The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 1362 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 33054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27639

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/920705072555

    Just wondering if anyone has seen before?
    Won't verify with the verification picture of choice. Pass. Probably a bait and switch. Why risk it?

  2. #27638

    Bunny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/920705072555

    Just wondering if anyone has seen before?

  3. #27637

    Testing

    I posted this on Rants and stupid shit, but thought I should ask here too.

    Hey guys. Anyone know of a way to get tested anonymously with quick results without needing / providing an I'd or insurance? I do a urine sample that gets mailed in, but sometimes it can take over a week and I don't know how accurate it is. Any info helps.

  4. #27636
    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Stephanie. Some of the reviews say Amazon, because she is tall.

    The good:

    Pictures look a little better. But they are her, Communication was OK, Got room number right away. Is not going to rob you.

    The bad:

    Has bad OCD, Yaps like crazy, Not very accommodating, Complains a lot, Everything felt rushed.

    She is a "No Repeat" for me.
    Horrible comms. Finally got ahold of her. Yeah come over. As I get there she goes sorry I need five minutes. I see people going in what I expect is her room based on what she told me. I sat there for twenty min. Catching some attention now as I sit there. I text her. No response. I'm there thirty min just watching the door. Finally I'm like f this. Pull out. Getting on the highway and she goes. Okay I'm ready. Sorry kid. I'm gone. She flipped out blowing up my burner. I think she's a loose canon and on the way down especially with her hospital and family drama story. I'd love to hit it but I'm going to forget it.

  5. #27635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Stephanie

    Her name is Stephanie. Some of the reviews say Amazon, because she is tall.

    The good:

    Pictures look a little better. But they are her, Communication was OK, Got room number right away. Is not going to rob you.

    The bad:

    Has bad OCD, Yaps like crazy, Not very accommodating, Complains a lot, Everything felt rushed.

    She is a "No Repeat" for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I have a seen a review of this women, https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/756304097818.

    But I could seem to find it.

    Been texting about a month, never responds back for hours. I respond to her right away and get nothing. I have a job that I never sure when I will be free so, I am very spur of the moment and that don't work for most of the providers comms. But this morning out of the blue, she asks if I am available, I said maybe in a bit, I will let her know, five minutes later, I get a response. When!? Jesus Christ. I am like really?

    Any info much appreciated.

    Shaggy.
    Last edited by M9999; 11-20-24 at 13:02. Reason: Typo

  6. #27634
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I have a seen a review of this women, https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/756304097818.

    But I could seem to find it.

    Been texting about a month, never responds back for hours. I respond to her right away and get nothing. I have a job that I never sure when I will be free so, I am very spur of the moment and that don't work for most of the providers comms. But this morning out of the blue, she asks if I am available, I said maybe in a bit, I will let her know, five minutes later, I get a response. When!? Jesus Christ. I am like really?.
    See a post on 10/18.

    Seems legit but a hot mess.

  7. #27633

    Yes. That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's her.
    I saw her a few times a while back, but stopped when she gained weight.

    Did she have a baby? Or what was reason for the sudden change?

  8. #27632

    Come get

    I feel like I have a seen a review of this women, https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/756304097818.

    But I could seem to find it.

    Been texting about a month, never responds back for hours. I respond to her right away and get nothing. I have a job that I never sure when I will be free so, I am very spur of the moment and that don't work for most of the providers comms. But this morning out of the blue, she asks if I am available, I said maybe in a bit, I will let her know, five minutes later, I get a response. When!? Jesus Christ. I am like really?

    Any info much appreciated.

    Shaggy.

  9. #27631

    Don't forget Stay Away

    A few day OFF from STG and she thinks that she is in the clear? You Are A THIEF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...c/741538680577

  10. #27630

    Yes. That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    LOL isn't this the same girl who only wants "real players on her team": https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/235510077087.
    Yes. That's her.

  11. #27629

    Deep Throat Dee

    Has anyone seen her before? Can anyone report on her throat powers?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/062374957152

  12. #27628

    Agreed, Mandy is meh at best

    Had to try to walk out before Mandy hesitantly agreed to BBBJ, which wasn't horrible but not anything that stood out. The BF / handler is lurking around even if you don't see him, but wasn't an issue. Main issues were slight attitude, overall lack of enthusiasm / energy (doesn't seem to enjoy doing this) and body was too round for personal preferences. Face was decent but definitely has demons as body shows.

    For some pros, her response is usually pretty good when she does respond. Better options out there IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Finally crossed Mandy off my to do list. It was a completely average experience.

    The good: She is the girl in the pics, cute, fairly petite, no funky odors, and communications were pretty good once we got a rhythm going.

    The less good: She was most definitely high (or coming off a high), everything is covered (which did not surprise me, as previous reports indicated she has a serious aversion to cum), the CBJ was below average, no kissing, and only doggie was offered up for the main event (which is ok because that's exactly how I wanted to hit it based on the first pic below). While the view was quite good from behind her, and I was able to watch us in the mirror to my left, it honestly felt like I was banging a blow up doll.

    I opted for a QV, so damage was minimal. And while it wasn't a horrible experience, and I wasn't robbed, I don't plan on repeating unless I have a horrible case of blue balls.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/685157987313

  13. #27627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    Your experience was better than mine. I saw here last year and wrote a review in the Rip off session. I booked a hh. She wasted half the time in the bathroom and on her phone. A few minutesinto our actual session, she said our time was up and kicked me out. A blowup doll would have been more exciting. Definitely a do not repeat for me.
    Please ignore the first section on my comments below from Coolguy1989. I don't know how it go pulled into my post and is not about Mandy. Unfortunately the system won't let me edit it.

  14. #27626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Mandy

    Your experience was better than mine. I saw here last year and wrote a review in the Rip off session. I booked a hh. She wasted half the time in the bathroom and on her phone. A few minutesinto our actual session, she said our time was up and kicked me out. A blowup doll would have been more exciting. Definitely a do not repeat for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of visiting her last week, looks like her photos, very clean. Everything covered, nothing rushed!

    Reverse cowgirl is her specialty & the little booty do be shaking! Oral was fantastic. Good personality. Most def will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/269849642046
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Finally crossed Mandy off my to do list. It was a completely average experience.

    The good: She is the girl in the pics, cute, fairly petite, no funky odors, and communications were pretty good once we got a rhythm going.

    The less good: She was most definitely high (or coming off a high), everything is covered (which did not surprise me, as previous reports indicated she has a serious aversion to cum), the CBJ was below average, no kissing, and only doggie was offered up for the main event (which is ok because that's exactly how I wanted to hit it based on the first pic below). While the view was quite good from behind her, and I was able to watch us in the mirror to my left, it honestly felt like I was banging a blow up doll.

    I opted for a QV, so damage was minimal. And while it wasn't a horrible experience, and I wasn't robbed, I don't plan on repeating unless I have a horrible case of blue balls.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/685157987313

  15. #27625

    Mandy

    Finally crossed Mandy off my to do list. It was a completely average experience.

    The good: She is the girl in the pics, cute, fairly petite, no funky odors, and communications were pretty good once we got a rhythm going.

    The less good: She was most definitely high (or coming off a high), everything is covered (which did not surprise me, as previous reports indicated she has a serious aversion to cum), the CBJ was below average, no kissing, and only doggie was offered up for the main event (which is ok because that's exactly how I wanted to hit it based on the first pic below). While the view was quite good from behind her, and I was able to watch us in the mirror to my left, it honestly felt like I was banging a blow up doll.

    I opted for a QV, so damage was minimal. And while it wasn't a horrible experience, and I wasn't robbed, I don't plan on repeating unless I have a horrible case of blue balls.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/685157987313
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5458.jpg‎   IMG_2889.jpg‎   IMG_2891.jpeg‎   IMG_2892.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape