Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 2205 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 1363 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 33062
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27632
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I have a seen a review of this women, https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/756304097818.

    But I could seem to find it.

    Been texting about a month, never responds back for hours. I respond to her right away and get nothing. I have a job that I never sure when I will be free so, I am very spur of the moment and that don't work for most of the providers comms. But this morning out of the blue, she asks if I am available, I said maybe in a bit, I will let her know, five minutes later, I get a response. When!? Jesus Christ. I am like really?.
    See a post on 10/18.

    Seems legit but a hot mess.

  2. #27631

    Yes. That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's her.
    I saw her a few times a while back, but stopped when she gained weight.

    Did she have a baby? Or what was reason for the sudden change?

  3. #27630

    Come get

    I feel like I have a seen a review of this women, https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/756304097818.

    But I could seem to find it.

    Been texting about a month, never responds back for hours. I respond to her right away and get nothing. I have a job that I never sure when I will be free so, I am very spur of the moment and that don't work for most of the providers comms. But this morning out of the blue, she asks if I am available, I said maybe in a bit, I will let her know, five minutes later, I get a response. When!? Jesus Christ. I am like really?

    Any info much appreciated.

    Shaggy.

  4. #27629

    Don't forget Stay Away

    A few day OFF from STG and she thinks that she is in the clear? You Are A THIEF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...c/741538680577

  5. #27628

    Yes. That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    LOL isn't this the same girl who only wants "real players on her team": https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/235510077087.
    Yes. That's her.

  6. #27627

    Deep Throat Dee

    Has anyone seen her before? Can anyone report on her throat powers?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/062374957152

  7. #27626

    Agreed, Mandy is meh at best

    Had to try to walk out before Mandy hesitantly agreed to BBBJ, which wasn't horrible but not anything that stood out. The BF / handler is lurking around even if you don't see him, but wasn't an issue. Main issues were slight attitude, overall lack of enthusiasm / energy (doesn't seem to enjoy doing this) and body was too round for personal preferences. Face was decent but definitely has demons as body shows.

    For some pros, her response is usually pretty good when she does respond. Better options out there IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Finally crossed Mandy off my to do list. It was a completely average experience.

    The good: She is the girl in the pics, cute, fairly petite, no funky odors, and communications were pretty good once we got a rhythm going.

    The less good: She was most definitely high (or coming off a high), everything is covered (which did not surprise me, as previous reports indicated she has a serious aversion to cum), the CBJ was below average, no kissing, and only doggie was offered up for the main event (which is ok because that's exactly how I wanted to hit it based on the first pic below). While the view was quite good from behind her, and I was able to watch us in the mirror to my left, it honestly felt like I was banging a blow up doll.

    I opted for a QV, so damage was minimal. And while it wasn't a horrible experience, and I wasn't robbed, I don't plan on repeating unless I have a horrible case of blue balls.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/685157987313

  8. #27625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    Your experience was better than mine. I saw here last year and wrote a review in the Rip off session. I booked a hh. She wasted half the time in the bathroom and on her phone. A few minutesinto our actual session, she said our time was up and kicked me out. A blowup doll would have been more exciting. Definitely a do not repeat for me.
    Please ignore the first section on my comments below from Coolguy1989. I don't know how it go pulled into my post and is not about Mandy. Unfortunately the system won't let me edit it.

  9. #27624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Mandy

    Your experience was better than mine. I saw here last year and wrote a review in the Rip off session. I booked a hh. She wasted half the time in the bathroom and on her phone. A few minutesinto our actual session, she said our time was up and kicked me out. A blowup doll would have been more exciting. Definitely a do not repeat for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of visiting her last week, looks like her photos, very clean. Everything covered, nothing rushed!

    Reverse cowgirl is her specialty & the little booty do be shaking! Oral was fantastic. Good personality. Most def will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/269849642046
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Finally crossed Mandy off my to do list. It was a completely average experience.

    The good: She is the girl in the pics, cute, fairly petite, no funky odors, and communications were pretty good once we got a rhythm going.

    The less good: She was most definitely high (or coming off a high), everything is covered (which did not surprise me, as previous reports indicated she has a serious aversion to cum), the CBJ was below average, no kissing, and only doggie was offered up for the main event (which is ok because that's exactly how I wanted to hit it based on the first pic below). While the view was quite good from behind her, and I was able to watch us in the mirror to my left, it honestly felt like I was banging a blow up doll.

    I opted for a QV, so damage was minimal. And while it wasn't a horrible experience, and I wasn't robbed, I don't plan on repeating unless I have a horrible case of blue balls.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/685157987313

  10. #27623

    Mandy

    Finally crossed Mandy off my to do list. It was a completely average experience.

    The good: She is the girl in the pics, cute, fairly petite, no funky odors, and communications were pretty good once we got a rhythm going.

    The less good: She was most definitely high (or coming off a high), everything is covered (which did not surprise me, as previous reports indicated she has a serious aversion to cum), the CBJ was below average, no kissing, and only doggie was offered up for the main event (which is ok because that's exactly how I wanted to hit it based on the first pic below). While the view was quite good from behind her, and I was able to watch us in the mirror to my left, it honestly felt like I was banging a blow up doll.

    I opted for a QV, so damage was minimal. And while it wasn't a horrible experience, and I wasn't robbed, I don't plan on repeating unless I have a horrible case of blue balls.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/685157987313
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5458.jpg‎   IMG_2889.jpg‎   IMG_2891.jpeg‎   IMG_2892.jpg‎  

  11. #27622

    Nurse Moved Out Of Glastonbury

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents but I would avoid any hobby activity in Glastonbury. The local PD does not ignore it like surrounding towns. Once they know about it they will just arrest whoever they can. Doesn't matter if the charges stick. They outed you and the girl and cost you money for bail and lawyer.
    Today she checked into a nice hotel in Manchester Mall area.

  12. #27621

    Pussycat Meow now requiring pic??

    Weird interaction with Pussycat Meow. Acts distant over text, doesn't pic up phone, and demands confirmation pic. If you don't send, immediately blocks. Claims lost all her contacts. But ZERO memory if you give detailed specifics to jog her memory. If you don't immediately send pic, she berates you and says not risking her high profile job. If you ask for a confirm pic from her first, she berates you claiming "not going to give you a pic to jerk off to."

    She's gone from posting 1-2 x/day to sometimes 7x/day, seems to have zero memory of prior clients, and goes hours between responding to texts but expects immediate responses when she texts. I wrote a pretty glowing and fair review before, but this behavior change in a short time is weird. The ads have also become more demanding "No X 4 AAAA", whatever that means. Maybe no AA? For a while was saying "no glove no love", now it's "white men only" and "No X 4 AAAA = pic confirmation". She added "Prefer men over 35" then it became "Prefer men over 38". No idea why the random list of demands that seems to change with every ad. She's also not always taking ads down, and is putting up new ads during times when she's clearly saying not available. I've even tried her within minutes of an ad going live, middle of the day, and not gotten a response for 2-8 hours. I'm wondering if she got a handler or someone else took over comms or something worse. It's just completely unlike prior experience.

    She also picked up a very negative review on TER recently, citing a dumpy house and poor service, which are also unlike what she offered before. Just weird.

    Always posts mentioning "34DDD" friends, usually title "Bodacious Bombshell"
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/494511412350
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/332074255011
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/160837390214
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/827784189372
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/066588546871
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/616033835362
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/898327505816
    etc etc

  13. #27620
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents but I would avoid any hobby activity in Glastonbury. The local PD does not ignore it like surrounding towns. Once they know about it they will just arrest whoever they can. Doesn't matter if the charges stick. They outed you and the girl and cost you money for bail and lawyer.
    That was one of my main concern, I remember a few reports that's a town to avoid.

  14. #27619
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...1/504184124345

    I saw her recently, good communication, I was a little hesitant but took the chance and glad I did.

    She's staying at a high end hotel in Glastonbury.

    Definitely party activity going on. Mouth is fucked up, other than that she's the girl in the pic.

    I recommend her BJ, definitely kws what she's doing pay a lot of attention to the boys that I really like.

    Cowgirl, mis, dogy.

    Her performance is very similar to Halie.
    Just my two cents but I would avoid any hobby activity in Glastonbury. The local PD does not ignore it like surrounding towns. Once they know about it they will just arrest whoever they can. Doesn't matter if the charges stick. They outed you and the girl and cost you money for bail and lawyer.

  15. #27618

    Nurse

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...1/504184124345

    I saw her recently, good communication, I was a little hesitant but took the chance and glad I did.

    She's staying at a high end hotel in Glastonbury.

    Definitely party activity going on. Mouth is fucked up, other than that she's the girl in the pic.

    I recommend her BJ, definitely kws what she's doing pay a lot of attention to the boys that I really like.

    Cowgirl, mis, dogy.

    Her performance is very similar to Halie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape