Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29321

    This what you think you get. But you get this.

    Read a good review weeks ago about an Asian, but you have to jump on that and not wait.

    I attached a pic they sent of who my appt was with and I knew going in that would be false. But the 2nd is what I got.

    The number (321) *407)*6791). The scheduler promised BBBJ for the hour covered main feature for $$. They said Venmo.

    When I arrived to the Atrium way location I was prepared for it to go either way. Once inside in the hot, red lit, room with nuts in a bowl and a package of grapes nearby, I knew I had been duped. Zero English and even with google translate the Chinese-English tango was not working well. She said no to BBBJ for the hour, as my Venmo is refusing her Venmo saying: use business account. Her scan code was the color gold.

    She had no other apps. She directed me downstairs to the atm. Once I was in the lobby I got a text saying please come back! But I looked to my right and she was at the counter of the hotel giving the attendant a key to maybe reprogram. But that means someone had visual of me leaving the room. She clearly was not the one texting and the only way would be they saw me leave on camera and tried to get me to come back without knowing what really was going on.

    So I get back to the room we rode the same elevator up. We enter the room. We begin negotiating again she agreed to 30 min $$ BBBJ. I said okay.

    The first 30 seconds I knew she was not talented. She kept saying "Otay now boom boom", and I simply said "No, more suck" and she did. 4 min later she stops and gets on her back. A back that leads to the flattest ass I have seen. It's just the old Asian ass. I'm concluding now I bet she is 55 years old. Dyed hair. Dyed eyebrows.

    I put on the cover and she won't let me in. She is saying something about being large and using her fingers. But I'm nothing special! I get an inch and another inch and another. She won't let me in all the way. So I push her legs together and just start ripping it from the front. She couldn't handle all of it. So I just kept it going and pow. Total time 10 min in and she is getting dressed. So I said no no. Give me a massage. And she did. For about 10 min. This was all was going to get. And that's okay. I saw younger Asians get on the elevator as I was leaving but. They are probably just normal peeps. Then again, you never know what you are going to get.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3584.jpg‎   IMG_3590.jpg‎  

  2. #29320

    Fiddlers Inn resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl? Nichole, is her name. I attached images to in case the ad goes down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179054931
    This was resolved in the Rip Off forum. It wasn't Nichole / Lindsey. While she is constantly playing games and wasting time, I've never taken her for a thief. Maybe others have a different experience.

    Stay safe!

  3. #29319

    Camela Coracaligirl

    Had a nice dream of Camela was met at the door in sexy outfit followed by sensual shower followed by BBBJ Missionary Doggy back to missionary CIP the usual 460 Roses left happy.

    Only strike was did not want FIV which is a preview turn on for me feeling how tight it is before the act. She put a tight grip on junior so was hard to hold back the motherload.

  4. #29318

    Brazil

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Love me some Brazilians, but haven't had the chance to see any out here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karla-391

  5. #29317

    Fiddler's Robber

    Is this the girl? Nichole, is her name. I attached images to in case the ad goes down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179054931
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7f0224e8c8e84160516386b83cf44ed4_f.jpg‎   a6f9cb0063411afb309d995d93a88dfa_f.jpg‎   ad58479d9d30c2b593105d53e58d3255_f.jpg‎  

  6. #29316

    Dream of Mercades

    I overslept this morning, and had the most beautiful early morning dream of Mercedes. She's absolutely the girl in the pictures, which is so nice because she is a true spinner. About 5'5", super petite, nice little b cup titties and a nice ass. I love when you get a good thigh gap, and she met me wearing yoga pants and a sports bra that showed that lovely gap perfectly. 120/250/400 is what was quoted, I chose a qv. After a quick snapchat video verification, I was on the way to the hotel. She did ask me to meet her at the side door, but I also literally watched her walk in from her car to that door after texting her my arrival, so I'm not sure if it was for safety or just convenience. I wasn't super horny going in, so I busted pretty quick from a CBJ and was happy enough with the experience and the vibe. We made some light chit chat at the end, seems like a sweet girl and enjoys her work. Said she's from Texas, isn't sure how long she'll be here. I'm guessing a week if business is slow by the hints in conversation. Happy travels!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179044634

  7. #29315
    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a girl from the first ad, cheap blow and go type of service. Only been once and feel like it's a home with 4 girls and a couple handlers. Not my scene but good BBBJ and cheap.
    Thanks guys.

  8. #29314
    Quote Originally Posted by SiBigMan  [View Original Post]
    First one is real. Second one never seen before but looks fake.
    I've seen a girl from the first ad, cheap blow and go type of service. Only been once and feel like it's a home with 4 girls and a couple handlers. Not my scene but good BBBJ and cheap.

  9. #29313

    Milfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1968  [View Original Post]
    Hey there I haven't seen these 2 before. Has anyone got anything to report on either one. They are both in that MILFY range, mmmmmm.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/179016338

    And.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/179013676

    Thanks for anything yall can help with, both seem way to good.
    First one is real. Second one never seen before but looks fake.

  10. #29312

    Girls, Girls, Girls

    Hey there I haven't seen these 2 before. Has anyone got anything to report on either one. They are both in that MILFY range, mmmmmm.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/179016338

    And.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/179013676

    Thanks for anything yall can help with, both seem way to good.

  11. #29311
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Did she offer a BBBJ option?
    She has three rates options. All activities are safely played.

  12. #29310
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    To all, but especially my M'boro fellas, had this adventure last night with a Latino lady in the Boro, Veronica is what she goes by she's the lady in pics to my surprise. Very attractive, nice body, seems to be all natural, pretty smile and teeth. Strong oral skills, she will work to get the little guy worked up. Shaved kitty, we went at it in a few positions, doggie being my favorite, she will take the dick well at the same time reaching back playing or pulling on the balls. All activities are safely played, she has a roommate, she will go into bathroom while we play. Ad is on LC. I felt safe, no uncomfortable feeling and give off a good vibe. I would recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178862462

    I'm doing this review on my phone so if the link doesn't come up. Sorry, I have no clue how to put link on the phone 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;.

    Happy hunting!!
    What was the damage? Did she offer a BBBJ option?

  13. #29309
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBooker18  [View Original Post]
    Do Not play in the Boro. The cops have too much time and money on their hands. Yes, you may have had a good experience, but at some point they will catch on to this and make a bust. Speaking from 1st hand experience. Plenty of other places to have fun.
    I truly believe you, this is not my only time playing in M'boro, so I'm pretty aware of LEO presence here, normally I just make the trip to and'ville. But see was willing to do a FaceTime call to see her and show me the room, so I went with it, I also did a little recon before I went, set it up at a certain time but went 30 minutes early just to check out the place. But thanks for the warning.

    Stay safe!!

  14. #29308
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    To all, but especially my M'boro fellas, had this adventure last night with a Latino lady in the Boro, Veronica is what she goes by she's the lady in pics to my surprise. Very attractive, nice body, seems to be all natural, pretty smile and teeth. Strong oral skills, she will work to get the little guy worked up. Shaved kitty, we went at it in a few positions, doggie being my favorite, she will take the dick well at the same time reaching back playing or pulling on the balls. All activities are safely played, she has a roommate, she will go into bathroom while we play. Ad is on LC. I felt safe, no uncomfortable feeling and give off a good vibe. I would recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178862462

    I'm doing this review on my phone so if the link doesn't come up. Sorry, I have no clue how to put link on the phone 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;.

    Happy hunting!!
    Do Not play in the Boro. The cops have too much time and money on their hands. Yes, you may have had a good experience, but at some point they will catch on to this and make a bust. Speaking from 1st hand experience. Plenty of other places to have fun.

  15. #29307

    List

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for this list. I saw it on the Austin boards, and it led me to making some great friends at Rolipop in Austin.
    This list has improved. The old one had all the outfits mixed to include the independents. The breakout between Kgirl, Jgirls and Cgirls is great. I would like them to add a tab for the independents. Just a thought.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape