Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 11580
-
11-15-24 15:55 #9360Banned Member

Posts: 537I concur. Right spa sounds pretty crazy but I aint driving all the way to the OC.
Originally Posted by TDR923
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 13:46 #9359Regular Member

Posts: 24Wrong sub forum?
I understand that this was brought up earlier because another monger requested Latinas, but writing reviews now for this lady and parlors that are not part of the SGV will have other members confused I am happy to read reviews and I have gone to right spa before, but this should really be in the correct thread for OC not SGV IMO.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 21:32 #9358Senior Member

Posts: 870Peach 2nd trip early evening #7 was my order#
Went to see peach once again, 2nd time, she felt even better and her lovely personality was too energetic since I just seen her a few days ago. No massage was offered, there was 2 guys waiting for her after me, she said in her cute voice which is kinda odd, but she said I was #7 , $1400 cash made was my response, and she winked at me. . so, I assume I was in the right ball park guessing her income of the day prior to seeing me. Man, these ladies make good fucking money! 10 k in a week, 50 guys, damn. Anyway.
We did the deed, this time all positions in full power, deep came inside the hole and, noticed 2 different color cum ozzing so, I think mine was pushing out the last customer, it was kinda a small amount mix in mine, that was a trip! Felt good, now I know why BB IS wanted,. She put alot of lube, so that actually made me feel better as a barrier. Anyway, head out if you guys can, check her out real quick, no problem. Was pretty_awesome Right Spa Santa Ana, no 3 sum was offered:. I wonder if Ruby does (Latina) anyway, tomorrow is Peaches last day ... I'm sure there will me another Bb GFE again at right, who knows?? Keep in mind why we want to see A BB THERAPIST, BECAUSE ITS FUCKING RARE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT OF OFFERED IS THE MINDSET DEMONSTRATED FROM P.E.A.C.H...
-
11-14-24 19:40 #9357Senior Member

Posts: 901Exactly my thoughts
Especially, they ain't got shit to lose, so they welcome the extra $100.
Originally Posted by ThriceQuit
[View Original Post]
Now, one can read various statistics, receptive penis in vagina is 8 in 10,000, insertive penis / vagina is 4 in 10,000. Those numbers are incredibly low. I just can't help thinking, a girl having random guys blowing wads in her pussy every day, multiple times a day. That just can't be that low of risk, especially in this circle of people.
I suspect people read those odds, and think its nearly impossible. I too think that, but when considering this particular population, those numbers just can't applied in this hobby.
Again, maybe I'm wrong. You all do you. All we know for certain, is death and taxes.
-
11-14-24 15:10 #9356Regular Member

Posts: 15To each his own but.
I could never understand why there are so many death wishes out there. This type of risk taking is beyond comprehension or logic, but if you want to sign your own death warrant, I guess by all mean, you do you.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
My take is if the providers are offering BBFS, they ain't got shit to lose anymore, which means they've already gotten the gifts that keep on giving. Otherwise, why would anyone risk it for a few Benji extra. It's just illogical.
-
11-14-24 13:28 #9355Senior Member

Posts: 208Peach BB
Have you noticed catching anything from BB from Peach?
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying I've heard she has stuff, I've just always been "scared" to go BBFS with a provider.
I don't want to increase catching anything if I don't have to.
-
11-14-24 10:47 #9354Senior Member

Posts: 870Ruby, go to right spa today or tomorrow, Peach is working her last days. Asian BB, MUST TRY.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 15:17 #9353Senior Member

Posts: 32She'll be gone Friday, but right has had one Latina in rotation recently, not sure if they'll have someone to take her place.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 12:57 #9352Senior Member

Posts: 208Latina at right
Did you catch her name?
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
I'll be looking specifically for her next time I'm in town.
-
11-13-24 01:44 #9351Senior Member

Posts: 332They had smoking hot young Latina at Right last time I was there. You should check her out.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 23:07 #9350Regular Member

Posts: 8Toftt 420 and (fat orange cat eat lasagna)
Hi gang long time user just lost my prev acc. Scrolled through BP and found the listing near me (title) so just went on a whim and tried. Past normal hrs the building is locked and you need to text the ad for a code to the front door or she can come fetch you in the driveway. Right off the bat she was older than I would've liked wtvr maybe hidden technique secret jutsu is hiding somewhere. Only one provider who is probably also the mamasan. She mentioned she works everyday.
Looks: late 50's to 60'.
Body: tiny petite fair skinned with a little baby bump. Her twins looked just ran through. Like a family of rottweilers took turns chewing on it.
Technique: lame massage by a 90 lbs woman then jackhammered the little one to kingdom come. But interesting during FIV even my tiny finger felt the gorilla grip. Might be an interesting path to take.
Menu: didn't really offer just started with HE after I brush my hand against her thigh a little too much.
Price: . 4 hhr. 6 hr just took the hhr and tipped another. 4.
Wouldn't repeat wouldn't recommend. Apologies for the shitty review its more like a red flag to tell the boys not to waste money.
-
11-12-24 16:04 #9349Banned Member

Posts: 537Star on Ramona.
Originally Posted by TDR923
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 14:53 #9348Regular Member

Posts: 24Is this the Star on Ramona or Star on Francisquito?
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 14:03 #9347Banned Member

Posts: 537Lulu at Star
Hit up Star yesterday and had new girl Lulu.
She's a beauty. Young, 28. Pretty face. Kinda even looked mixed at some angles. Banging petite body. She's not your average super kinny Asian. She's got a nice fat butt, yet slim with very nice legs. Her body reminds me of a hot Latina before kids. Very nice, soft natural low Cs. She's a full package.
Massage: she's strong AF. If you want a hard massage, shell give you one.
She very much provided a GFE. She's a big time kisser as well. Her BBBJ felt oddly amazing. It wasnt like a pornstar sloppy DT BJ but I can't put my finger on why it just felt so amazing. Zero teeth for sure. It weakened me as I didn't last long in FS. Shame. 69 was good too. Clean pretty pussy. She's the opposite of mechanical as she was very receptive and just felt like a GF. I was only able to do one position (Mish) because looking at her face in that view was great. Ill be back to get a good look at that booty in doggy.
Her service was great. She seemed really into it and she's also a funny girl haha. She has worked higher end venues before. Solid recommendation. Skinny flat asian chicks are a dime a dozen so I love when a girl like Lulu comes along.
Also had Eva on Thursday. She's still there until Friday or Saturday I believe. She's a skinny girl. Nice natural Bs. Face is okay. Not much booty. Soft skin. Soft nasally voice haha. I'd say she's 35+. She's a good lay. Not mechanical and is fairly enthusiastic. BJ was good too.
-
11-12-24 10:37 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 154There's one on Allen in Pasadena. PM me.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





