Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 33054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27564

    Sarah aka bambi (not Lori)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...2/711051289514

    I know I have seen this one reviewed before under a diffferent name. Can anyone point me the way?
    Check New Haven reviews for Sara or Sarah. I know a few senior members that have seen her before. 1st off the pics are her though filtered to appear younger than actual. When I saw her it was open menu and simple. A senior member recently saw her and told me she up-charged for every little thing beyond non-GFE cfs.

  2. #27563

    Pink Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anybody knows whatever became of 'Pink Sugar / Raven'?

    Fun little spinner (I never encountered the drama). Just thought about her this AM and was curious if she was still in the hobby or if her 'troubles' ever caught up with her.
    I talked to her a couple days ago. She's not in Nevada or LA anymore. I know a handful of guys here have her IG and also know this and more. She is out of the game, has a regular job, and a fiancée. Her "troubles" remain in CT which is one reason she won't likely return for any reason.

  3. #27562

    That is her. Yes, the photos are accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been around for while she was out of Hartford for the past few years has anyone seen her in Southington how does she look are photos accurate!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/566777371210
    Yes, the photos are accurate. A while back she was a regular of mine. She was also in my top 3 ATFs (along with "Bella Victoria").

    When she was thin, she was a knockout, albeit with some minor baby damage. Great and authentic love-maker, GFE, endless dfk, nice person. My sense is that she's not easy to get hold of. But once I was in with her, I never had a problem.

    Unfortunately for me, though, she put on weight. And a gal her height doesn't wear the weight well, in my judgment. Her look stopped turning me on, so I stopped seeing her. I don't think her current look is bad. It's just not for me. Damn, though! She was one of my unicorns!

    I've included some photos of her former spinner-look. Wow!

    Hope this helps.

    Barnes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E58E5A2F-C9FC-4F7C-8CDF-2E75E9DAC232.jpg‎   3B9E23C7-AC59-4B11-ACDF-4B9C8450752D.jpg‎  

  4. #27561
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    She's still in Nevada and is out of the hobby.
    Oh wow. Good for her.

    Thanks.

  5. #27560
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    I had a back / forth text dialog with her as well over the weekend.

    She gave me a conf pic (it's definitely her) but something just seemed 'off'. Given that Manchester is also a bit out of the way for me I decided against the trip. (I'd have taken the plunge if she had been closer).

    'Still interested, but not desperate enough to make the drive without a good feeling about seeing her.
    Same here I've chatted & she seems cool & legit, or she has a really good line of shit talk. I got some pics from her as well. More than anything the drive is a lot, if I'm going past exit 32 I'd just as soon visit the old tried & true in Plainville, bellz.

    I have suggested that maybe she travel to the south west part of the state for a weekend.

  6. #27559

    Pink Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anybody knows whatever became of 'Pink Sugar / Raven'?

    Fun little spinner (I never encountered the drama). Just thought about her this AM and was curious if she was still in the hobby or if her 'troubles' ever caught up with her.
    She's still in Nevada and is out of the hobby.

  7. #27558
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her. She's in Manchester which is a bit of a hike for me. I'm quite intrigued, she told me she's a nurse during the day, I've asked for a pic in scrubs which I have not received. She did send me a couple of nice pics. The only catch is I'm not convinced she wasn't teamed up with Jenny over the summer. Jenny, who has her own issues, warned me that she took off with a pimp.

    I think it's best to either let this go or proceed with extreme caution. She is definitely a good looking piece, she's got a really nice rack.
    I had a back / forth text dialog with her as well over the weekend.

    She gave me a conf pic (it's definitely her) but something just seemed 'off'. Given that Manchester is also a bit out of the way for me I decided against the trip. (I'd have taken the plunge if she had been closer).

    'Still interested, but not desperate enough to make the drive without a good feeling about seeing her.

  8. #27557
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Compared to what? She used to be stunningly beautiful and innocent. Now she looks sickly and hitting the usual hardcore and from other reports robbing.
    I recall somebody posted more recent pics of her (last month or so) that illustrated some awful baby damage (stomach and tities were terrible). She looked nothing like the pics she's using in her STG ads.

    Prior to that posting I'd reached out and passed upon her refusal to do a confirmation pic. After seeing the pics that were posted I knew why.

    Not good.

  9. #27556

    Pink Sugar

    Curious if anybody knows whatever became of 'Pink Sugar / Raven'?

    Fun little spinner (I never encountered the drama). Just thought about her this AM and was curious if she was still in the hobby or if her 'troubles' ever caught up with her.

  10. #27555

    Lady J

    I hope everyone is well. Anyone have any info on LadyJ, in Bristol? Any info is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...k/985736593065

  11. #27554

    The Nurse

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her. She's in Manchester which is a bit of a hike for me. I'm quite intrigued, she told me she's a nurse during the day, I've asked for a pic in scrubs which I have not received. She did send me a couple of nice pics. The only catch is I'm not convinced she wasn't teamed up with Jenny over the summer. Jenny, who has her own issues, warned me that she took off with a pimp.

    I think it's best to either let this go or proceed with extreme caution. She is definitely a good looking piece, she's got a really nice rack.
    Has anyone actually seen her?

  12. #27553

    Cleaned Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently- or in the past? Looks like she's cleaned up some.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/781130420919
    Compared to what? She used to be stunningly beautiful and innocent. Now she looks sickly and hitting the usual hardcore and from other reports robbing.

  13. #27552

    This one?

    Love the next door neighbor look. Reached out- great conversation. Tried again and again- radio silence. Saw this today. Anyone TOFTT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...0/046094178065

  14. #27551
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/230229804081

    Thanks in advance.

    Shaggy.
    Deposit scammer. Don't waste your time.

  15. #27550
    Search for 'Honey'. Many reviews (generally poor).

    I'd also suggest reading through the recent ones for a hint of why you'd be very wise to stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape