Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 772 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 11580
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9360
    Quote Originally Posted by TDR923  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this was brought up earlier because another monger requested Latinas, but writing reviews now for this lady and parlors that are not part of the SGV will have other members confused I am happy to read reviews and I have gone to right spa before, but this should really be in the correct thread for OC not SGV IMO.
    I concur. Right spa sounds pretty crazy but I aint driving all the way to the OC.

  2. #9359

    Wrong sub forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Went to see peach once again, 2nd time, she felt even better and her lovely personality was too energetic since I just seen her a few days ago. No massage was offered, there was 2 guys waiting for her after me, she said in her cute voice which is kinda odd, but she said I was #7 , $1400 cash made was my response, and she winked at me. . so, I assume I was in the right ball park guessing her income of the day prior to seeing me. Man, these ladies make good fucking money! 10 k in a week, 50 guys, damn. Anyway.

    We did the deed, this time all positions in full power, deep came inside the hole and, noticed 2 different color cum ozzing so, I think mine was pushing out the last customer, it was kinda a small amount mix in mine, that was a trip! Felt good, now I know why BB IS wanted,. She put alot of lube, so that actually made me feel better as a barrier. Anyway, head out if you guys can, check her out real quick, no problem. Was pretty_awesome Right Spa Santa Ana, no 3 sum was offered:. I wonder if Ruby does (Latina) anyway, tomorrow is Peaches last day ... I'm sure there will me another Bb GFE again at right, who knows?? Keep in mind why we want to see A BB THERAPIST, BECAUSE ITS FUCKING RARE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT OF OFFERED IS THE MINDSET DEMONSTRATED FROM P.E.A.C.H...
    I understand that this was brought up earlier because another monger requested Latinas, but writing reviews now for this lady and parlors that are not part of the SGV will have other members confused I am happy to read reviews and I have gone to right spa before, but this should really be in the correct thread for OC not SGV IMO.

  3. #9358

    Peach 2nd trip early evening #7 was my order#

    Went to see peach once again, 2nd time, she felt even better and her lovely personality was too energetic since I just seen her a few days ago. No massage was offered, there was 2 guys waiting for her after me, she said in her cute voice which is kinda odd, but she said I was #7 , $1400 cash made was my response, and she winked at me. . so, I assume I was in the right ball park guessing her income of the day prior to seeing me. Man, these ladies make good fucking money! 10 k in a week, 50 guys, damn. Anyway.

    We did the deed, this time all positions in full power, deep came inside the hole and, noticed 2 different color cum ozzing so, I think mine was pushing out the last customer, it was kinda a small amount mix in mine, that was a trip! Felt good, now I know why BB IS wanted,. She put alot of lube, so that actually made me feel better as a barrier. Anyway, head out if you guys can, check her out real quick, no problem. Was pretty_awesome Right Spa Santa Ana, no 3 sum was offered:. I wonder if Ruby does (Latina) anyway, tomorrow is Peaches last day ... I'm sure there will me another Bb GFE again at right, who knows?? Keep in mind why we want to see A BB THERAPIST, BECAUSE ITS FUCKING RARE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT OF OFFERED IS THE MINDSET DEMONSTRATED FROM P.E.A.C.H...

  4. #9357

    Exactly my thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by ThriceQuit  [View Original Post]
    I could never understand why there are so many death wishes out there. This type of risk taking is beyond comprehension or logic, but if you want to sign your own death warrant, I guess by all mean, you do you.

    My take is if the providers are offering BBFS, they ain't got shit to lose anymore, which means they've already gotten the gifts that keep on giving. Otherwise, why would anyone risk it for a few Benji extra. It's just illogical.
    Especially, they ain't got shit to lose, so they welcome the extra $100.

    Now, one can read various statistics, receptive penis in vagina is 8 in 10,000, insertive penis / vagina is 4 in 10,000. Those numbers are incredibly low. I just can't help thinking, a girl having random guys blowing wads in her pussy every day, multiple times a day. That just can't be that low of risk, especially in this circle of people.

    I suspect people read those odds, and think its nearly impossible. I too think that, but when considering this particular population, those numbers just can't applied in this hobby.

    Again, maybe I'm wrong. You all do you. All we know for certain, is death and taxes.

  5. #9356

    To each his own but.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Have you noticed catching anything from BB from Peach?

    I'm not saying I've heard she has stuff, I've just always been "scared" to go BBFS with a provider.

    I don't want to increase catching anything if I don't have to.
    I could never understand why there are so many death wishes out there. This type of risk taking is beyond comprehension or logic, but if you want to sign your own death warrant, I guess by all mean, you do you.

    My take is if the providers are offering BBFS, they ain't got shit to lose anymore, which means they've already gotten the gifts that keep on giving. Otherwise, why would anyone risk it for a few Benji extra. It's just illogical.

  6. #9355

    Peach BB

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Ruby, go to right spa today or tomorrow, Peach is working her last days. Asian BB, MUST TRY.
    Have you noticed catching anything from BB from Peach?

    I'm not saying I've heard she has stuff, I've just always been "scared" to go BBFS with a provider.

    I don't want to increase catching anything if I don't have to.

  7. #9354
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Did you catch her name?

    I'll be looking specifically for her next time I'm in town.
    Ruby, go to right spa today or tomorrow, Peach is working her last days. Asian BB, MUST TRY.

  8. #9353
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Did you catch her name?

    I'll be looking specifically for her next time I'm in town.
    She'll be gone Friday, but right has had one Latina in rotation recently, not sure if they'll have someone to take her place.

  9. #9352

    Latina at right

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    They had smoking hot young Latina at Right last time I was there. You should check her out.
    Did you catch her name?

    I'll be looking specifically for her next time I'm in town.

  10. #9351
    They had smoking hot young Latina at Right last time I was there. You should check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a place where they have Good-looking latinas?

    Been to Right Spa Santa Ana, they have the very open minded Asian therapist's, but rather get a massage from A Beautiful Young Petite Latina? Any clue where?

  11. #9350

    Toftt 420 and (fat orange cat eat lasagna)

    Hi gang long time user just lost my prev acc. Scrolled through BP and found the listing near me (title) so just went on a whim and tried. Past normal hrs the building is locked and you need to text the ad for a code to the front door or she can come fetch you in the driveway. Right off the bat she was older than I would've liked wtvr maybe hidden technique secret jutsu is hiding somewhere. Only one provider who is probably also the mamasan. She mentioned she works everyday.

    Looks: late 50's to 60'.

    Body: tiny petite fair skinned with a little baby bump. Her twins looked just ran through. Like a family of rottweilers took turns chewing on it.

    Technique: lame massage by a 90 lbs woman then jackhammered the little one to kingdom come. But interesting during FIV even my tiny finger felt the gorilla grip. Might be an interesting path to take.

    Menu: didn't really offer just started with HE after I brush my hand against her thigh a little too much.

    Price: . 4 hhr. 6 hr just took the hhr and tipped another. 4.

    Wouldn't repeat wouldn't recommend. Apologies for the shitty review its more like a red flag to tell the boys not to waste money.

  12. #9349
    Quote Originally Posted by TDR923  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Star on Ramona or Star on Francisquito?
    Star on Ramona.

  13. #9348
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Star yesterday and had new girl Lulu.

    She's a beauty. Young, 28. Pretty face. Kinda even looked mixed at some angles. Banging petite body. She's not your average super kinny Asian. She's got a nice fat butt, yet slim with very nice legs. Her body reminds me of a hot Latina before kids. Very nice, soft natural low Cs. She's a full package.

    Massage: she's strong AF. If you want a hard massage, shell give you one.

    She very much provided a GFE. She's a big time kisser as well. Her BBBJ felt oddly amazing. It wasnt like a pornstar sloppy DT BJ but I can't put my finger on why it just felt so amazing. Zero teeth for sure. It weakened me as I didn't last long in FS. Shame. 69 was good too. Clean pretty pussy. She's the opposite of mechanical as she was very receptive and just felt like a GF. I was only able to do one position (Mish) because looking at her face in that view was great. Ill be back to get a good look at that booty in doggy.

    Her service was great. She seemed really into it and she's also a funny girl haha. She has worked higher end venues before. Solid recommendation. Skinny flat asian chicks are a dime a dozen so I love when a girl like Lulu comes along..
    Is this the Star on Ramona or Star on Francisquito?

  14. #9347

    Lulu at Star

    Hit up Star yesterday and had new girl Lulu.

    She's a beauty. Young, 28. Pretty face. Kinda even looked mixed at some angles. Banging petite body. She's not your average super kinny Asian. She's got a nice fat butt, yet slim with very nice legs. Her body reminds me of a hot Latina before kids. Very nice, soft natural low Cs. She's a full package.

    Massage: she's strong AF. If you want a hard massage, shell give you one.

    She very much provided a GFE. She's a big time kisser as well. Her BBBJ felt oddly amazing. It wasnt like a pornstar sloppy DT BJ but I can't put my finger on why it just felt so amazing. Zero teeth for sure. It weakened me as I didn't last long in FS. Shame. 69 was good too. Clean pretty pussy. She's the opposite of mechanical as she was very receptive and just felt like a GF. I was only able to do one position (Mish) because looking at her face in that view was great. Ill be back to get a good look at that booty in doggy.

    Her service was great. She seemed really into it and she's also a funny girl haha. She has worked higher end venues before. Solid recommendation. Skinny flat asian chicks are a dime a dozen so I love when a girl like Lulu comes along.

    Also had Eva on Thursday. She's still there until Friday or Saturday I believe. She's a skinny girl. Nice natural Bs. Face is okay. Not much booty. Soft skin. Soft nasally voice haha. I'd say she's 35+. She's a good lay. Not mechanical and is fairly enthusiastic. BJ was good too.

  15. #9346
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    SINCE it's hard to catch a LATINA BASED MSG, I SETTLE FOR RIGHT SPA IN SANTA ANA, like it's so open minded, these ladies do anything to make you happy, I mean Anything that your fantasy needs. 3 SUMS, 4 sums, bb (experienced) anal (did not try), cim (not that I tried) but always that stuff is an option with out you asking by a beautiful Asian chick for less then $250 + - for Extras out the door.) Why can't I find a Latina MSG? Someone has to know? Right spa is not the right place for a massage, trust me... They just want to play husband and wife .
    There's one on Allen in Pasadena. PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape