Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 8266
-
11-22-24 13:10 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 2335What I suspected. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 07:47 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 274Madison duos with Mandy?
Someone suggested on another list that Madison was doing duos with Mandy. My bullshit director started going off. From everything I have read, and one lousy experience with Madison. I can't imagine her doing duos with Mandy. Mandy is a consistent pleaser. Madison has consistently been the opposite. Is it possible she saw the light, and changed her ways?
Has anyone ever actually had a positive experience with Madison?
-
11-21-24 19:38 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 1102Luna. If you can prevent yourself from barfing.
Originally Posted by GeneGene651
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 23:13 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 41Bbfs
I meant who besides Monse is guaranteed BBFS at strip clubs.
Originally Posted by GeneGene651
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 15:11 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 274Pandoras
Lux, Mandy or Faith are known to suck a bare bone.
Originally Posted by Thropnw
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 10:45 #7136Regular Member

Posts: 1Similar question to below--where should I go on a Friday or Saturday afternoon for BBBJ options? I'm going to be in Seattle for a conference this weekend with freetime those afternoons (1-5 ish), and was wondering if I should still go to Pandora's or if Kittens would be a similar / better option?
-
11-17-24 22:02 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 41Who besides Monae is guaranteed BBFS?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 19:55 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 118Ywmv
Anya wasn't there. If she's into you she's really into you and you'll both be very satisfied.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 17:35 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 906Lube
I always take lube. Most girls appreciate a slippery fondle.
Astroglide Gel for the win.
-
11-17-24 16:51 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 72Wettest at pandys
Just curious who gets the most wet? Sometimes it's difficult to tell with a hat on. Who has real orgasms? No lube! Headed for pound town today! Got to hurry. Best of luck gents.
-
11-15-24 07:25 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 148Yup the most she will do is a HJ in VIP. Her rates in VIP are near GPS. Got to ban together to make her lower that.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 21:28 #7130Regular Member

Posts: 12Alle
Would you share some more detail of her current menu please?
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
I'm jealous. Hahaha.
-
11-14-24 18:40 #7129Senior Member

Posts: 198Morgan
A pic of Morgan is up on the pandoras story for those of you who don't know what she looks like. It seems like her schedule is random and I haven't been able to connect with her yet because of work. I need someone to fill the void in Monse's 6 week absence.
-
11-14-24 16:50 #7128Senior Member

Posts: 119Allie
I hung with her a few weeks ago. Great as always. Tues / Weds are fairly consistent with her and have seen her show on the occasional Fri / Sat.
Originally Posted by KassyP
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 16:28 #7127Regular Member

Posts: 16Nudge in the right direction
I'm going to be in Seattle area this weekend and wanted to try one of the clubs out Saturday. Which one would you recommend if you can only go to one? Which lady to ask for? Ideally one where extras are for sure on the menu.











Reply With Quote






