Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 41275
-
11-20-24 09:12 #36805Senior Member

Posts: 575New Latina Carla
I saw this one yesterday. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and not even old pictures still has the same exact body type. Very cute and attractive mid 30's to early 40's latina. I opted for the qv because I we all know with many of these Latina ads it will be a completely different girl when you arrive. However, by the end of the visit I was wishing I chose the hour. In my dream everything was covered but she offered light GFE and kissing despite it only being qv. She also was very seductive despite the it being a short visit. She started off with CBJ and really go into it such as good eye contact, just everything you could want. Midway through she stopped and asked me to move to the other side of the bed. While this change wasn't necessary it was a nice touch because she positioned herself in front of mirror so I could watch shake that nice booty during the CBJ. After I was at attention we started off with doggy at the edge of the bed. She let out some very sexy moans and was rubbing herself. Without any lube she was getting nice and wet. It's always nice when the lady is enjoying herself. Then we switched to Mish while I was I was plowing aways I motioned to her tatas under top she pulled down her top and revealed some nice small C cups that just had perfect little milk duds to suckle on. By this time the qv was almost up so she started asking me to finish and such like all the latinas do, but I can forgive it since it is a qv.
This lady could be a great addition to the Latina rotation if she regularly visits jacksonville. Go see her before she leaves so she has a reason to return. I had a great time with her, and hopefully you will too. Links are below.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3499064
-
11-20-24 08:06 #36804Regular Member

Posts: 17I confirm, a must to avoid and for the stated reason!
Originally Posted by XonMob1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 08:01 #36803Senior Member

Posts: 690Do A Search
Just do a search, use LiLi.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
There are many posts and warnings about that one.
-
11-20-24 07:15 #36802Senior Member

Posts: 60Damage was 60 roses.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 01:57 #36801Regular Member

Posts: 24Which April?
Are you talking about the April on Tryst whose 5'8 with tattoos on her legs?
Originally Posted by Wilburphd
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 20:48 #36800Senior Member

Posts: 375Spreader?
Care to mention of what? And how you came about this information?
Originally Posted by XonMob1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 18:02 #36799Senior Member

Posts: 31Miu Miu
I went though the screening process pretty easily, and setup an appointment with the lovely Miu Miu. It is in a nice area and easily accessible. Off to the door, and greeted by Miu Miu looking incredible in a white bra and panty set, with white thigh high stocking. We stop at her room, with some teasing as we go, then over to the shower. This girl has some serious mic skills, and put them to good use in the shower. Dry off and back to the room, as it has been said, the menu is pretty wide open. More BBBJ, then CG and RCG for the finish. We had some time left over and just sat on the bed talking. She will be leaving in two weeks for NYC. I highly recommend getting over to see her before she goes.
-
11-19-24 17:44 #36798Senior Member

Posts: 1061Avoid
I second this warning, avoid Lili.
Originally Posted by XonMob1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/105441155178
-
11-19-24 17:13 #36797Senior Member

Posts: 42Luvs
Avoid this thief. She doesn't look like the pics and she is a thief. Good luck, mongers!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/962755658118
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/249038665705
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/422753377365
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/809907022409
-
11-19-24 15:57 #36796Senior Member

Posts: 575Pricing
What was the damage. PM is fine and did you actually submit a photo I'd for screening.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 13:08 #36795Senior Member

Posts: 118Sunshine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/161013001329
Any reports? Looking for a dream if all checks out. Feel free to comment or DM.
-
11-19-24 12:58 #36794Senior Member

Posts: 84Miu Miu
Fellaz.
Followed all the screening, which is not difficult, and set an easy sesh for yesterday. The location is very nice, and the place is very nice. Greeted at the door by Miu Miu with excellent DFK. She is definitely the one in the pics. Very attractive, VERY! This and fit body, banging actually! She was very attentive. THe pricing did not bother me as someone who travels a bit and been to Vegas, etc. For me, it was very much worth the hour. The menu is pretty wide open. She even asked what I wanted. I am not a Greek guy, so the sesh went well. She said she leaves in a few weeks to NYC. I will most definitely repeat.
Jay.
-
11-19-24 01:43 #36793Senior Member

Posts: 1244Yes! She also has a list of several robberies to her name. Definitely one to avoid!
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 00:53 #36792Senior Member

Posts: 151Thanks Bro
I was beginning to freak out.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 21:19 #36791Senior Member

Posts: 452No one is going to prison for soliciting an escort. It's a misdemeanor. Second the only way the FaceTime would be incriminating is if someone was actually agreeing to sex acts for money. The conversation needs to be as evasive and subtle as possible and most along isn't enough to get in trouble. With that said, not a great idea to FaceTime but it's not nearly as risky as you portrayed it.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




