Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 41276
-
11-21-24 08:41 #36821Senior Member

Posts: 71Please clear inbox!
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 08:30 #36820Senior Member

Posts: 452Is she a DT queen?
Would love to check her out if so!
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 07:59 #36819Senior Member

Posts: 690She was charging too much, way too much, on tryst for the quality of her services. Not saying those prices were too high if a provider with quality services but she never was at the level she was charging for. Nice personality and easy to chat with, but I do not pay for that, I pay based up services and looks. I see she now has gone to STG, that is more her level. She joined the STG bandwagon of providers moving to tryst several years ago, doubling their rates but not their quality. Mustang Rd hotel just points to her real quality now. At reasonable STG rates she would be not bad, but need to se if she comes to any reality re her rates.
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
11-21-24 05:47 #36818Senior Member

Posts: 394By name only
I found her to be more attractive by far than Lonelymeow.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 23:28 #36817Senior Member

Posts: 188Bekka
Thanks for the info! Are the ad pics accurate? How's her hygiene? Any bad smells?
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 21:08 #36816Senior Member

Posts: 151V Veronica
Y’all, or at least some of you know her. She asked me to let Y’all know that she is in town tonight and tomorrow only until Friday for a special visitation.
Her top skills are legendary.
PM me for digits.
-
11-20-24 19:35 #36815Senior Member

Posts: 414Miu Miu She reminds of that one pornstar lonelymeow. They look really similar.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...=670bb89c3ef39#1.
-
11-20-24 18:07 #36814Senior Member

Posts: 576What do donations look like
What was the damage and when you say all the K-girls do it this way does that mean if I have to verify in some other way such as picture I'd or business card that my info would be safe. Definitely interested but kind iffy on having to submit personal information.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 16:38 #36813Senior Member

Posts: 90Use caution
This person posted the same thing on the Brunswick board. Seems fishy to me. Like someone is self promoting. FYI.
Originally Posted by Ovladel
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 15:56 #36812Senior Member

Posts: 585Affirmative to Bri
I saw Bri close to a year ago. Her comms were good. She was on time for an outcall. Decent BBBJ. More agreeable than most. She's kinda cute. Some baby damage. Nice girl, but not for me as a regular. So basically, for a good price, not a bad time at all.
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 15:13 #36811Senior Member

Posts: 394Miu Miu
I went to see Miu Miu today and what can I say. This girl is damn gorgeous. Top 3 best girl I have seen in all my years. I could not get over her beauty and her body was incredible as well. The minute I saw her I knew I had to go the full distance with her. I mean, hour appointment, bare and two pops. Worth every dime. Super responsive to every touch. BBBJ was very good. DATY was delicious. Mish, doggie, cowgirl both ways, DFK and the mirrors were located in a way that gives you a full view at every angle. She was super attentive the entire time I was there and it was a blast talking with her. She will make you feel like you are someone she really cares about. Maybe she found me interesting or funny but she made me feel like a real connection was made.
She did let me know that she will be going to NY on the 5th of December and new ladies would be coming into Jacksonville. There is no way that they will be as good as Miu Miu. Yes the screening can be a little intimidating but I have been all over this country and the k-girls all do it this way. I used P411 and it was fine. I cannot stress enough on how much I enjoyed my time. Do not miss out guys! Just do it. I most definitely will be repeating often.
-
11-20-24 15:13 #36810Senior Member

Posts: 48Queen B, Queen Bri
Anyone have experience with Bri, she's been posting for a while but I didn't notice reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/279059728015
Also considering this one, no name and when asked she only offered outs or car dates. Worth my while?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/414778749175
Thank you.
SO.
-
11-20-24 12:21 #36809Senior Member

Posts: 48Bekka
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/147012755489
Dreamt of seeing Bekka at her incall on Arlington Exp. Guess she has since moved to the Beaches.
She is super tall and in my dream she was a little hyper and quite talkative. BBJ was nothing to write home about. Covered FS got the deed done. Overall I kinda felt rushed and did not enjoy the experience.
Bekka asked repeatedly if I can drive her somewhere or take her out for food. Kinda killed the mood in my dream. $ qv.
-
11-20-24 11:40 #36808Senior Member

Posts: 585Yeah. I saw her a couple months ago. Nothing at all to write home about. Lots if waiting around for WHO knows what. Nice girl, but much ado about nothing IMO.
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:51 #36807Senior Member

Posts: 48Petite Lauren, Elle
Recently dreamt of Lauren who now also goes by Elle. She is the girl in the pix, tho she has gained a number of pounds and is not nearly as slim. She is sweet and in my dream gave a nice bbj, not very deep but no hands. Mish and doggy all covered with a nice view of her hind. She giggled a lot and was great to communicate with. Only downside is the location on Mustang rd. $. 4 hh.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/467858159771










Reply With Quote





