has the same exact body type. Very cute and attractive mid 30's to early 40's latina. I opted for the qv because I we all know with many of these Latina ads it will be a completely different girl when you arrive. However, by the end of the visit I was wishing I chose the hour. In my dream everything was covered but she offered light GFE and kissing despite it only being qv. She also was very seductive despite the it being a short visit. She started off with CBJ and really go into it such as good eye contact, just everything you could want. Midway through she stopped and asked me to move to the other side of the bed. While this change wasn't necessary it was a nice touch because she positioned herself in front of mirror so I could watch shake that nice booty during the CBJ. After I was at attention we started off with doggy at the edge of the bed. She let out some very sexy moans and was rubbing herself. Without any lube she was getting nice and wet. It's always nice when the lady is enjoying herself. Then we switched to Mish while I was I was plowing aways I motioned to her tatas under top she pulled down her top and revealed some nice small C cups that just had perfect little milk duds to suckle on. By this time the qv was almost up so she started asking me to finish and such like all the latinas do, but I can forgive it since it is a qv.

    This lady could be a great addition to the Latina rotation if she regularly visits jacksonville. Go see her before she leaves so she has a reason to return. I had a great time with her, and hopefully you will too. Links are below.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3499064

  10. #36803
    Quote Originally Posted by XonMob1  [View Original Post]
    Lilli is a spreader.
    I confirm, a must to avoid and for the stated reason!

  11. #36802

    Do A Search

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Care to mention of what? And how you came about this information?
    Just do a search, use LiLi.

    There are many posts and warnings about that one.

  12. #36801
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    The damage was?

    LB.
    Damage was 60 roses.

  13. #36800

    Which April?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilburphd  [View Original Post]
    I've seen April a few times. First time I met her. She made me very comfortable she's got an awesome spinner body. Her incalls are very safe. She's completely coherent and a joy to be with. Her consultation fees are a little bit high, but she makes up for it being completely coherent and reliable. She's also very prompt in returning texts.

    Check her out. I don't believe you'll regret it.
    Are you talking about the April on Tryst whose 5'8 with tattoos on her legs?

  14. #36799

    Spreader?

    Quote Originally Posted by XonMob1  [View Original Post]
    Lilli is a spreader.
    Care to mention of what? And how you came about this information?

  15. #36798

    Miu Miu

    I went though the screening process pretty easily, and setup an appointment with the lovely Miu Miu. It is in a nice area and easily accessible. Off to the door, and greeted by Miu Miu looking incredible in a white bra and panty set, with white thigh high stocking. We stop at her room, with some teasing as we go, then over to the shower. This girl has some serious mic skills, and put them to good use in the shower. Dry off and back to the room, as it has been said, the menu is pretty wide open. More BBBJ, then CG and RCG for the finish. We had some time left over and just sat on the bed talking. She will be leaving in two weeks for NYC. I highly recommend getting over to see her before she goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape