Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 10239
-
11-12-24 00:27 #8934Senior Member

Posts: 140Interesting find
Here I am searching the pages for a quick release, nothing much to really work with these days set up an appointment with ballerina omw to see her I start to second guess myself so I pull over to do a you turn at Chick-fil-in cherry hill. Sitting at the stop sign still deciding if I'm going to keep the date up comes a cute blonde thick build walking up the road. She ask for a ride and I'm thinking well nothing in life is free. Instantly she says I'll take care of you. So she gets in says she charges 2. 00 I'm ready to pull over she says I'll do it for 1. 00 I say I have 60. So I keep driving she says she has a room her boyfriend is there red flag (it's her pimp), then she starts rapping I'm moving my head but it's total shit I'm dying inside, then he says she kind of like king von. Who TF is king von but I go along (later I googled it and laughed). So she then precedes to ask me to take her to CVS so she can boost. I think to myself she is extremely dumb and I'm not getting jammed up because you want to do something dumb. So I find a quiet spot she says wait can we get to my room I say no right now. She begins to rock the mic what a great job by the way. Then begs me to do her with our a condom I say no. I rubbed her and finished in her mouth took her to CVS and drove off LOL I hope her boost was a success. Don't get caught up in their dumb activities.
-
11-11-24 23:08 #8933Senior Member

Posts: 655To summarize: it's a wasteland here too. 90% of the women advertising on any site are addicts, with all the addict baggage and bullshit. There are a handful that are cute and skilled, but they're generally so unreliable that it's not worth my time to try. Most of the cute indie girls you're looking for have gone the UTR route and have a handful of regulars, and no need to advertise.
Originally Posted by MrPandesal
[View Original Post]
You might try redhead Nikki near Vineland, I haven't seen her for a good while but she was always a great time and pretty reliable for communication.
Good luck.
-
11-11-24 21:20 #8932Regular Member

Posts: 24Anybody seen her?
-
11-11-24 06:11 #8931Senior Member

Posts: 53North Jersey refugee.
Seeks your help. It's a wasteland all around. Newark streets are dead, and STG's full of street hoes and Latina syndicates.
So I'm casting a wider net. I always thought I could read the pics, and read between the lines, for that unicorn -more or less indy white girls.
Who could at least perform for real, and at reasonable rates. Batting average there not so good haha.
I have been to Mt Laurel twice to see Magicmouth from the other board.
This one caught my eye. Phoenix < https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...i/755227993271 .
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
11-08-24 07:32 #8930Senior Member

Posts: 39Absolutely & we need boards like this for this exact reason.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 20:22 #8929Senior Member

Posts: 140Review boards
That's why I love this sites and similar ones, because we are able to look out for one another and stay safe out there. I'm glad nothing happened, and I should have known it was something up when she frisked me.
Originally Posted by Rain1393
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 12:37 #8928Senior Member

Posts: 105I am very sorry that that happened to you but thanks so much for the review. I literally just sent her a text and was going to her until I saw this.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 12:05 #8927Senior Member

Posts: 140Warning
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/178463268
Met this girl in Mt. Laurel this am of course I can't post a picture I have tried but long story short I got robbed. She turns the light off and some kid with a hoodie and braids walk in a says "WTF is going on this is my sister and tells you to leave. Before shit gets hot" just be safe out there fellas.
-
11-03-24 22:29 #8926Senior Member

Posts: 78Tia Italian Goddess
Anyone ever seen her before? https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...t/882068544696.
Tempted. But unsure can't find any reviews.
-
11-02-24 20:02 #8925Senior Member

Posts: 214Thanks for sharing. I have been looking at her ads, thickums and Alana's. They used to all work out of westville a while back. I usually look for girls in their 30 to 40's because IME if they aren't a straight up ripp off or con then they usually don't *****, stall or try to ruin your nut. They also tend to be more understanding of older guys who might need a little time to get a full chubby.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
Tiffany Rose sounds like she does a lot of shit that are pet peeves for me so you saved at least one guy here some hassle.
-
11-02-24 19:37 #8924Senior Member

Posts: 128Tiffany Rose
I had the pleasure in enjoying Tiffany Rose for my first time earlier this week.
I got to where she was staying (rundown local motel) and there was a man walking the premises smoking a cigarette whom turned out to be the owner or something similar. More on that later.
She's friendly and doesn't care that I roam my hands and make myself comfortable before presenting my donation. She starts with head and I need help getting started and she's reluctant on going down. Only half-heartedly stroking me but after some encouragement she starts doing her thing. Every here and there she claims there's hair in her mouth or something and that distracts her. You know. The usual when dealing with these chicks. After I got going I went inside and finished in the bag before calling it a day. Her head was good when she was giving even just an ounce of effort. When leaving we noticed a police car chatting with the man whom I encountered earlier surveying the parking lot. I was scared shitless and swiftly headed out without attracting much attention.
Overall for the price it wasn't too bad I can't ask for much more other than a little more effort but with these girls that's a lot to ask for.
-
10-30-24 14:54 #8923Senior Member

Posts: 140Waste of time pt 2
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...t/781077300455
Just a continuation the previous post uploaded by accident. Any she pulled the money away said can I keep some of the money you're already here and that's why I cancelled because her intent was to lure you in just to get people in the door and not provide you with services agree on. Basically over promise and under deliver.
-
10-30-24 14:52 #8922Senior Member

Posts: 140Wast of time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...t/781077300455
Met this cute little spinner claimed to offer Cfs with BBBJ. I put the donation down and confirmed BBJ was included as she grabbed the donation she expressed that she didn't offer the service and has to kiss her child with her mouth. So I cancelled the appointment of principal if sh.
-
10-29-24 15:01 #8921Senior Member

Posts: 78You have 6 total posts and they are all asking for reviews with no reviews yourself. Also, you apparently are against using the search function. People don't like to help those who refuse to help themselves. Share some reviews before asking for reviews. Especially when she's been reviewed on her before.
Originally Posted by LightIn
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 01:40 #8920Senior Member

Posts: 140Cash and dash
Not sure how bright you or how long you've been hobbying. But never use cashapp because there's no way for you to get your money back. I met this this person sometime ago and the experience was good awful she took the donation and then the infamous bf comes knocking starting some shit with her and miraculously I have to leave.
Originally Posted by RtsBare
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





