Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 31840
-
11-17-24 17:38 #29320Senior Member

Posts: 63Fiddlers Inn resolved
This was resolved in the Rip Off forum. It wasn't Nichole / Lindsey. While she is constantly playing games and wasting time, I've never taken her for a thief. Maybe others have a different experience.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
11-17-24 16:48 #29319Senior Member

Posts: 644Camela Coracaligirl
Had a nice dream of Camela was met at the door in sexy outfit followed by sensual shower followed by BBBJ Missionary Doggy back to missionary CIP the usual 460 Roses left happy.
Only strike was did not want FIV which is a preview turn on for me feeling how tight it is before the act. She put a tight grip on junior so was hard to hold back the motherload.
-
11-17-24 16:12 #29318Senior Member

Posts: 203Brazil
Anyone have any experience with this one? Love me some Brazilians, but haven't had the chance to see any out here.
https://tryst.link/escort/karla-391
-
11-17-24 14:01 #29317Senior Member

Posts: 244Fiddler's Robber
Is this the girl? Nichole, is her name. I attached images to in case the ad goes down.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179054931
-
11-17-24 10:50 #29316Senior Member

Posts: 37Dream of Mercades
I overslept this morning, and had the most beautiful early morning dream of Mercedes. She's absolutely the girl in the pictures, which is so nice because she is a true spinner. About 5'5", super petite, nice little b cup titties and a nice ass. I love when you get a good thigh gap, and she met me wearing yoga pants and a sports bra that showed that lovely gap perfectly. 120/250/400 is what was quoted, I chose a qv. After a quick snapchat video verification, I was on the way to the hotel. She did ask me to meet her at the side door, but I also literally watched her walk in from her car to that door after texting her my arrival, so I'm not sure if it was for safety or just convenience. I wasn't super horny going in, so I busted pretty quick from a CBJ and was happy enough with the experience and the vibe. We made some light chit chat at the end, seems like a sweet girl and enjoys her work. Said she's from Texas, isn't sure how long she'll be here. I'm guessing a week if business is slow by the hints in conversation. Happy travels!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179044634
-
11-16-24 23:16 #29315Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by NashGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 22:36 #29314Senior Member

Posts: 168I've seen a girl from the first ad, cheap blow and go type of service. Only been once and feel like it's a home with 4 girls and a couple handlers. Not my scene but good BBBJ and cheap.
Originally Posted by SiBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:31 #29313Senior Member

Posts: 105Milfs
First one is real. Second one never seen before but looks fake.
Originally Posted by Jake1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:21 #29312Senior Member

Posts: 102Girls, Girls, Girls
Hey there I haven't seen these 2 before. Has anyone got anything to report on either one. They are both in that MILFY range, mmmmmm.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/179016338
And.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/179013676
Thanks for anything yall can help with, both seem way to good.
-
11-16-24 15:40 #29311Senior Member

Posts: 303She has three rates options. All activities are safely played.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 13:30 #29310Senior Member

Posts: 1136What was the damage? Did she offer a BBBJ option?
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 13:53 #29309Senior Member

Posts: 303I truly believe you, this is not my only time playing in M'boro, so I'm pretty aware of LEO presence here, normally I just make the trip to and'ville. But see was willing to do a FaceTime call to see her and show me the room, so I went with it, I also did a little recon before I went, set it up at a certain time but went 30 minutes early just to check out the place. But thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by TsBooker18
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!!
-
11-14-24 10:02 #29308Senior Member

Posts: 96Do Not play in the Boro. The cops have too much time and money on their hands. Yes, you may have had a good experience, but at some point they will catch on to this and make a bust. Speaking from 1st hand experience. Plenty of other places to have fun.
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 07:25 #29307Senior Member

Posts: 1053List
This list has improved. The old one had all the outfits mixed to include the independents. The breakout between Kgirl, Jgirls and Cgirls is great. I would like them to add a tab for the independents. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 07:10 #29306Senior Member

Posts: 303The 'boro
To all, but especially my M'boro fellas, had this adventure last night with a Latino lady in the Boro, Veronica is what she goes by she's the lady in pics to my surprise. Very attractive, nice body, seems to be all natural, pretty smile and teeth. Strong oral skills, she will work to get the little guy worked up. Shaved kitty, we went at it in a few positions, doggie being my favorite, she will take the dick well at the same time reaching back playing or pulling on the balls. All activities are safely played, she has a roommate, she will go into bathroom while we play. Ad is on LC. I felt safe, no uncomfortable feeling and give off a good vibe. I would recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178862462
I'm doing this review on my phone so if the link doesn't come up. Sorry, I have no clue how to put link on the phone 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;.
Happy hunting!!











Reply With Quote






