Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 33059
-
11-21-24 08:25 #27644Senior Member

Posts: 59Mia
What happened to mia in vernon? Not seeing posts, not returning texts.
-
11-20-24 23:33 #27643Senior Member

Posts: 976Callie
I too keep looking and hoping. Wouldn't see her again, but damn I sure would. I lie to myself.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 20:07 #27642Senior Member

Posts: 672Stephanie or who ever it is
Kant / Shaggy- I think you hit her on the very wrong day and time.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
I never had any communication issue with her. She is one of the rarest with whom I have repeated sessions. Her new rates are ridiculous, but I get the grandfathered rate. If I have to believe her, she will be done by tomorrow, and will be available very selectively, it at all.
Shaggy. She texted me as well this morning. I think she is trying to get as many as possible today and tomorrow, because she is ending this by tomorrow.
M9999 - I partially agree with you on everything except being rushed.
-
11-20-24 19:48 #27641Senior Member

Posts: 672Not probably
Read the Race / Regionality. Fake.
Originally Posted by KinkyJack1972
[View Original Post]
Location. Na, I am not going there for incall.
No details of service provided and.
200 flat for QV?
Unless you want to get robbed off 200!
-
11-20-24 19:17 #27640Senior Member

Posts: 532"Location near Hartford hospital". That's all I needed to see to move on. (Baaaaadddd area).
Originally Posted by KinkyJack1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 18:32 #27639Senior Member

Posts: 251Testing
Stdcheck.com - simple you pick tests you want and a local location. Results come back in a couple days for urine and they set up meds as you may need. A little pricey but stays under radar. Good luck and hope you stay clean.
Originally Posted by Downtowwn
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 18:06 #27638Senior Member

Posts: 195You were the real true player she was lookin for then. Too bad she couldn't keep you on her team.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
On a sidenote, has anyone seen or heard from Callie lately? I'm on wax saying I wouldn't see her anymore but I lied. Saw her some months back and something wild happened. I had her in mish, her legs pinned back to her ears and she squirted right in her own mouth. Might have ben the hottest thing I've seen all year. She didn't expect it either that shit caught her by surprise. All over her face. Even wilder is what happened next. She completely shut the fuck up! She got real quiet and contemplative. We sat there cuddling, the bed completely soaked in her cum and she actually talked to me like a normal person. No raspy voice, no mile a minute rambling, no comedy videos. For a good half hour we just talked. If you've ever met Callie you know how bizarre this is. And it was sexy as fuck. I had never been super attracted to her before; I mostly just enjoyed sport fucking her but I got to admit for that half hour I was hard the whole time. She kept fingering herself and flicking her squirt in my face like she was mad at me for fuckin up her eye makeup. Then she hopped back on for some more. Of course she disappeared not too long after, stopped posting. Right after she got me addicted again. So I'm curious. If you need to PM, that's cool too.
Later playas.
-
11-20-24 18:01 #27637Senior Member

Posts: 127Pass
Won't verify with the verification picture of choice. Pass. Probably a bait and switch. Why risk it?
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 17:28 #27636Senior Member

Posts: 667Bunny
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/920705072555
Just wondering if anyone has seen before?
-
11-20-24 14:48 #27635Senior Member

Posts: 94Testing
I posted this on Rants and stupid shit, but thought I should ask here too.
Hey guys. Anyone know of a way to get tested anonymously with quick results without needing / providing an I'd or insurance? I do a urine sample that gets mailed in, but sometimes it can take over a week and I don't know how accurate it is. Any info helps.
-
11-20-24 14:19 #27634Senior Member

Posts: 878Horrible comms. Finally got ahold of her. Yeah come over. As I get there she goes sorry I need five minutes. I see people going in what I expect is her room based on what she told me. I sat there for twenty min. Catching some attention now as I sit there. I text her. No response. I'm there thirty min just watching the door. Finally I'm like f this. Pull out. Getting on the highway and she goes. Okay I'm ready. Sorry kid. I'm gone. She flipped out blowing up my burner. I think she's a loose canon and on the way down especially with her hospital and family drama story. I'd love to hit it but I'm going to forget it.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 12:58 #27633Senior Member

Posts: 148Stephanie
Her name is Stephanie. Some of the reviews say Amazon, because she is tall.
The good:
Pictures look a little better. But they are her, Communication was OK, Got room number right away. Is not going to rob you.
The bad:
Has bad OCD, Yaps like crazy, Not very accommodating, Complains a lot, Everything felt rushed.
She is a "No Repeat" for me.
Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz
[View Original Post]
Last edited by M9999; 11-20-24 at 13:02. Reason: Typo
-
11-20-24 12:55 #27632Senior Member

Posts: 86See a post on 10/18.
Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz
[View Original Post]
Seems legit but a hot mess.
-
11-20-24 12:53 #27631Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes. That's her.
I saw her a few times a while back, but stopped when she gained weight.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
Did she have a baby? Or what was reason for the sudden change?
-
11-20-24 11:37 #27630Senior Member

Posts: 53Come get
I feel like I have a seen a review of this women, https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/756304097818.
But I could seem to find it.
Been texting about a month, never responds back for hours. I respond to her right away and get nothing. I have a job that I never sure when I will be free so, I am very spur of the moment and that don't work for most of the providers comms. But this morning out of the blue, she asks if I am available, I said maybe in a bit, I will let her know, five minutes later, I get a response. When!? Jesus Christ. I am like really?
Any info much appreciated.
Shaggy.










Reply With Quote






