Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 18417
-
11-21-24 14:24 #15777Senior Member

Posts: 828Although I visited at a much later time, I don't think they just pack up immediately at closing time and shut off so for my purposes, I can agree that it appears HFS is likely closed.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
However, I also drove down the road to check, Q also seemed closed. I'd seek a second confirmation on that since I didn't hang super long but it similarly had no open sign. I do think I still saw a car on the other side of the building but it could have been related to another business. I also see an online ad for the location recently, but that could be a prepaid ad that nobody bothered to shut down. I haven't really called many numbers and I've been generally walk in with these locations anyway.
Still, since this seems like a quiet move and not a public display, I think they could return in some form. But for now my initial feeling is they both are closed.
-
11-20-24 19:20 #15776Senior Member

Posts: 1136I'm interested, does she have a place or does she have to do mobile?
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
Does she offer any extras? Even better.
-
11-20-24 18:25 #15775Senior Member

Posts: 259Ideal
This sounds perfect, is she working close to downtown? Is it incall only?
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:59 #15774Senior Member

Posts: 1656Hidden Gem
Found a hidden gem new girl in town training to be a massage therapist but in the meantime is needs tips massage is free.
-
11-20-24 09:22 #15773Senior Member

Posts: 1136I'd say your friend has a better chance of knowing than we do. How to we get in touch with your friend? I'm in need of a mani / pedi.
Originally Posted by JPeterson1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 08:22 #15772Regular Member

Posts: 7Looks like.
With the picture and number, presuming it's the airport Asians trying a different avenue.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 08:17 #15771Regular Member

Posts: 4Any feedback here
Anyone have experience here?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-me-26739.html
-
11-19-24 21:53 #15770Regular Member

Posts: 24What I was told
I'm friends with a Spanish woman. She said her friend does nails in her apt. She said the girls who gets there nails done was talking about 3 houses of Venezuelans. Where or how to find idk.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 20:44 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 454Crazy location for Thompson lane
When you set up across the road from a Church And School that's asking for a bust. I would bet someone on this board reported them to either the landlord or LE. There se to he laws about setting up within So many feet from schools and Church's.
-
11-19-24 12:41 #15768Senior Member

Posts: 1136Cool, well let us know what you find out because I think we would all like to find that situation.
Originally Posted by JPeterson1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 12:00 #15767Senior Member

Posts: 1656New girl very pretty
https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws...798305976.html
Ad is on CL anyone give her a try yet.
-
11-19-24 07:38 #15766Regular Member

Posts: 24No it seems like asking a question
Also is seems like I don't feel the need to post every single stroke I receive LOL. I can read post. So obviously I would have no need to bust a place or anyone else because of the same messages over and over about every exact detail of visits you genius senior members post every 8 seconds every single day.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 23:33 #15765Senior Member

Posts: 454No lights and no one answering the phone
Sorry about the typos. Was driving and trying to text.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
I went by at 8:45 pm. Drive by 3 times to make sure.
-
11-18-24 23:27 #15764Senior Member

Posts: 1136I've never seen that the for lease sign was taken down, if you're saying it's up. Not sure about your comment. What are MJ lights.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 22:03 #15763Senior Member

Posts: 454No more Happy at Thompson?
Saw house had a up hot lease sign! MJ lights on.











Reply With Quote





