Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15762
    Quote Originally Posted by JPeterson1  [View Original Post]
    I hear there a several house full of Spanish girls. Any info?
    Please let us know what you find out. The Venezuelan gangs have established presence in the 4 major cities in TN, mostly in human trafficking. Since you're a relatively new member it seems like fishing.

  2. #15761

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by JPeterson1  [View Original Post]
    I hear there a several house full of Spanish girls. Any info?
    This would be a dream come true. Following.

  3. #15760
    Quote Originally Posted by JPeterson1  [View Original Post]
    I hear there a several house full of Spanish girls. Any info?
    This is the last time I heard of something like that and it wasn't a good thing.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...375&viewfull=1#post7045375.

  4. #15759

    Venezuelan houses

    I hear there a several house full of Spanish girls. Any info?

  5. #15758

    Visiting from Detroit next month

    I'm heading down to Nashville next month for a few days. Staying near Gaylord Opryland and looking for recommendations for something nearby. Doesn't have to be FS. Just want to have a little fun in a safe area while I'm down there. I can point you in the right direction if any of you ever head to Detroit. PM welcome. Thanks In advance.

  6. #15757

    Contact Gulch Girl Handler

    You would have to text Gulch Girl handler. She isn't a fan of guys calling her. She has several numbers the one for Lillian is (615) 802-2270 but any of her numbers can be used for making an appointment. She could've been busy or something but she normally replies back via text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longlee  [View Original Post]
    Hello, how did you contact with Lilian? I try to call number on the rubranking ads but no success? Do we need to leave a voice mail or something?

  7. #15756

    Follow up Lilian

    Quote Originally Posted by NashFunGuy6969  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her ad. And yes, happiness will be had.
    Hello, how did you contact with Lilian? I try to call number on the rubranking ads but no success? Do we need to leave a voice mail or something?

  8. #15755

    HPF Thompson

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Are you fishing?
    I am a newbie. Just start looking around to see if there is any happiness option around.

  9. #15754

    Hpf

    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeANut2  [View Original Post]
    For $ more you can go bare with a straight up model through agency.
    How so? Could you inbox me any reliable agency?

  10. #15753

    Lilian follow up

    Yes that's her ad. And yes, happiness will be had.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]

  11. #15752
    Quote Originally Posted by Longlee  [View Original Post]
    I did have a good expericence at HPFeet Thompson. The whole process was great. I would repeat it. Total compensation was about 2. 5.
    Are you fishing?

  12. #15751

    Humm

    Quote Originally Posted by Longlee  [View Original Post]
    I did have a good expericence at HPFeet Thompson. The whole process was great. I would repeat it. Total compensation was about 2. 5.
    For $ more you can go bare with a straight up model through agency.

  13. #15750

    To clarify.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Did you leave happy?

  14. #15749

    Franklin

    Have seen franklin doesn't have much to offer. However I'm there for work everyday and was wondering if there were any providers in or around the area? Always on the look out but haven't really found anything reliable. TIA.

  15. #15748
    Quote Originally Posted by NashFunGuy6969  [View Original Post]
    If your preference is massage over extras, Lilian is outstanding. Probably best lomi style massage I have ever had. Normal gulch girl pricing. Upgrade possible but very expensive, at least was for me. YMMV.

    I would repeat just for the massage. Nothing mutual.
    Is this the one?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-31312.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape