Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 552 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 8266
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7126

    Brain dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went in on Monday, Veteran Day, to see if I could find another lady that loved BBFS since I knew Monse was gone. Luna was there but not my type. I had a dance with Victoria but only one dance.

    I decided to try Liz. We went to the VIP room but she wanted everything covered. She gave a BJ but she basically had it in her mouth but mouth wide open. It sucked. She put on the cover and rode me till I finished and then I cleaned and left.

    I will not see her again.

    Who should I see that is like Mose where I can fill them up?
    Liz is friendly enough, but in my interactions with her she seems a bit brain dead. I hear good things about Faith, and Lux, though I have never experienced either.

  2. #7125

    Allie Pandora

    I'd love to return to Seattle soon. Looks like my favorite Pandora girl is not reviewed on here much. I saw via Insta she was around yesterday (Tuesday). Anyone had an experience with her lately? That blonde sweet thing, she strips naked on stage, damnnnn!

  3. #7124

    Liz at Pandora's

    I went in on Monday, Veteran Day, to see if I could find another lady that loved BBFS since I knew Monse was gone. Luna was there but not my type. I had a dance with Victoria but only one dance.

    I decided to try Liz. We went to the VIP room but she wanted everything covered. She gave a BJ but she basically had it in her mouth but mouth wide open. It sucked. She put on the cover and rode me till I finished and then I cleaned and left.

    I will not see her again.

    Who should I see that is like Mose where I can fill them up?

  4. #7123
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that is her. A very fine lady, indeed.
    I got a dance from her and she allowed some touching but no fingers inserted. I passed on a second dance.

  5. #7122

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    _vixktoria201_ on insta.
    Yup, that is her. A very fine lady, indeed.

  6. #7121

    Viktoria

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Yes, probably 5'8" or 5'10" tall, works the pole hard, and spins a lot. She is Russian. Nice full B's maybe C's. She is fit, lean and curvy.
    _vixktoria201_ on insta.

  7. #7120

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Driver777  [View Original Post]
    The Victoria that works at Pan's? 20 something blonde?
    Yes, probably 5'8" or 5'10" tall, works the pole hard, and spins a lot. She is Russian. Nice full B's maybe C's. She is fit, lean and curvy.

  8. #7119
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    This the same Victoria that used to work at Deja Vu? Swear I've know 3, 4, 5+ dancers using the same name.
    The Victoria that works at Pan's? 20 something blonde?

  9. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver777  [View Original Post]
    3. After the deed was done, I looked up and saw a camera looking right at me in the VIP room. You don't think they care at all or look at the footage do you?
    THIS is where LCB might become problematical.

  10. #7117

    Monse sched

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    What days is she generally working?
    Generally: Tue Sun. Occasionally misses a day but you can call the club to see if she is in before they (might) post the day roster in IG.

  11. #7116

    Entrepreneurialism

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Don't through eggs at me but a stripper, in 97% of cases, could not run a successful club! They'd be doing it already. IMO!
    Without arguing, I'm thinking about the 3% who might be able. A lot of retired strippers have run clubs, often with great success (e. G. DVLA BC (Before Covid). Some career strippers have stakes in straight businesses and might invest without expectation of managerial authority. The barrier now: can a new club be established given the barriers to entry (zoning, etc).

  12. #7115

    Common stage names

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I had some dances from Victoria recently. She gave a very nice clean dance. She let the girls out to play, and did tease a little. Nice grind.

    Anyone ever get an HJ out of her? How much?
    This the same Victoria that used to work at Deja Vu? Swear I've know 3, 4, 5+ dancers using the same name.

  13. #7114

    Monse

    Monse is gone for 6 weeks!

    This sucks.

  14. #7113
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Monse is almost always out the door by 5 pm.
    What days is she generally working?

  15. #7112

    3 things

    1. Finally visited Monse and she took really good care of me. Damage was 300 (her) + 70 (15 minute VIP room rental). Thank you to everyone who recommended her! A lot of the other dancers made big promises but I figured I'd stick with a sure thing instead.

    2. A different dancer said they expected alcohol sales to begin there in January. I imagine extras will die down around then?

    3. After the deed was done, I looked up and saw a camera looking right at me in the VIP room. You don't think they care at all or look at the footage do you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape