Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 12383
-
11-20-24 13:07 #9338Regular Member

Posts: 23Osaka Spa. MSOG
Is MSOG included or offered as an extra here?
Originally Posted by Sancho1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 21:59 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 32Showers
Does anyone have a recommendation for a parlor, who has experienced a good shower, sauna, or table shower experience? Near Portland or Vancouver.
At over 6', didn't care for the plastic table situation. Unless there is a location that really does present great experiences.
Thank you.
-
11-19-24 16:07 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 183Tna
Tits and Ass board.
Originally Posted by CoolBeanGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 00:07 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm too noob, I don't see a tits and ass board. Please advise.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 00:04 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 26I recently went there, all I can say is the wall that's Not all the way up to ceiling is a big deal breaker!
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
For one, you can literally hear everything that's going on and subconsciously you already know you can't really make any sound during the session!
Not fun!
-
11-18-24 16:35 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 43Chi Spa
Definitely avoid Saturdays because they do karaoke around the corner. I'd recommend this place if you enjoy doing your business past a locked door for an extra layer of privacy.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 14:27 #9332Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes that's the one!
Originally Posted by Mwhitt123
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 14:25 #9331Regular Member

Posts: 6Craigslist. You can get the abbreviations from.
Originally Posted by DikkNutt
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
-
11-18-24 13:29 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 1004Thanks for the review, been wondering about this place. It used to be a weed shop is next door to a popular sugar cane drink shop. Parking there is shit and I'd probably run into someone I know stopping there. I can always say I'm there for the sugar cane drink.
Originally Posted by CuriousOrange
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 04:38 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 43Chi Spa off 82nd
Decided to stop by 82nd and saw this little hole in the wall.
Didn't even know this place existed, but I was wanting a more discrete experience.
After entering the door, you're in a small little lobby space behind another door.
I was greeted by Emma, in a long black dress with some skin revealing.
She grabbed my arm and brought me in the hallway into a dimly lit room and locked the door behind us. Loved the privacy.
I hand over the house fee. She leaves, I get undressed and get myself situated.
She comes back and gets right into the massage. After a few minutes, and realizing how lackluster the massage was, I just went in asking for extras given the locked door. Give her the tip and she leaves the room once again. The music comes on.
After awaiting for her, the dress comes off and she immediately jumps mouth first onto my cock. Didn't get the DT action I was wanting, mildly pleasant.
The cover comes on and the main course involved 3 different positions. Hot and heavy session, I dropped another Jackson for a shower together. Overall better than average experience. Probably won't repeat.
-
11-17-24 23:31 #9328Regular Member

Posts: 6Paid 70 for the massage and then she asked for $$ . 5 and said next time I should get cash $$$ so that I can have more fun and promised it with another girl I guess. By that time I was exhausted so did not understand what she said!
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 20:59 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 190Glisan Area
So far I've heard of L& D but not finding reviews. Also Love which seemseasy to busy any other good places convenient to the hospital area?
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 12:45 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 371This. I wouldn't park directly in front of the shop. Park as if you're going somewhere else and circle back in. When it gets past dark, lot of shady areas in SE. Most hobos are harmless, but only takes one bad one to ruin your day.
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 23:54 #9325Regular Member

Posts: 10Sunflower AFS- now Sunnyday Spa Tualatin
Sup yall,
First time posting, long time lurkrr here.
Today I Intended to check out Rose, but it was very crowded. Whipped over to Sunny, I entered to through a more private back door. Greeted by a women in her 30's wearing a nice maid outfit. She was quick to take me in the room without any questions. Once inside, I asked her how many girls were working. She told me there was 2, so I asked her to bring her out. The other girl, also in her early 30's was much cuter and had a rack on her. I asked for HH. 5, the flip was great, CBJ & FS. 15.
-
11-15-24 20:11 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks for all the advice. I'll find another spot.
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





