Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3980

    Melissa F aka Jessica

    Decided to go for a stroll after a couple of months, saw a WSW on 54th, said her name is Jessica but really its Melissa F on the blotter, she looked kinda good but she's got that flabby type body so I passed, anybody seen her? , also PBL seems to have died see no activity over there anymore, where did they migrate to?

  2. #3979

    Alexia

    WSW alexia or maybe homeless in need but she was walking broadway and blue heron headed north towards the shopping center by McDonald's. She said she was staying behind that shopping center. Petite with small chest the ass was ok. Quick LEO check and took a park. Head was ok not anything to crazy. It was cold out so she asked if I could fill her up to help keep her warm no added charge. She got on top and knows how to grind. Quick little cuddle before dropping her off.

    I'd repeat maybe.

  3. #3978

    Visting in a couple of weeks

    Gentlemen I am visiting on business to the Boca and WPB area. What are the tracks you all frequent? Any other tips? I am happy to trade numbers and tips if any of you are in the NYC area. Thank you all.

  4. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostinator  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone sorry if this isn't where to post I'm new. I know Broadway is the known spot but I'm having trouble finding anyone no matter the time I try if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by East561  [View Original Post]
    Yup, the WPBPD prostitution arrests are showing up on the blotter already, starting around 3:00 pm today.
    Don't be like the guys in the blotter.

  5. #3976

    New to this

    Hey everyone sorry if this isn't where to post I'm new. I know Broadway is the known spot but I'm having trouble finding anyone no matter the time I try if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it TIA.

  6. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by Slate187  [View Original Post]
    Driving home from work takes me through the stroll I was cutting through the area and notice a red headed pawg get out the drivers side of a suv on 27th I thought damn she looks good in booty shorts and a tube top like shirt. As I stall at 27th to see a better look a big white truck is behind me she waves and I decide to circle when I turn I notice it's a wrecker and as I go around two marked cop cars on pinewood as I roll on by unmarked blue truck in alley and I head up pinewood as I approach 30th truck in front of me puts on hazards two more LEO roll in. Truck blocks me and eventually turns around and heads towards 27th and pinewood. I am glad I was observant enough to see the changing landscape but she looked like a pretty version of Samantha. Be careful tonight.
    Yup, the WPBPD prostitution arrests are showing up on the blotter already, starting around 3:00 pm today.

  7. #3974

    LEO decoy on 27th and broadway right now

    Driving home from work takes me through the stroll I was cutting through the area and notice a red headed pawg get out the drivers side of a suv on 27th I thought damn she looks good in booty shorts and a tube top like shirt. As I stall at 27th to see a better look a big white truck is behind me she waves and I decide to circle when I turn I notice it's a wrecker and as I go around two marked cop cars on pinewood as I roll on by unmarked blue truck in alley and I head up pinewood as I approach 30th truck in front of me puts on hazards two more LEO roll in. Truck blocks me and eventually turns around and heads towards 27th and pinewood. I am glad I was observant enough to see the changing landscape but she looked like a pretty version of Samantha. Be careful tonight.

  8. #3973

    Heaven

    Moved to area last couple weeks. Stay all the way in Riverview but have to come out and see the local talent. Usually don't do the SW thing. Now for the deets.

    -25 yr old WSW.

    -adorable body. Would be very pretty off the drugs.

    -staying in motel by Sligh and Nebraska.

    -CFS (didn't partake).

    -BBJ and catch (50).

    Cash only.

  9. #3972

    Jeanie

    Scooped up a cutie named Jeanie around 52nd st today, cute and a little thick.

  10. #3971

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by SailFish69  [View Original Post]
    Would be a interested in digits as she looks nice.
    She's been on listcrawler off and on over last couple years.

    JoJo was her name there I think.

  11. #3970

    She is cute

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    Courtney is a very cute and sexy girl and is available for dates. PM me for her number, contact info, and where she hangs out.

    TonyTC.
    I would like her info. Where she hangs out and number. What she charge?

  12. #3969

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    Courtney is a very cute and sexy girl and is available for dates. PM me for her number, contact info, and where she hangs out.

    TonyTC.
    Would be a interested in digits as she looks nice.

  13. #3968

    Cute girl available now

    Courtney is a very cute and sexy girl and is available for dates. PM me for her number, contact info, and where she hangs out.

    TonyTC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails courtney.jpg‎   courtney 2.jpg‎  

  14. #3967

    Hey LeeNover

    There's a problem with your mailbox.

    TonyTC.

  15. #3966
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Gigi? I want to get with her!
    Don't DO IT BRO! Trust us. You don't want that experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape