rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 41269
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36799

    Miu Miu

    I went though the screening process pretty easily, and setup an appointment with the lovely Miu Miu. It is in a nice area and easily accessible. Off to the door, and greeted by Miu Miu looking incredible in a white bra and panty set, with white thigh high stocking. We stop at her room, with some teasing as we go, then over to the shower. This girl has some serious mic skills, and put them to good use in the shower. Dry off and back to the room, as it has been said, the menu is pretty wide open. More BBBJ, then CG and RCG for the finish. We had some time left over and just sat on the bed talking. She will be leaving in two weeks for NYC. I highly recommend getting over to see her before she goes.

  2. #36798

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by XonMob1  [View Original Post]
    Lilli is a spreader.
    I second this warning, avoid Lili.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/105441155178

  3. #36797

  4. #36796

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellaz.

    Followed all the screening, which is not difficult, and set an easy sesh for yesterday. The location is very nice, and the place is very nice. Greeted at the door by Miu Miu with excellent DFK. She is definitely the one in the pics. Very attractive, VERY! This and fit body, banging actually! She was very attentive. THe pricing did not bother me as someone who travels a bit and been to Vegas, etc. For me, it was very much worth the hour. The menu is pretty wide open. She even asked what I wanted. I am not a Greek guy, so the sesh went well. She said she leaves in a few weeks to NYC. I will most definitely repeat.

    Jay.
    What was the damage. PM is fine and did you actually submit a photo I'd for screening.

  5. #36795

    Sunshine

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/161013001329

    Any reports? Looking for a dream if all checks out. Feel free to comment or DM.

  6. #36794

    Miu Miu

    Fellaz.

    Followed all the screening, which is not difficult, and set an easy sesh for yesterday. The location is very nice, and the place is very nice. Greeted at the door by Miu Miu with excellent DFK. She is definitely the one in the pics. Very attractive, VERY! This and fit body, banging actually! She was very attentive. THe pricing did not bother me as someone who travels a bit and been to Vegas, etc. For me, it was very much worth the hour. The menu is pretty wide open. She even asked what I wanted. I am not a Greek guy, so the sesh went well. She said she leaves in a few weeks to NYC. I will most definitely repeat.

    Jay.

  7. #36793
    Yes! She also has a list of several robberies to her name. Definitely one to avoid!

  8. #36792

    Thanks Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    No one is going to prison for soliciting an escort. It's a misdemeanor. Second the only way the FaceTime would be incriminating is if someone was actually agreeing to sex acts for money. The conversation needs to be as evasive and subtle as possible and most along isn't enough to get in trouble. With that said, not a great idea to FaceTime but it's not nearly as risky as you portrayed it.
    I was beginning to freak out.

  9. #36791
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me please, I know this page is for reviews, but I feel compelled to review a review.

    Are you a recently released felon who is trying desperately to get back in the pen? Or is there some other justifiable reason to volunteer your face and conversation about breaking the law as digital video evidence which would ABSOLUTELY be used against you? The subject provider is apparently much wiser than you by refusing to jump in front of the bus for you. Additionally, I don't remember any of my burner phones ever having a FaceTime option. Regarding phone call versus text, that is 100% personal preference. Some people like to talk, some do not. I personally will watch the phone ring, then text back asking why you called. Maybe that is her preference as well?

    The provider you're referring to is real and has been reviewed positively in the past. She used a different name that escapes me now.
    No one is going to prison for soliciting an escort. It's a misdemeanor. Second the only way the FaceTime would be incriminating is if someone was actually agreeing to sex acts for money. The conversation needs to be as evasive and subtle as possible and most along isn't enough to get in trouble. With that said, not a great idea to FaceTime but it's not nearly as risky as you portrayed it.

  10. #36790
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/257345281672

    Saw the blonde one for BBBJ. Pretty good looking. Nice ass and breasts. Other people were at the residence but nobody bothered us. The other girl in the ad was also there. Did not partake though. Might think about doing doubles. Wasn't the greatest but also wasn't bad either. She was nice and accommodating.
    The damage was?

    LB.

  11. #36789

    April

    I've seen April a few times. First time I met her. She made me very comfortable she's got an awesome spinner body. Her incalls are very safe. She's completely coherent and a joy to be with. Her consultation fees are a little bit high, but she makes up for it being completely coherent and reliable. She's also very prompt in returning texts.

    Check her out. I don't believe you'll regret it.

  12. #36788

    Tag team

    Looking for a tag team. I had some interest before but my schedule changed and was able to commit to any at the time. So I'm looking again if anyone is interested.

  13. #36787

    Decent for a BBBJ

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/257345281672

    Saw the blonde one for BBBJ. Pretty good looking. Nice ass and breasts. Other people were at the residence but nobody bothered us. The other girl in the ad was also there. Did not partake though. Might think about doing doubles. Wasn't the greatest but also wasn't bad either. She was nice and accommodating.

  14. #36786

    Queen Divine

    Has anyone had a dream with her? I've been watching and she's been posting pretty consistently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/596462926950

  15. #36785

    Tall blonde

    https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...802783368.html

    I hit her up on her CL post a while back and she wanted to meet at a truck stop for the deed LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape