Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 683 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8964

    Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody give her phone number or a picture of her the link does not open.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...d/770882191063

  2. #8963

    Intel Anyone: AC VIctoria

    Been getting an urge to see this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...r/654748032258

    Victoria. Single Mom, MILF, seems to travel the lenght of the ACExpressway.

    Any other good choices in AC Area?

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #8962
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys this whor3 is cash and dash STAY AWAY. The pics are deceiving and she'll act nice once she has your cash she's gone. Her alias before was sophia then Jaclyn now it's Lissa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/263583723159
    I can confirm. Same thing happened to me in May of this year (2024). I was an idiot for not listening to my instincts. I should have also posted about her pulling a cash and dash on me, but I felt embarrassed and stupid.

    I texted her to setup a date. She said that she needed money for a room. I was debating whether or not to go through with it. Somehow, I convinced myself that I should do it (Captain Save a Ho gone wrong LOL). Once I arrived at the hotel parking lot she eventually came into my car. She's heavier than the pictures suggest. I stupidly gave her the money to pay for the room instead of paying for it myself or going with her. She walked into the main building and never came back out. I waited and texted her (no reply as expected) for about 30 minutes or so before I left. To add insult to injury, a provider I've seen before finally contacted me while I was driving to meet "Sophia. " I did not see her message until after getting burned by "Sophia."

  4. #8961
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    What location in Camden? And, what is her name? Or, is Ginger her name. There are a couple red heads on broadway, but none that look like that...
    Can somebody give her phone number or a picture of her the link does not open.

  5. #8960

    Phoenix

    Hey phoenix, the redhead MILF that's in Mount Laurel she's been around forever. I hear she has an open menu. Any one see her Wheatley she sent me a picture that looks like it was a lot of marks on her arms. Please help just wondering she said it was just a bunch of poison ivy.

  6. #8959

    Aria

    Was in the area over the weekend and had the itch to see her as she used to be my go to provider when I was down in this neck of the woods. Texted her and set up an appointment easily and got let in through the back door directly into her bedroom. Once inside I stripped down and she took off her hoodie and sweatpants to reveal her lingerie which she always looks good in. Laid face down and she rubbed some oil into my back and gave a light massage. On the flip she straddled me rcg and instructed me to oil up her ass as she massaged my legs and junior. She asked if I wanted any upgrades and I opted for FS. Yes I know that it was pricey and was an extra $$. But in my new location (NYC) $$ is kind of the standard rate (granted the talent is always top tier). She then started to give a BBBJ to get junior at full attention and climbed up top for cg. She instructed me to just not cip which kinda sucked but of course I obliged. After some sensual riding she asked if I wanted to hit it from the back which is where she truly shined. She has such a nice ass and she can really take a pounding. Eventually after that familiar feeling I told her I was close and she told me to finish on her ass and I painted it with a weeks worth of baby juice with some of it getting onto her lower back. We both cleaned up and chatted for a couple minutes and I was then getting dressed and was seen out. Overall exactly what I was expecting and a good time. Would repeat next time I'm back in the area as she's the youngest / hottest provider I've seen in the Gloucester / camden area.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/aria-esc...y-hill-1042276

  7. #8958

    Princeton Bunnyagent

    Had an itch to scratch while shopping at the mall and called up the number. Got the pricing and the honey come play. Arrived not too long after and spent an hour. Said her name was Amy. BBBJ was good and she can DT and gagged a few times almost CIM. Gloved up and went to town with doggy first and then missionary. She rode me for a few minutes and we are back to missionary where I took the glove off and shot a big load over her chest. She laughed about it LOL. All in all a good time would repeat!

    https://bunnyagent.com/us/new-jersey...-cbda292f/9363

  8. #8957

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this nice woman, on the streets of Camden, but she has a skip add, so I placed her here.

    Very submissive, tight, and follows instructions well. Will try anal BBFS, next time but overall, great experience, and lets you cum and swallows like nothing! True gem, treat her right fellas! Reminds me of Phoenix, that's the kind of service she gives.

    And remember "stay safe out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/red-head-enough-said/770882191063
    What location in Camden? And, what is her name? Or, is Ginger her name. There are a couple red heads on broadway, but none that look like that...

  9. #8956
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see this one recently? She advertises in Cumberland county. How was your experience? Where is she staying at.
    Think it's a scam, she asked for a deposit, that's a no go for me.

    Remember "stay safe out there"!

  10. #8955

    How do you pick them

    Are you using the dating part or just asking random girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey I just want to share a little info sometimes I contact chicks on Facebook will ask can I hook up with them I'll offer $300-$500 for two rounds of fun depending on how the chick look. I hooked up with a chick from Facebook months ago in August girl from Newark I went to pick her up she looked ok took her to my place for 2 rounds of fun the session was crap she didn't suck good and she her hygiene was bad. She took her leggings off pussy wasn't shaved I smelled an odor like sweat I just fucked her quick and dropped her off I didn't go for second round on the way back we was quiet she asked will I see her again I told her I do not know I never seen her again. She kept asking me on Facebook messenger when will I see her again I never reply to messages.

  11. #8954

    Redz

    Anybody see this one recently? She advertises in Cumberland county. How was your experience? Where is she staying at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241116_135647_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241116_135622_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241116_135643_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241116_135639_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241116_135631_Chrome.jpg‎  


  12. #8953

    Ginger, my new go to

    Met this nice woman, on the streets of Camden, but she has a skip add, so I placed her here.

    Very submissive, tight, and follows instructions well. Will try anal BBFS, next time but overall, great experience, and lets you cum and swallows like nothing! True gem, treat her right fellas! Reminds me of Phoenix, that's the kind of service she gives.

    And remember "stay safe out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/red-head-enough-said/770882191063

  13. #8952
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    She sent me pics marks on arms bad it looked like. Anyone confirm? Ty.
    Track marks, let me know, she's serious about her demons, and will most likely let me do whatever I want for the right price. Badge of honor in my book! LOL.

    Remember "stay safe out there".

  14. #8951

    Phoniex

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Phoenix since Lindenwold Maddie stop posting, mostly the distance and the spots she at aren't the most discrete places. She was friendly, easy going suburb mom you may see at a PTA meeting. If you like redheads ain't looking for a hot body 20 yrs old, she fits the bill and she won't break the bank. I haven't seen her in a while she may look bigger or skinnier.
    She sent me pics marks on arms bad it looked like. Anyone confirm? Ty.

  15. #8950

    RIP. Steph / Reds

    I just heard that Stephanie passed away on Oct 28. Details are not known. But if not an overdose then certainly it was the effects of the fenty and tranc.

    https://www.delawareonline.com/obituaries/pdov0988812

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape