Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 826 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 12388
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9343

    Anyone have a spot for BBFS

    Hello gentlemen,

    I have done my best to make reports whenever I can, though admittedly haven't had a lot to contribute that isn't already here. Does anyone have any slamdunk BBFS spots? I could use a different place than CNA, Healthy Spa, or House. Feel free to DM me if its on the down low. I'm happy to trade anything I know in general. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

  2. #9342

    Carnation

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Hi I have seen monitors in the rooms displaying the outside parking lot and entry area. But not the room. Maybe its for quality You know the girls need feedback from the bosses to make sure they are humping fast enough, Get the guy off and out quick. Fast turns. Your taking too long on the BJ time. You need to help him get dressed and out the door. Help him with his shoes. LOL.

    On the other hand. I do enjoy a good half time massage with relaxation and titillating excitement to build up to the fun..
    Was at carnation off sandy.

    Got a massage declined extras. As I was dressing I hid a 20 under the towel and the girl came in moments later and went straight for the money, left the towel. She knew exactly where I hid the tip. Think she was upset that I dint want HE.

  3. #9341

    Room monitoring

    Hi I have seen monitors in the rooms displaying the outside parking lot and entry area. But not the room. Maybe its for quality You know the girls need feedback from the bosses to make sure they are humping fast enough, Get the guy off and out quick. Fast turns. Your taking too long on the BJ time. You need to help him get dressed and out the door. Help him with his shoes. LOL.

    On the other hand. I do enjoy a good half time massage with relaxation and titillating excitement to build up to the fun.

    Enjoy the rain. OMG tired of it already and its just beginning.

    Cheers guys.

  4. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I had a crappy summer, I basically hit the wall financially so it has been months since I been out. I am coming around though.

    As promised I checked out that place SW 12th Ave. The Girls are young MILFs Anne and Ivy and easy on the eyes and very friendly. I had been texting Anne and finally went to see her. The place is an old Portland house in the middle of the business section on the south side of downtown. I am positive it is considered an eye sore to business's down there.

    Anyhow everything is offered. Anne took me to the room and immediately asked for the $250 fee. As mentioned it has been months since I been out and I couldn't shake the services offered in this AD. No massage straight to naughty stuff. Almost to fast for my taste but not rushed either, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Now for the bad news!

    As I walked out through the kitchen I saw some guy go out the door then I noticed that Ivy was sitting in front of computer and I saw that the room I was in was monitored. I almost slapped the bitches!

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RECORDED!
    It's not unusual for these places to have cameras facing the entry, hallways and parking lots but to actually monitor the rooms, holy shit!

  5. #9339
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeanGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm too noob, I don't see a tits and ass board. Please advise.
    I am new too but I think the reference is to TNABoard! Please correct me if I am wrong guys!

  6. #9338

    Osaka Spa. MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I had a crappy summer, I basically hit the wall financially so it has been months since I been out. I am coming around though.

    As promised I checked out that place SW 12th Ave. The Girls are young MILFs Anne and Ivy and easy on the eyes and very friendly. I had been texting Anne and finally went to see her. The place is an old Portland house in the middle of the business section on the south side of downtown. I am positive it is considered an eye sore to business's down there.

    Anyhow everything is offered. Anne took me to the room and immediately asked for the $250 fee. As mentioned it has been months since I been out and I couldn't shake the services offered in this AD. No massage straight to naughty stuff. Almost to fast for my taste but not rushed either, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Now for the bad news!

    As I walked out through the kitchen I saw some guy go out the door then I noticed that Ivy was sitting in front of computer and I saw that the room I was in was monitored. I almost slapped the bitches!
    Is MSOG included or offered as an extra here?

  7. #9337

    Showers

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a parlor, who has experienced a good shower, sauna, or table shower experience? Near Portland or Vancouver.

    At over 6', didn't care for the plastic table situation. Unless there is a location that really does present great experiences.

    Thank you.

  8. #9336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeanGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm too noob, I don't see a tits and ass board. Please advise.
    Tits and Ass board.

  9. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    She's young and hot by AMP standards.

    Unless you care about massage visiting Latinas have been frequenting Portland recently in substantial numbers.

    Similar price point, check tits and ass board for listings.
    I'm too noob, I don't see a tits and ass board. Please advise.

  10. #9334
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the advice. I'll find another spot.
    I recently went there, all I can say is the wall that's Not all the way up to ceiling is a big deal breaker!

    For one, you can literally hear everything that's going on and subconsciously you already know you can't really make any sound during the session!

    Not fun!

  11. #9333

    Chi Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, been wondering about this place. It used to be a weed shop is next door to a popular sugar cane drink shop. Parking there is shit and I'd probably run into someone I know stopping there. I can always say I'm there for the sugar cane drink.
    Definitely avoid Saturdays because they do karaoke around the corner. I'd recommend this place if you enjoy doing your business past a locked door for an extra layer of privacy.

  12. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwhitt123  [View Original Post]
    Is this place Oriental Pearl on Cornell? Thanks for heads up.
    Yes that's the one!

  13. #9331
    Quote Originally Posted by DikkNutt  [View Original Post]
    What is CL?
    Craigslist. You can get the abbreviations from.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  14. #9330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOrange  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by 82nd and saw this little hole in the wall.

    Didn't even know this place existed, but I was wanting a more discrete experience.

    After entering the door, you're in a small little lobby space behind another door.

    I was greeted by Emma, in a long black dress with some skin revealing.

    She grabbed my arm and brought me in the hallway into a dimly lit room and locked the door behind us. Loved the privacy.

    I hand over the house fee. She leaves, I get undressed and get myself situated.

    She comes back and gets right into the massage. After a few minutes, and realizing how lackluster the massage was, I just went in asking for extras given the locked door. Give her the tip and she leaves the room once again. The music comes on.

    After awaiting for her, the dress comes off and she immediately jumps mouth first onto my cock. Didn't get the DT action I was wanting, mildly pleasant..
    Thanks for the review, been wondering about this place. It used to be a weed shop is next door to a popular sugar cane drink shop. Parking there is shit and I'd probably run into someone I know stopping there. I can always say I'm there for the sugar cane drink.

  15. #9329

    Chi Spa off 82nd

    Decided to stop by 82nd and saw this little hole in the wall.

    Didn't even know this place existed, but I was wanting a more discrete experience.

    After entering the door, you're in a small little lobby space behind another door.

    I was greeted by Emma, in a long black dress with some skin revealing.

    She grabbed my arm and brought me in the hallway into a dimly lit room and locked the door behind us. Loved the privacy.

    I hand over the house fee. She leaves, I get undressed and get myself situated.

    She comes back and gets right into the massage. After a few minutes, and realizing how lackluster the massage was, I just went in asking for extras given the locked door. Give her the tip and she leaves the room once again. The music comes on.

    After awaiting for her, the dress comes off and she immediately jumps mouth first onto my cock. Didn't get the DT action I was wanting, mildly pleasant.

    The cover comes on and the main course involved 3 different positions. Hot and heavy session, I dropped another Jackson for a shower together. Overall better than average experience. Probably won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape