Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 41276
-
11-15-24 13:04 #36761Senior Member

Posts: 559Not sure why first pic didn't post
Here's the beginning of Adam's review.
-
11-15-24 10:27 #36760Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you Rich! I will keep her in mind!
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 09:47 #36759Senior Member

Posts: 559My UTR MILF
So one of my buddies who's not on here sent me this about my girl. Figured I'd share for those on the fence, although she has had a couple other reviews posted already.
This chick is really cool guys, she's in a clean gated apartment, supposedly has a roommate but I've yet to see or hear anyone there. I've made a couple return visits myself and continues to be great.
Seniors only, I really don't need excuse as to why your just a regular member.
-
11-15-24 08:30 #36758Senior Member

Posts: 559Every thing is covered
She actually isn't very into giving any oral out. But she loves to receive oral and FIV, position requests have never been declined, and loves a pounding. When your finished she likes to relax, cuddle and talk.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
Just a reminder I won't, and she asks anyone reviewing her not to just give her number to anyone. Senior members only. Her safety is more important than any donations. She is not an escort, she is looking more for long term beneficial encounters. Also to the picture collectors if your asking her for extra pictures she will ask you for a picture also.
-
11-15-24 00:43 #36757Senior Member

Posts: 477Angela / Lexi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/670523887495
I've been regularly seeing this one for a few months. She's timid, she's not touchy or kissy or feely. She's got about 15 lbs. Of extra weight hanging around the middle but her body is pretty damn nice. She's got a great ass and nice 36 B / C tits with perky upward pointing nips. She's not real big on being the aggressor but she does seem to enjoy being tossed around a little. Her cherry on top is that kitty, though. It's damn near perfect and it feels sensational. (Cover required) She juices right up and has no problems with getting and staying wet. It's a damn fun ride and I recommend her to anyone.
Rich.
-
11-15-24 00:30 #36756Senior Member

Posts: 477Cheyenne has limits!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/424946666598
Invited her over for a dream and when she asked for the address (in GCS), she said she doesn't come there. The ad clearly says "Anywhere I need to be! Lying sack of shit.
Rich.
-
11-15-24 00:23 #36755Senior Member

Posts: 477New To The Scene My Ass
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/345004062833
This one also has multiple posts. She wanted an Uber for an outcall, the ghosted. On three individual occasions. Of course, I tried her on my "other" numbers and she continues to consistently be a schmuck. She starts a conversation, lays down her prices - 220 coins or 280 for a trip to Greece -- oh, and she's new to all this. Sure. Hitting her up now on another number and it's the same routine. Once the commitment is there. POOF! Someone tell her she can't make money if she keeps dicking around with her clientelle.
Rich.
-
11-14-24 23:28 #36754Senior Member

Posts: 477That first girl. Is celebrating her 39th birthday this week. She's an absolute idiot. She asked me to send an Uber and then decided I was going to pay for all of her time in the car, as well. Thirty-nine my ass, I bet she's in her 50's.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
The fuck my throat girl is April and she will steal anything you allow her to.
Rich.
-
11-14-24 23:16 #36753Senior Member

Posts: 477Not That One
This is not the girl you want to see unless you are carrying Narcan on you and are prepared to resuscitate her. She's so strung out that she's skin and bones. Big fake boobs that are fun to look at but she doesn't like them touched.
Originally Posted by Ashsh12
[View Original Post]
You want a newbie friendly good time? Call Nadia. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/048307815642.
-
11-14-24 20:10 #36752Senior Member

Posts: 394Once
I saw her once and that was enough for me. Just not my cup of tea I guess. She is a really, really big girl. I mean, big.
Originally Posted by Savhrny
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 20:07 #36751Senior Member

Posts: 394It's Time
You have asked about her three times now. It is time for you to TOFTT. Nobody has seen her or they would have replied.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 20:04 #36750Senior Member

Posts: 90North Jax and Nassau
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kings...-/932628385401
Seen this one recently. Easy communication good response. Offers In and Out. She is a good one. She was able to keep a conversation no drugs no alcohol straight sober. Went for hhr for $. 4. Didn't negotiate I agreed and told her if its worth it ill repeat. Pics are likely older as she is a little bigger. Super sweet. BBBJ skills are good. K9 took a pounding. Not very vocal but I'm sure if that's what you want she will give. Honestly she did keep me waiting 30 min for the incall but she stayed in communication the whole time. I will see her again. Likely for just BBBJ as that's what I like. She has a regular job so I would say if her listing is recent she will respond.
Treat her right boys. I don't want to ruin her or run her off.
-
11-14-24 19:56 #36749Regular Member

Posts: 10Information and Recommendations
Good Evening all!
Long time browser, firs time poster!
I am staying in Jacksonville this weekend and I came across this ad. I haven't been able to find much info on her. Anyone have any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/961565621949
If this is a dud can anyone provide any recommendations? Preferably someone good with newbies.
Thanks all!
-
11-14-24 19:46 #36748Senior Member

Posts: 90Slow response
I messaged her last weekend and another one out of Kingland and Kingsland responded pretty fast. She was an hr later. I had already made plans. She has been posting a long time. I always wanted to give it a ride. I personally like chubby big tit older chick's. Guess I will be more patient next time. How was her incall and location?
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 19:04 #36747Senior Member

Posts: 49Rates?
What are the rates? Hh and hour?
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





