Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 91 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 16675
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15325
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't want to argue or nothing, but she does not look better then the pics she's posted. She has an enormous beer belly and not attractive face at all. I bailed as soon as I saw her.
    Well she looked just like the picture she sent me. When I meet someone I ask for a certain format of a picture. If they don't want to send it I move on. That takes the catfish out of the equation. If you noticed I said she was "thick". She had a little belly but wasn't a turn off. I would definitely repeat if I am ever in the area.

  2. #15324

    Recentish Adventures

    Just sharing some recent encounters with the girls around here.

    Kaycee - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/626093418942.

    Saw her at one of the nicer hotels I've met a working girl at. She was pleasant and easy going, but a lot heavier than her pics and frankly heavy enough to not only be. Well, not particularly attractive, but to get in the way of the action. Won't repeat.

    Curvy * - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/600294129289.

    Really short, really thick. Carries a lot of weight but carries it in the fun places. Very mechanical -- overly aggressive BBBJ, didn't really get into it. Still fun, may repeat.

    Dani - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    (Most recent ad I could fine, she posts sometimes, and tends to take them down). Just like the pictures. Eager to please, but doesn't hugely get into it. Can be very flaky to get something set up, and while I've enjoyed a few sessions I'm probably not repeating just because of the hassle of actually getting to see her.

    Angel - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/394742742255

    Really gets in to it. One of my recent favorites. Pics are accurate (I think she looks better in person), and just a great lay.

    Honey - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/644724912253

    Enjoyed a few sessions with her a few years ago, gave up after being ghosted in a hotel parking lot. Tried again recently after some recent positive mentions and. Got ghosted in a hotel parking lot. Like, I know how the game works and just get used to being ghost in the middle of setting something up, but going radio silent after driving to the agreed-upon location is over the line for me.

    Jenna - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077.

    Saw her a while ago when she had an incall; would repeat if she got an incall again, but she's been all outcall for a while. Very friendly, nice boobs and ass but a gut, so be warned. Nothing amazing, but just a fun encounter and I'd see her again if she had incall.

  3. #15323
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Pics look to be taken from OnlyFans.

    https://forum.sorrymother.to/threads...a8c06a4efd7e7/
    No surprise, and no response to texts.

  4. #15322

    I disagree

    Sorry I don't want to argue or nothing, but she does not look better then the pics she's posted. She has an enormous beer belly and not attractive face at all. I bailed as soon as I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justme8962  [View Original Post]
    Jenna touch my butt. Made contact with her late in the evening. Said she only does car dates or outcall. She came to my hotel in Oconomowoc for an outcall, she ask for $20 for gas money. No problem if she would send me a picture with a certain pose. She sent the picture so I called her. Found out where to send the money to. She arrived about 90 minutes later. She looked better than her pictures. She went into the bathroom and changed into a sexy outfit, walked over to the bed and bent over started grinding against me. On the bed we went. Awesome BBBJ, DATY, put on a cover and into mish. Round 1 was done. We went outside had a smoke break then back upstairs for round 2. Awesome BBBJ, blew my load on her tits, more DATY, she had another leg shaking O, put on another cover and pounded her in doggy, she had 3 more Os and I filled the bag. We laid there for a few and she starts another BJ and I blew the load in her mouth and she spit it on her tits and rubbed it in. Definitely worth the donation. I'll definitely repeat if and when I am back in the area. She's a short thick girl with a nice body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077

  5. #15321

    Jenna touch my butt

    Jenna touch my butt. Made contact with her late in the evening. Said she only does car dates or outcall. She came to my hotel in Oconomowoc for an outcall, she ask for $20 for gas money. No problem if she would send me a picture with a certain pose. She sent the picture so I called her. Found out where to send the money to. She arrived about 90 minutes later. She looked better than her pictures. She went into the bathroom and changed into a sexy outfit, walked over to the bed and bent over started grinding against me. On the bed we went. Awesome BBBJ, DATY, put on a cover and into mish. Round 1 was done. We went outside had a smoke break then back upstairs for round 2. Awesome BBBJ, blew my load on her tits, more DATY, she had another leg shaking O, put on another cover and pounded her in doggy, she had 3 more Os and I filled the bag. We laid there for a few and she starts another BJ and I blew the load in her mouth and she spit it on her tits and rubbed it in. Definitely worth the donation. I'll definitely repeat if and when I am back in the area. She's a short thick girl with a nice body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077

  6. #15320
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    You see a body like this and you feel it's TGTBT:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/767262737747

    Texted once, no reply. Made it clear that I was interested, and inquired about any screening. I'll try later today.
    Pics look to be taken from OnlyFans.

    https://forum.sorrymother.to/threads...a8c06a4efd7e7/

  7. #15319

    Magic

    You see a body like this and you feel it's TGTBT:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/767262737747

    Texted once, no reply. Made it clear that I was interested, and inquired about any screening. I'll try later today.

  8. #15318

    No dreams of dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an Erotic Review subscription? This girl's phone # has a TER page with three reviews all negative. Here's a quote from my favorite:

    "She also asked me that if I posted a review I didn't mention that she upcharged me as she didn't want to scare off future clients. Okay."

    I'd say skip this one.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7773447-388245 is what I'm basing this off of, BTW.
    Yeah I saw this as well, was already thinking it was too good to be true but had to see if anyone here had personally tried. Either way not worth the hassle nor 500 for whatever she offers apparently. Thanks for the confirmation.

  9. #15317

    Reviews of Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pop on the usual sites, 400/ hr is what she's asking for, but won't say anything over text regarding if it's full service.

    Looks like she will be in Madison for a few days, anybody try her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/759532649821
    Do you have an Erotic Review subscription? This girl's phone # has a TER page with three reviews all negative. Here's a quote from my favorite:

    "She also asked me that if I posted a review I didn't mention that she upcharged me as she didn't want to scare off future clients. Okay."

    I'd say skip this one.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7773447-388245 is what I'm basing this off of, BTW.

  10. #15316

    Dream

    Saw her pop on the usual sites, 400/ hr is what she's asking for, but won't say anything over text regarding if it's full service.

    Looks like she will be in Madison for a few days, anybody try her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/759532649821

  11. #15315

    Description?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCity123  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple times. Once she's comfortable with you she will send all kinds of pics / videos.
    Could you describe her looks? Body type? Slim? Thick? Everything covered? Provides as promised? Damage?

  12. #15314

    Dicpic

    No security measures are absolute, but there is a feeling that a cop won't send a dick pic, if for no other reason because they might be sending it to a minor. Nobody wants to be in the witness stand explaining whose dick that really is. For the same reason you can feel just a tad more secure if there is actual nudity in an ad, a sting operation ad might contain nudity but its not very likely, again because anyone can access the images. I have also heard that a sting ad is unlikely to specifically exclude any ethnicities. No PD needs to be answering questions about race based issues on their sting ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I contacted these 2 today and both of them wanted a picture of my dick with varying amounts of specific fingers showing. I did not oblige, but I am very curious. Is this some sort of scam? One said it was to be sure I'm not a cop, but that seems ludicrous.

    Autumn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/871977053733

    Selena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/085352678168

  13. #15313
    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/754729001761

    Anybody try her yet? Saw one previous thread but no actual meet up confirmed yet.
    I have a couple times. Once she's comfortable with you she will send all kinds of pics / videos.

  14. #15312

    Asain at hotel

    I know there have not been great reviews of the Asians at the hotels but saw Sophia on the east side last night and had a great time. She was very good looking and a sweet lady. I don't see the ad today but I think most of the ads lead to the same location.

    Stay Safe!

  15. #15311

    New girl

    Wondering if anyones seen this one? We had an agreement but then she went silent, was trying to toftt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/990300002702

    Speaking of that, the link below I would recommend not seeing. Pics are real and service was provided, but just...just don't LOL. PM if you want more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/048625911175

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape