Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36805

    New Latina Carla

    I saw this one yesterday. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and not even old pictures still has the same exact body type. Very cute and attractive mid 30's to early 40's latina. I opted for the qv because I we all know with many of these Latina ads it will be a completely different girl when you arrive. However, by the end of the visit I was wishing I chose the hour. In my dream everything was covered but she offered light GFE and kissing despite it only being qv. She also was very seductive despite the it being a short visit. She started off with CBJ and really go into it such as good eye contact, just everything you could want. Midway through she stopped and asked me to move to the other side of the bed. While this change wasn't necessary it was a nice touch because she positioned herself in front of mirror so I could watch shake that nice booty during the CBJ. After I was at attention we started off with doggy at the edge of the bed. She let out some very sexy moans and was rubbing herself. Without any lube she was getting nice and wet. It's always nice when the lady is enjoying herself. Then we switched to Mish while I was I was plowing aways I motioned to her tatas under top she pulled down her top and revealed some nice small C cups that just had perfect little milk duds to suckle on. By this time the qv was almost up so she started asking me to finish and such like all the latinas do, but I can forgive it since it is a qv.

    This lady could be a great addition to the Latina rotation if she regularly visits jacksonville. Go see her before she leaves so she has a reason to return. I had a great time with her, and hopefully you will too. Links are below.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3499064

  2. #36804
    Quote Originally Posted by XonMob1  [View Original Post]
    Lilli is a spreader.
    I confirm, a must to avoid and for the stated reason!

  3. #36803

    Do A Search

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Care to mention of what? And how you came about this information?
    Just do a search, use LiLi.

    There are many posts and warnings about that one.

  4. #36802
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    The damage was?

    LB.
    Damage was 60 roses.

  5. #36801

    Which April?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilburphd  [View Original Post]
    I've seen April a few times. First time I met her. She made me very comfortable she's got an awesome spinner body. Her incalls are very safe. She's completely coherent and a joy to be with. Her consultation fees are a little bit high, but she makes up for it being completely coherent and reliable. She's also very prompt in returning texts.

    Check her out. I don't believe you'll regret it.
    Are you talking about the April on Tryst whose 5'8 with tattoos on her legs?

  6. #36800

    Spreader?

    Quote Originally Posted by XonMob1  [View Original Post]
    Lilli is a spreader.
    Care to mention of what? And how you came about this information?

  7. #36799

    Miu Miu

    I went though the screening process pretty easily, and setup an appointment with the lovely Miu Miu. It is in a nice area and easily accessible. Off to the door, and greeted by Miu Miu looking incredible in a white bra and panty set, with white thigh high stocking. We stop at her room, with some teasing as we go, then over to the shower. This girl has some serious mic skills, and put them to good use in the shower. Dry off and back to the room, as it has been said, the menu is pretty wide open. More BBBJ, then CG and RCG for the finish. We had some time left over and just sat on the bed talking. She will be leaving in two weeks for NYC. I highly recommend getting over to see her before she goes.

  8. #36798

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by XonMob1  [View Original Post]
    Lilli is a spreader.
    I second this warning, avoid Lili.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/105441155178

  9. #36797

  10. #36796

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellaz.

    Followed all the screening, which is not difficult, and set an easy sesh for yesterday. The location is very nice, and the place is very nice. Greeted at the door by Miu Miu with excellent DFK. She is definitely the one in the pics. Very attractive, VERY! This and fit body, banging actually! She was very attentive. THe pricing did not bother me as someone who travels a bit and been to Vegas, etc. For me, it was very much worth the hour. The menu is pretty wide open. She even asked what I wanted. I am not a Greek guy, so the sesh went well. She said she leaves in a few weeks to NYC. I will most definitely repeat.

    Jay.
    What was the damage. PM is fine and did you actually submit a photo I'd for screening.

  11. #36795

    Sunshine

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/161013001329

    Any reports? Looking for a dream if all checks out. Feel free to comment or DM.

  12. #36794

    Miu Miu

    Fellaz.

    Followed all the screening, which is not difficult, and set an easy sesh for yesterday. The location is very nice, and the place is very nice. Greeted at the door by Miu Miu with excellent DFK. She is definitely the one in the pics. Very attractive, VERY! This and fit body, banging actually! She was very attentive. THe pricing did not bother me as someone who travels a bit and been to Vegas, etc. For me, it was very much worth the hour. The menu is pretty wide open. She even asked what I wanted. I am not a Greek guy, so the sesh went well. She said she leaves in a few weeks to NYC. I will most definitely repeat.

    Jay.

  13. #36793
    Yes! She also has a list of several robberies to her name. Definitely one to avoid!

  14. #36792

    Thanks Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    No one is going to prison for soliciting an escort. It's a misdemeanor. Second the only way the FaceTime would be incriminating is if someone was actually agreeing to sex acts for money. The conversation needs to be as evasive and subtle as possible and most along isn't enough to get in trouble. With that said, not a great idea to FaceTime but it's not nearly as risky as you portrayed it.
    I was beginning to freak out.

  15. #36791
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me please, I know this page is for reviews, but I feel compelled to review a review.

    Are you a recently released felon who is trying desperately to get back in the pen? Or is there some other justifiable reason to volunteer your face and conversation about breaking the law as digital video evidence which would ABSOLUTELY be used against you? The subject provider is apparently much wiser than you by refusing to jump in front of the bus for you. Additionally, I don't remember any of my burner phones ever having a FaceTime option. Regarding phone call versus text, that is 100% personal preference. Some people like to talk, some do not. I personally will watch the phone ring, then text back asking why you called. Maybe that is her preference as well?

    The provider you're referring to is real and has been reviewed positively in the past. She used a different name that escapes me now.
    No one is going to prison for soliciting an escort. It's a misdemeanor. Second the only way the FaceTime would be incriminating is if someone was actually agreeing to sex acts for money. The conversation needs to be as evasive and subtle as possible and most along isn't enough to get in trouble. With that said, not a great idea to FaceTime but it's not nearly as risky as you portrayed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape