Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 7974
-
11-06-24 12:42 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 105So don't quote me on this but I am pretty sure she had necessary surgery done. Everything went well but she hasn't felt as attractive as she has so she stopped doing this for a bit. I think she may have also moved away for a bit too.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayOF94
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 08:45 #7238Senior Member

Posts: 128Kayla
Any reports? She looks super sexy and strikes me as the type that knows how to suck dick.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...s/127176667716
-
11-04-24 13:54 #7237Regular Member

Posts: 1What happened to Maddie?
Does anyone know what happened to Maddie? I've seen her a few times in the past, but seems like she has been inactive on all social media for a couple months now.
https://tryst.link/escort/badmadmaddie
-
11-04-24 08:40 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 27Yeah that's her. And yea she looks just like the pictures. Or even better.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 21:24 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 630You mean her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...t/080905377463
Originally Posted by NightLovell
[View Original Post]
Your link above was bad. Did you mean her? Date on at least one of her pictures is two years ago. Does she still look reasonably close to what's in those pix?
-
11-01-24 17:44 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 27Violet from STG
This one kept catching my eye https://skipthegames.com/account
If you haven't given her a try. 10/10 go for it. She is a wild time. Showed up clean in a super sexy outfit. Didn't rush at all. Was super into it. Best BBBJ I have ever gotten. Only negative, wish I could of lasted longer. I'm hooked.
-
10-29-24 19:34 #7233Senior Member

Posts: 106Siena EMP
https://www.ephillym.com/
Surprised I didn't have to screen again since it's been a minute since I've given them any business but being in town, my souvenir of choice is always local K-pussy.
Siena is someone I have seen before and she is a dime and possibly one of the best providers to ever do it. I was curious about the roster as a whole but Siena used to be strictly CFS but has since changed to being upcharge of $200 which is steep but being behind a latex wall for so long with her, curiosity got the better of me and I coughed up the dough.
I felt good about the commitment for BBFS with her after laying eyes on her again and she is assuredly still the woman I know after so long. Pictures of her are accurate and her tits are full, symmetrical, and soft and above that, is a really pretty face. Still, those two are still second place holders to her ass and legs. She's well built, not even thick, just well built and her legs are long as hell. Just far and away the ideal hourglass beauty standard and for that reason, I entertained the fee happily.
We caught up a bit and chit chatted about going on's but it was short lived as we began to dfk and I, FOV. She gets wet and seldom needs lube since I genuinely think she just gets off of being wanted. We 69 and Siena gives me some strong suction and sucks the shit out of my balls. I hold her down for a deepthroat and finally put her her on her back.
After close to a year of being a regular, I finally get BBFS and she was amazing. It was warm, snug fit, and she was so wet, I slid in with a firm grip as the consistent feeling. Hit her up in missionary for more dfk but it was also short lived as I always need to keep her in doggy. Ass up, face down, she let me hold her arms behind her so I could rag doll her until I left my first creampie inside of her. Everything I thought it would be and truly a standout experience that matched the hype. 10/10 would rec.
-
10-29-24 16:23 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 78Latest trips to Philly
Here are a few reviews from the past month or so.
Angel - https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...u/810946885911.
This was actually my 2nd time seeing Angel both times were due to someone in NJ canceling on me. Their loss was my gain because Angel gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever gotten in my life. The first time I saw her she was by herself. This time she was with a "friend" who claimed it was her first day working. Idk whether that's the truth or not but listening to Angel give her instructions was extremely hot and they teamed up to have me in heaven. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've finished from just head and this was one of those times. It's very rare that j don't have to give any instructions but I was able to just sit back relax and enjoy. The ONLY downsides are Angel won't get completely undressed as she says one of her implants is damaged and the entrance to her building smells like piss. If you can get past those 2 things then you're probably in store for some of the best head of your life.
Diamond - https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...1/806259796817.
Comms were really good especially for how early in the morning it was. She opened up the door looking really rough and asked me to put the donation down on the table then went in the bathroom to get high. The room was super messy and she didn't seem like she was going to be a good time so I just left.
Skye - https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...e/423487969381.
Easily an instant favorite. Location was in a decent condo in center city and the performance was amazing. But also, her vibe and personality were really cool too. If I had been staying the night in Phully I would have probably saw her again that same night. Needless to say I'll be returning pretty regularly.
-
10-28-24 03:38 #7231Regular Member

Posts: 10Her mouth is fucked up, that's why no smile.
Originally Posted by Tha7kie
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 17:21 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 26Brownie good didn't last long. Thief
Figured I should post this update since I posted this positive review. I had been seeing her almost weekly. Then one day she decides to rob me and ghost me. Posed on another snap just to get in contact. She initially told me some financial lie, but the lies kept adding up before she was too deep and came clean. Idk why she would do that I thought she had a good head on her shoulders. She's not a drug addict which is the usual suspect. But for some odd reason she took the opportunity to get a quick fix of $230 over the 150 I have been spending weekly. These girls have no long term vision. So be careful with this one. She may give good service, but I have been seeing her since her start and she decided to rob me. So it's only a matter of time before she tries the same to you too. Not worth the risk, and there is comparable service just for slightly more $.
Originally Posted by TykKimies
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 18:09 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 114Pink Spa
Stopped by to see the gal I saw a about 2 weeks ago. She looked to be about late 20 something. No luck she wasn't there. Young was busy, of course. Tried another younger gal, solid service. Cute face and nice firm younger body. Sorry young is age and not Young the gal. Young the gal, reminds me of Zendaya. Don't freak out, I am not saying she looks exactly like her but she reminds of her look about 10+ years. I imagine when Young was her age she had a very similar look to her.
Last edited by HarryBaldBallz; 10-25-24 at 18:13. Reason: Hit enter by accident
-
10-25-24 08:53 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 987This is silly
You could have easily provided links to their ads and you chose not to. Saying we can just google it defeats the whole purpose of the board. Encouraging DMs or whatever private feedback you may have received again is not in line with the purpose of the board. You had the links, you chose not to post them.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 17:02 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 102Jerry, a fellow board member did respond, and I appreciate him for providing US with any information. However I reached out a couple times to her, communication was horrible Finally I was able to get in touch with her, she turned down 300 for a half hour incall and politely explained even 600 for an hour outcall wasn't worth it. She did mentioned back door was available however it was 100 extra.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Another hobbyist contacted her as well, hoping she might negotiate, however he offered 500 for outcall and same story. Not flexible at all with her pricing.
I'm uncertain as to what you mean by "you and only you can use this information" this is a public forum. I'm also positive there have been other people seeking the same information as any hobbyist know these two girls have been posting for many years. I figured someone would be willing to share their experience with all of us. As far as "recognizing the women" most people with online capabilities and knowledge understand how google (or any search engine) could be utilized. Not to mention, members reading the post would certainly remember spending upwards of 500-800 an hour. If this isn't in your budget I understand but are you trying to imply if someone posted information about their encounter with either of these provides it wouldn't be if it you as well? So to answer your question. No, you don't "have that right" and so instead of part of the problem, it would be nice if you could actually submit posts that participate and help everyone by being part of the solution.
Also, for the record, every post I've made about a girl I've been more than willing to share their information publicly or via message. Thanks for your time.
-
10-24-24 09:27 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 107Tryst providers
It seems like every mid to high end provider on Tryst requires sending them blackmail material in order to see them in the form of "screening" requirements. Of course they all say they'll delete it, but we have no reason to trust them. Anyone know of any quality providers that don't have these ridiculous restrictions?
-
10-24-24 00:41 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 514Katy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CaUFaQqGss
Originally Posted by Tha7kie
[View Original Post]
She has been around for years. She can often be found in Kensington. If she can afford to get a hotel room, she would host there with other people. There might be a want to be pimp involved. The fat white kind with a busted up car. Sometimes you can see her passed out on the sidewalk.
I've banged her a few times. My experience with her has been pretty average but I never left without nutting. I stopped seeing her because her looks and attitude have been decreasing. She also took a selfie and posted it in her ad but a 400 pound monger was in the background of the selfie. She posted that pic on escort sites, exposing that guy. I don't think it was intentional, but she definitely does not have her shit together.
I haven't seen her recently, but I would guess she would still be pretty average.













Reply With Quote





