Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15777
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about the typos. Was driving and trying to text.

    I went by at 8:45 pm. Drive by 3 times to make sure.
    Although I visited at a much later time, I don't think they just pack up immediately at closing time and shut off so for my purposes, I can agree that it appears HFS is likely closed.

    However, I also drove down the road to check, Q also seemed closed. I'd seek a second confirmation on that since I didn't hang super long but it similarly had no open sign. I do think I still saw a car on the other side of the building but it could have been related to another business. I also see an online ad for the location recently, but that could be a prepaid ad that nobody bothered to shut down. I haven't really called many numbers and I've been generally walk in with these locations anyway.

    Still, since this seems like a quiet move and not a public display, I think they could return in some form. But for now my initial feeling is they both are closed.

  2. #15776
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Found a hidden gem new girl in town training to be a massage therapist but in the meantime is needs tips massage is free.
    I'm interested, does she have a place or does she have to do mobile?

    Does she offer any extras? Even better.

  3. #15775

    Ideal

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Found a hidden gem new girl in town training to be a massage therapist but in the meantime is needs tips massage is free.
    This sounds perfect, is she working close to downtown? Is it incall only?

  4. #15774

    Hidden Gem

    Found a hidden gem new girl in town training to be a massage therapist but in the meantime is needs tips massage is free.

  5. #15773
    Quote Originally Posted by JPeterson1  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with a Spanish woman. She said her friend does nails in her apt. She said the girls who gets there nails done was talking about 3 houses of Venezuelans. Where or how to find idk.
    I'd say your friend has a better chance of knowing than we do. How to we get in touch with your friend? I'm in need of a mani / pedi.

  6. #15772

    Looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws...798305976.html

    Ad is on CL anyone give her a try yet.
    With the picture and number, presuming it's the airport Asians trying a different avenue.

  7. #15771

    Any feedback here


  8. #15770

    What I was told

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Cool, well let us know what you find out because I think we would all like to find that situation.
    I'm friends with a Spanish woman. She said her friend does nails in her apt. She said the girls who gets there nails done was talking about 3 houses of Venezuelans. Where or how to find idk.

  9. #15769

    Crazy location for Thompson lane

    When you set up across the road from a Church And School that's asking for a bust. I would bet someone on this board reported them to either the landlord or LE. There se to he laws about setting up within So many feet from schools and Church's.

  10. #15768
    Quote Originally Posted by JPeterson1  [View Original Post]
    Also is seems like I don't feel the need to post every single stroke I receive LOL. I can read post. So obviously I would have no need to bust a place or anyone else because of the same messages over and over about every exact detail of visits you genius senior members post every 8 seconds every single day.
    Cool, well let us know what you find out because I think we would all like to find that situation.

  11. #15767

    New girl very pretty

    https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws...798305976.html

    Ad is on CL anyone give her a try yet.

  12. #15766

    No it seems like asking a question

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know what you find out. The Venezuelan gangs have established presence in the 4 major cities in TN, mostly in human trafficking. Since you're a relatively new member it seems like fishing.
    Also is seems like I don't feel the need to post every single stroke I receive LOL. I can read post. So obviously I would have no need to bust a place or anyone else because of the same messages over and over about every exact detail of visits you genius senior members post every 8 seconds every single day.

  13. #15765

    No lights and no one answering the phone

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen that the for lease sign was taken down, if you're saying it's up. Not sure about your comment. What are MJ lights.
    Sorry about the typos. Was driving and trying to text.

    I went by at 8:45 pm. Drive by 3 times to make sure.

  14. #15764
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Saw house had a up hot lease sign! MJ lights on.
    I've never seen that the for lease sign was taken down, if you're saying it's up. Not sure about your comment. What are MJ lights.

  15. #15763

    No more Happy at Thompson?

    Saw house had a up hot lease sign! MJ lights on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape