rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Pepsi

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 392
This blog is moderated by DblEspresso
  1. #17

    My Favorite

    Just had another great time with Pepsi.

    I always book a 2 hour session with her because she gives great service and really loves sex and I really enjoy being with her.

    I think she's my personal ATF.

    The others on my favorites list would be Happy back at Kison, Paula also back at Kison, Monica back at CHM and Kison, more recently would be Lemon, Shiho and Nicole as well as Cici at Peach's.

    I do prefer seeing Pepsi at the Ilikai Hotel because I prefer a nice hotel over an AMP, more comfortable, more discreet going in, and no mama calling time.

    We all have our personal favorites depending on our tastes and at the present time, Pepsi is my ATF.

    I forgot to ask her how she chose the name Pepsi.

    I meant to but forgot, will have to ask her at my next session.

    She's definitely worth what she charges. I think she's a bargain especially compared to what I pay in LA and SF for BBFS.

  2. #16
    Her prices went up. +$20/40. And basically no option for the 1 hour covered which was $220 before.

    Still worth it though.

  3. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    How easy or hard is it to get an appointment with Pepsi? I don't give personal information over the phone or internet, will that be a problem?
    It was easy to make an appointment.

    Unfortunately she forgot about it, so I never ended up experiencing her.

  4. #14

    She's already here

    She texted me that she is already here so start saving and / or start booking.

  5. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    How easy or hard is it to get an appointment with Pepsi? I don't give personal information over the phone or internet, will that be a problem?
    I don't recall ever giving any info like some others. No paystub or license picture was needed.

    She is a must try. I already made appt for when she gets back.

  6. #12
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Screening

    How easy or hard is it to get an appointment with Pepsi? I don't give personal information over the phone or internet, will that be a problem?

  7. #11

    She's coming back soon! Nov 19th

    After only having her one time, she placed herself immediately right on my ATF list. This time will try to get more than one visit and possibly take her down greek street as well!

  8. #10
    Oh yes. She is a rock star! Met her for the first time the last time she was here. Sucks balls all day! I got lucky and saw her the first day she arrived. Amazing. Saw her again a week later and she was still good but tired. Get in early.

  9. #9

    Pepsi Return Date

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey67  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a daily on a return date?
    November 19.

    https://vegaspepsi.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2024-11-10_08-41.jpg‎  

  10. #8
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1397
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates? Either PM me or link to ad please. Thank you in advance.

    Sam.
    Go check her website vegaspepsi.com.

  11. #7
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Pepsi Rates?

    What are her rates? Either PM me or link to ad please. Thank you in advance.

    Sam.

  12. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey67  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a daily on a return date?
    Waiting also. Her site says she is on vacation until November.

  13. #5

    Pepsi return to Honolulu?

    Anybody got a daily on a return date?

  14. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyOC  [View Original Post]
    Her reports and reviews has been posted in other threads. Just search "Pepsi" and something should show up.
    Also, if anyone is a VIP member of TER, she apparently has 474 reviews there.

  15. #3
    Her reports and reviews has been posted in other threads. Just search "Pepsi" and something should show up.

    She does have a site that updates on here locations (Vegas, LA, Hawaii.) https://vegaspepsi.com/.

    She def 10+ on Service / Attitude and #1 ATF in my book. Looks wise, would say 7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape