Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 826 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 12383
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9338

    Osaka Spa. MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I had a crappy summer, I basically hit the wall financially so it has been months since I been out. I am coming around though.

    As promised I checked out that place SW 12th Ave. The Girls are young MILFs Anne and Ivy and easy on the eyes and very friendly. I had been texting Anne and finally went to see her. The place is an old Portland house in the middle of the business section on the south side of downtown. I am positive it is considered an eye sore to business's down there.

    Anyhow everything is offered. Anne took me to the room and immediately asked for the $250 fee. As mentioned it has been months since I been out and I couldn't shake the services offered in this AD. No massage straight to naughty stuff. Almost to fast for my taste but not rushed either, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Now for the bad news!

    As I walked out through the kitchen I saw some guy go out the door then I noticed that Ivy was sitting in front of computer and I saw that the room I was in was monitored. I almost slapped the bitches!
    Is MSOG included or offered as an extra here?

  2. #9337

    Showers

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a parlor, who has experienced a good shower, sauna, or table shower experience? Near Portland or Vancouver.

    At over 6', didn't care for the plastic table situation. Unless there is a location that really does present great experiences.

    Thank you.

  3. #9336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeanGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm too noob, I don't see a tits and ass board. Please advise.
    Tits and Ass board.

  4. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    She's young and hot by AMP standards.

    Unless you care about massage visiting Latinas have been frequenting Portland recently in substantial numbers.

    Similar price point, check tits and ass board for listings.
    I'm too noob, I don't see a tits and ass board. Please advise.

  5. #9334
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the advice. I'll find another spot.
    I recently went there, all I can say is the wall that's Not all the way up to ceiling is a big deal breaker!

    For one, you can literally hear everything that's going on and subconsciously you already know you can't really make any sound during the session!

    Not fun!

  6. #9333

    Chi Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, been wondering about this place. It used to be a weed shop is next door to a popular sugar cane drink shop. Parking there is shit and I'd probably run into someone I know stopping there. I can always say I'm there for the sugar cane drink.
    Definitely avoid Saturdays because they do karaoke around the corner. I'd recommend this place if you enjoy doing your business past a locked door for an extra layer of privacy.

  7. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwhitt123  [View Original Post]
    Is this place Oriental Pearl on Cornell? Thanks for heads up.
    Yes that's the one!

  8. #9331
    Quote Originally Posted by DikkNutt  [View Original Post]
    What is CL?
    Craigslist. You can get the abbreviations from.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  9. #9330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOrange  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by 82nd and saw this little hole in the wall.

    Didn't even know this place existed, but I was wanting a more discrete experience.

    After entering the door, you're in a small little lobby space behind another door.

    I was greeted by Emma, in a long black dress with some skin revealing.

    She grabbed my arm and brought me in the hallway into a dimly lit room and locked the door behind us. Loved the privacy.

    I hand over the house fee. She leaves, I get undressed and get myself situated.

    She comes back and gets right into the massage. After a few minutes, and realizing how lackluster the massage was, I just went in asking for extras given the locked door. Give her the tip and she leaves the room once again. The music comes on.

    After awaiting for her, the dress comes off and she immediately jumps mouth first onto my cock. Didn't get the DT action I was wanting, mildly pleasant..
    Thanks for the review, been wondering about this place. It used to be a weed shop is next door to a popular sugar cane drink shop. Parking there is shit and I'd probably run into someone I know stopping there. I can always say I'm there for the sugar cane drink.

  10. #9329

    Chi Spa off 82nd

    Decided to stop by 82nd and saw this little hole in the wall.

    Didn't even know this place existed, but I was wanting a more discrete experience.

    After entering the door, you're in a small little lobby space behind another door.

    I was greeted by Emma, in a long black dress with some skin revealing.

    She grabbed my arm and brought me in the hallway into a dimly lit room and locked the door behind us. Loved the privacy.

    I hand over the house fee. She leaves, I get undressed and get myself situated.

    She comes back and gets right into the massage. After a few minutes, and realizing how lackluster the massage was, I just went in asking for extras given the locked door. Give her the tip and she leaves the room once again. The music comes on.

    After awaiting for her, the dress comes off and she immediately jumps mouth first onto my cock. Didn't get the DT action I was wanting, mildly pleasant.

    The cover comes on and the main course involved 3 different positions. Hot and heavy session, I dropped another Jackson for a shower together. Overall better than average experience. Probably won't repeat.

  11. #9328
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    You say she's charging more? What's was your total outlay?
    Paid 70 for the massage and then she asked for $$ . 5 and said next time I should get cash $$$ so that I can have more fun and promised it with another girl I guess. By that time I was exhausted so did not understand what she said!

  12. #9327

    Glisan Area

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Going to be spending some time around Prov Portland on Glisan. Don't know the area that will. Any recommendations nearby there?
    So far I've heard of L& D but not finding reviews. Also Love which seemseasy to busy any other good places convenient to the hospital area?

  13. #9326
    Quote Originally Posted by Joepdx  [View Original Post]
    This would be an OK place to try out, keep some others in the area in mind as backups in case you don't like who is actually working, there are a bunch along 122nd.

    Also be careful in this parking lot and surrounding area. Lots of tweakers just hanging out around there. If they see you going into the MP, they know you won't be back out for another 30-60 minutes.
    This. I wouldn't park directly in front of the shop. Park as if you're going somewhere else and circle back in. When it gets past dark, lot of shady areas in SE. Most hobos are harmless, but only takes one bad one to ruin your day.

  14. #9325

    Sunflower AFS- now Sunnyday Spa Tualatin

    Sup yall,

    First time posting, long time lurkrr here.

    Today I Intended to check out Rose, but it was very crowded. Whipped over to Sunny, I entered to through a more private back door. Greeted by a women in her 30's wearing a nice maid outfit. She was quick to take me in the room without any questions. Once inside, I asked her how many girls were working. She told me there was 2, so I asked her to bring her out. The other girl, also in her early 30's was much cuter and had a rack on her. I asked for HH. 5, the flip was great, CBJ & FS. 15.

  15. #9324
    Quote Originally Posted by Joepdx  [View Original Post]
    Also known as Hollywood. If you search back in the forum you might find more info.

    The walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling, so you can hear what's going on in the next room over.

    Those are not pictures of the real girls there. They used to have girls that were above average, younger and cuter than most places. Not sure what their lineup looks like now.

    This would be an OK place to try out, keep some others in the area in mind as backups in case you don't like who is actually working, there are a bunch along 122nd.

    Also be careful in this parking lot and surrounding area. Lots of tweakers just hanging out around there. If they see you going into the MP, they know you won't be back out for another 30-60 minutes.
    Thanks for all the advice. I'll find another spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape