Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 10239
-
11-15-24 10:11 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 53Phoenix
Thank you sir. Oh she fits my bill just fine. Will schlepp down south soon and report back.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 09:00 #8948Senior Member

Posts: 551Cash and dash
Hi guys this whor3 is cash and dash STAY AWAY. The pics are deceiving and she'll act nice once she has your cash she's gone. Her alias before was sophia then Jaclyn now it's Lissa.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/263583723159
-
11-14-24 21:12 #8947Senior Member

Posts: 702I haven't seen Phoenix since Lindenwold Maddie stop posting, mostly the distance and the spots she at aren't the most discrete places. She was friendly, easy going suburb mom you may see at a PTA meeting. If you like redheads ain't looking for a hot body 20 yrs old, she fits the bill and she won't break the bank. I haven't seen her in a while she may look bigger or skinnier.
Originally Posted by MrPandesal
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 18:09 #8946Senior Member

Posts: 3009Offering and rates
Hey I just want to share a little info sometimes I contact chicks on Facebook will ask can I hook up with them I'll offer $300-$500 for two rounds of fun depending on how the chick look. I hooked up with a chick from Facebook months ago in August girl from Newark I went to pick her up she looked ok took her to my place for 2 rounds of fun the session was crap she didn't suck good and she her hygiene was bad. She took her leggings off pussy wasn't shaved I smelled an odor like sweat I just fucked her quick and dropped her off I didn't go for second round on the way back we was quiet she asked will I see her again I told her I do not know I never seen her again. She kept asking me on Facebook messenger when will I see her again I never reply to messages.
-
11-13-24 17:59 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks gents for the replies. Alas, I'm at least an hour's drive away and can't do the UTRs.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
But there certainly seems more of a middle ground of affordable choices than up here in North Jersey.
Re: Redhead. Thanks but I like my boobs.
-
11-13-24 15:11 #8944Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll have to give Madison Stacks a try when available.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 14:54 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 38She responded good by text but once I pulled into the apartment complex, I changed my mind. The place was crawling people sitting out front like it was a block party. I did see her standing out front of one of the apartment buildings. It was her but a little heavier and she just looked sloppy. I told her by text that I was sorry but there are too many people just standing around and left.
Originally Posted by Mooch6785
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 14:40 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 140Redhead Nikki
Never really looked at her hands but just the way she automatically assumes position and don't care whether you wear a hat or not. No way that pussy is clean LOL.
Originally Posted by SunBatherBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 13:50 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 29Ymmv
Here SS are 1.0 and its BBJ only.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 07:14 #8940Senior Member

Posts: 117Have you seen her hand? No way that pussy is clean.
Originally Posted by MrPandesal
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...e/497592335307
-
11-12-24 23:25 #8939Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for info
Is Bella / Erika from Cramer hill or Camden still doing cardates? Would like to set something up with her again pm me with info.
-
11-12-24 21:25 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 164You didn't miss anything by not seeing Ballerina. She was a total waste when I saw her a while ago, dozing while standng. She did wake when I tried to take my gift back off her dresser so I could leave. And young pimp / bf walking the hallway. I'd rather take my chance, as you did, with random looker than a known user.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 13:27 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 685Its a different world, I would look into cultivating UTRs and find girls who have not been exposed to this lifestyle at all.
Originally Posted by MrPandesal
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 12:20 #8936Senior Member

Posts: 92Jaycee
Went to go visit Camden fast house but ended up arriving too late. I had some random lady sitting in dark tell me that they were closed. After that, I decided to find a quick alternative since I made the long drive already. I found this redhead and really liked her pictures. Setting everything up with her was quick and easy. When I arrived to her hotel, she had me wait 15 minutes and kept saying she was coming down. She's about 20/25 pounds heavier than what she looks like in her pictures but she's definitely a go to if you like thick white girls. She got naked right away but I was not rushed at all. She was attentive and made sure to ask what I liked. Everything was covered, even BJ. Everything was great but she did seem a little over the place with small things like tv volume and a / c. I'm slowly branching off into the Indy scene so I wouldn't say she was the best nor the worst. She was definitely cautious about the condom slipping. She also let me feel her but didn't want my fingered entering her. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6026927770.
-
11-12-24 05:08 #8935Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks very much for the reply. I've been so starved lately that I'm seriously thinking of going back to my old haunts.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
At the FKK clubs in Germany, or even down to Costa Rica for a few days. High roller I'm not, and I'm not going to blow my $$.
On dem high end VIP girls on the boards. Almost the only alternative these days.
Makes me pine for the late 80's / early 90's. You had the same netherworld then of junkies and sex syndicates, as well as the high end.
But there was always a middle ground of sane women just getting by and having fun.
As opposed to today's income inequality.
Cheers.
P.S. Any pointers towards redhead Nikki?









Reply With Quote






