Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 532 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7254

    Ebony on Tryst

    Found her on Tryst: https://tryst.link/massage/aminata_xoxo.

    The pictures are accurate. Although she works out of NYC mostly, she has a small luxury apartment in Philly and comes down this way often enough. She posts her schedule on tryst. She has a pretty face and a great body with responsive chocolate nipples. She helped me undress and got down to her thong. The massage itself was mostly light touching with some body to body while I was face down. After the flip, she let me enjoy her body a little before the sensual ending. She sat between my legs before the release giving me a great view. She did not rush (in fact we went over on time) and I was able to shower afterward. Important to me was that she was also intelligent, articulate and easy to talk to, all of which made her even sexier than she already was. The release was manual but maybe more will be available with further visits.

  2. #7253
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhily  [View Original Post]
    Texted her late at night. Went down to see her in port Richmond. Terrible experience from start to finish she told me to be quiet like 10 times. Then proceeded to turn the tv on to max volume (it was so loud I couldn't get comfortable). She starts giving head and about a minute in she asks if I'm getting close and I'm not even hard yet so I tell her no and to keep sucking with a little direction on how I like it. She just says she knows what she's doing and doesn't listen to any direction. 30 seconds later she stops again and says she knows how to get me hard and starts twerking. It didn't work. I tell her to start sucking me again and she does. I get a semi stick it in as best I can and get my nut off so I can get out of there. She's got a nice ass but that was one of the worst experiences I've had. I will not be repeating.

    Link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...326/2156607873
    I hate that ghetto shit. And that's pretty much most of philly providers atm --*if they aren't strung out zombies, they're ghetto as hell and have zero sociability.

    90% of the time seeing any of the current selection of providers, you're bound to lose money, time, and your erection. LOL.

  3. #7252
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunmat  [View Original Post]
    The first 3 top picture is what they look like now in this link I'm sharing:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/levit...w/554880496913

  4. #7251
    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Noticed her ad on skip, just my type, anyone take her out for a test drive?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/548650466324

    I do not like the car date only, potential for things to sideways!

    And remember "stay safe out there!
    I would stay away from any ads / girls from that account. That ad has multiple kenzo street walking girls (most haggard looking) using the same background so that's a clue for a pimp. Also, one of the girls in the ad is a known street walker named Nana and Nana recently did a interview on AML films and said herself that she has the incurable big 3 letters.

  5. #7250
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunmat  [View Original Post]
    These 2 sisters have been in the game for years. I saw them over 3-4 years ago in Trenton NJ once and never went back. They were nice but even then I could tell their better days were behind them. Those pictures are old man. They're riding off looks from years ago.

  6. #7249
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhily  [View Original Post]
    Her name in the ads is Kay but I think she's got a tattoo on her back that says Kara. She's the girl in the pics but you aren't talking with her unless you're seeing her in person. Her pimp does all the texting. She's a good date pretty sweet the only issue we had was bc her pimp was rushing her back one time and she never finished me. That being said I've seen her 3 times and she's a good date especially if you like a spinner.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...547/2159308497
    Goo shit. I've had my eye on her.

  7. #7248

    Kay / kara

    Her name in the ads is Kay but I think she's got a tattoo on her back that says Kara. She's the girl in the pics but you aren't talking with her unless you're seeing her in person. Her pimp does all the texting. She's a good date pretty sweet the only issue we had was bc her pimp was rushing her back one time and she never finished me. That being said I've seen her 3 times and she's a good date especially if you like a spinner.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...547/2159308497

  8. #7247

    Kimora

    Texted her late at night. Went down to see her in port Richmond. Terrible experience from start to finish she told me to be quiet like 10 times. Then proceeded to turn the tv on to max volume (it was so loud I couldn't get comfortable). She starts giving head and about a minute in she asks if I'm getting close and I'm not even hard yet so I tell her no and to keep sucking with a little direction on how I like it. She just says she knows what she's doing and doesn't listen to any direction. 30 seconds later she stops again and says she knows how to get me hard and starts twerking. It didn't work. I tell her to start sucking me again and she does. I get a semi stick it in as best I can and get my nut off so I can get out of there. She's got a nice ass but that was one of the worst experiences I've had. I will not be repeating.

    Link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...326/2156607873

  9. #7246

    Molly

    She's hard to get into contact with. She and the other girl in the ads with the same number have some pimp doing all the texting. She's not around as often and he told me she's not working for him anymore. The other girl with the same number is worth it the pics are accurate. Things can be a little rushed but get better when you build a rapport.

    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Noticed her ad on skip, just my type, anyone take her out for a test drive?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/548650466324

    I do not like the car date only, potential for things to sideways!

    And remember "stay safe out there!

  10. #7245

    Molly, new girl on skip!

    Noticed her ad on skip, just my type, anyone take her out for a test drive?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/548650466324

    I do not like the car date only, potential for things to sideways!

    And remember "stay safe out there!

  11. #7244

  12. #7243

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Any reports? She looks super sexy and strikes me as the type that knows how to suck dick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...s/127176667716
    I saw Kayla a few times back when she first started and was hosting out of an apartment in Frankfort. She is skilled. She is also a member and advertising on TNA and has a Tryst page as well.

  13. #7242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Pepsi. Korean

    She's back in Philly starting tomorrow. https://vegaspepsi.com/.

    Menu Choices.

    60 minutes $220 45 minutes $200.

    BB +$40.

    Greek +$100 (conditional).

  14. #7241
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayOF94  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Maddie? I've seen her a few times in the past, but seems like she has been inactive on all social media for a couple months now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/badmadmaddie
    Always wanted to see her but after a few months to a year of her popping up in Philly area her donations kept going up. Anything halfway decent is too expensive in Philly. Baily Blaze or whatever is another one. Looks good advertising on STG but wants hundreds per hour. Another provider that is hot her min is 400 and wants a deposit and video verification. Asian massage is the best bet as you will also get a shower and a massage with no rush in a safe environment.

  15. #7240
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Any reports? She looks super sexy and strikes me as the type that knows how to suck dick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...s/127176667716
    I used to see her all the time at the motel 6 on Roosevelt. She used to be pimped out by a toothless old white guy. He might have had a few teeth.

    Later I saw she retired with a skinny white nerdy guy. Possibly a monger. I saw that ads were back up with her photo. I haven't met with the girl in the pics in years. But back then, she was pretty good. I repeated many many times. If it is the same girl and she delivers the same service, then I think you can have a good time.

    There is also a chance someone may be using her photos to scam people. I've seen it done with many retired girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape