Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 24687
-
11-17-24 18:27 #23007Senior Member

Posts: 130Hong Kong in Affton
Has anybody been to this spa lately? I was there in May. Very nice massage with DIY offer. Was hoping they would be more relaxed now.
-
11-17-24 15:58 #23006Senior Member

Posts: 200I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong but I've read she doesn't like having her nipples played with. But I agree with you. She does have a nice pair!
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 15:35 #23005Senior Member

Posts: 96Kelly
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-58723.html
Anyone seen Kelly? Can't find much on her.
-
11-16-24 11:47 #23004Senior Member

Posts: 186Summer
I have wanted to visit her for a while but never got the chance.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
If I may ask, what are her fees?
Thanks ElNino.
-
11-16-24 10:43 #23003Senior Member

Posts: 479Egypt Rose out of KC is the closest you will find when she visits STL. And it's not cheap.
Originally Posted by Zimmer23
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/massage/egyptrose1
Most providers don't even know what a real NURU is.
-
11-16-24 08:16 #23002Senior Member

Posts: 79Monica Monica Monica
Go see Monica at Spring Spa. English is not very good but her massage is fantastic.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 17:09 #23001Regular Member

Posts: 14Milking table or nuru around Chesterfield?
Does anyone know of any massage locations that will do milking tables or legit nuru? I had legit nuru 3 x during a Vietnam trip recently, hoping to find more local for either / both of these. I travel to near the Spirit of St Louis airport on some evenings from out-of-town, and have a few hours to spare before needing to head back, so have maybe a 2 hour window of time and can't go to downtown or anywhere far from there.
-
11-15-24 12:08 #23000Senior Member

Posts: 110I hope she allows nipple play with those pointers.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 09:50 #22999Senior Member

Posts: 174https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mer-25716.html
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
Ignore, I found it!
-
11-15-24 09:48 #22998Senior Member

Posts: 174Can anyone post a link or give me her number? She sounds great and close to home! If you prefer you can send me a message.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 22:48 #22997Senior Member

Posts: 129Finally
I've wondered about her for years, too. Thanks for the report! Will definitely put her on the list. I wonder how much more is available for repeat customers. I know what her ad says, but you never know.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 08:26 #22996Senior Member

Posts: 1744Plm
It seems every time I say something about PLM I get a message asking what it is. That would disappoint Lake, the head lady a great deal. She advertises quite a bit so us guys can find her.
PLM is Pro Lux Massage. They have been around forever. There is a PLM thread if you scroll down a touch, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...6670-PLM-info..
Their website: https://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/.
No, I am not compensated for this. Although, Lake, I would not say no to a discount next time. .
Yes I am a long time happy customer.
-
11-13-24 07:51 #22995Senior Member

Posts: 25Classic
Who do you suggest at Classic? Seen DeDe, not a looker but great deep tissue. Haven't seen anyone else.
-
11-12-24 08:35 #22994Senior Member

Posts: 1744Daty
Came with the VIP session. Someone else said she REALLY got into it. If you are a DATY fan, Brea at PLM.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 16:47 #22993Senior Member

Posts: 203There's a wonderful day's thread with reviews and info. Just scroll down.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





