Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3036

    Hunt, strike, creampie, discard

    Went hunting. Looking to make a gal a human cum toilet. Found a sweet innocent gal looking for a way to go see her b / f upstate. I asked if he knew she was out getting her box blown out to see him. She said and I quote, "I'm not a wh*re". I told her she was and I wanted her to know she is and made her finally admit to being a pos nothing f*ck toy. Took her to an isolate place and just disintegrated her fish hole. My member jammed up her stinkhole til she said I wanted my bf to be the first. I said eff that idiot and made her say she wanted to keep getting drilled by randoms. She never did make it to see him. Sorry b / f she's GR cum dumpster now. I made her break up with him over the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3626.jpg‎   IMG_3625.jpg‎   IMG_3627.jpg‎   IMG_3624.jpg‎  

  2. #3035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey young man.

    Still busy. Still suggesting to gals that's its in their best interest to submit. Hitchhiking. Asked to use phone. Told her sure and drove miles away. The rest is history.
    FANTASTIC!

    Now post that video LOL.

  3. #3034

    ILieToFuck nice update. Appreciated!

    See I'm in Kzoo area so I go up to GR maybe a couple times a month to pick up sneakers or get food, I always try to make it a mission to see what I can find. Not too familiar with secluded spots and all that, or just the flow of where these "pros" frequent. That's why I jokingly (but not so jokingly) mentioned taking me on a hunt with ya. If you don't mind me asking, do you usually knock these pros off in a semi?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey young man.

    Still busy. Still suggesting to gals that's its in their best interest to submit. Hitchhiking. Asked to use phone. Told her sure and drove miles away. The rest is history.

  4. #3033

    I do enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey young man.

    Still busy. Still suggesting to gals that's its in their best interest to submit. Hitchhiking. Asked to use phone. Told her sure and drove miles away. The rest is history.
    I got to admit that I do enjoy your updates and pictures. Keep them coming!

  5. #3032

    Greetings

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey man it's been a minute since your last post, drop an update on us. I look forward to your insight. I was in GR last Thursday and there seemed to be some street lighting out on the D, I was thinking perfect, but with my tinted windows not so much LOL. Did see one tall slim blonde WSW down by the BottleHouse, but man she moves fast so my luck was rather unlucky.
    Hey young man.

    Still busy. Still suggesting to gals that's its in their best interest to submit. Hitchhiking. Asked to use phone. Told her sure and drove miles away. The rest is history.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3762.jpg‎   IMG_3757.jpg‎   IMG_3759.jpg‎   IMG_3756.jpg‎   IMG_3760.jpg‎  

    IMG_3754.jpg‎   IMG_3758.jpg‎  

  6. #3031

    ILieToFuck

    Hey man it's been a minute since your last post, drop an update on us. I look forward to your insight. I was in GR last Thursday and there seemed to be some street lighting out on the D, I was thinking perfect, but with my tinted windows not so much LOL. Did see one tall slim blonde WSW down by the BottleHouse, but man she moves fast so my luck was rather unlucky.

  7. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    It was dark and raining and a little hard to see last night but I happened to catch a BSW last night. Picked her up near that Dominos on the D about 8 pm, she was all bundled up in some sweats, rain boots, rain jacket and apologized for not looking pretty. She was definitely a cute little spinner tho and was very nice.
    As I said it was dark and raining so it wasn't hard to find us a spot. 2 Jacksons for some head. I felt bad for kicking her back out into the rain so I gave her more and let her warm up in my car for about 10 mins after we were done. She was chill and seemed safe, maybe about 5'2 120 pound soaking wet and my guess is late 20's. I would
    really love to see what she would look like in the summer time wearing something sexy. She told me her name was Lisa. Lisa if you are reading this you are a champ for working in the rain and don't ever let anyone tell you different!
    She sounds nice looking for a AA spinner. Do you think she would most likely be in the same area you found her?

  8. #3029
    It was dark and raining and a little hard to see last night but I happened to catch a BSW last night. Picked her up near that Dominos on the D about 8 pm, she was all bundled up in some sweats, rain boots, rain jacket and apologized for not looking pretty. She was definitely a cute little spinner tho and was very nice. As I said it was dark and raining so it wasn't hard to find us a spot. 2 Jacksons for some head. I felt bad for kicking her back out into the rain so I gave her more and let her warm up in my car for about 10 mins after we were done. She was chill and seemed safe, maybe about 5'2 120 pound soaking wet and my guess is late 20's. I would really love to see what she would look like in the summer time wearing something sexy. She told me her name was Lisa. Lisa if you are reading this you are a champ for working in the rain and don't ever let anyone tell you different!

  9. #3028

    Hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Used to hunt her on the Westside in the late 00's. Gigantic behind and is just pure trailer trash defined. With a little leadership shown she become very submissive and does anything you DEMAND. BBBJ, ball sucking, nipple sucking give & receive. Triple D's on her FYI. Bb cowgirl in P, bb doggy (greek) I desecrated her sphincter to the point she was begging for mercy. Deposited there.
    Man take me on hunt with you sometime LOL!

  10. #3027

    Former Westsider

    Used to hunt her on the Westside in the late 00's. Gigantic behind and is just pure trailer trash defined. With a little leadership shown she become very submissive and does anything you DEMAND. BBBJ, ball sucking, nipple sucking give & receive. Triple D's on her FYI. Bb cowgirl in P, bb doggy (greek) I desecrated her sphincter to the point she was begging for mercy. Deposited there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3373.jpg‎   IMG_3374.jpg‎  

  11. #3026

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CarCab95  [View Original Post]
    Get her #?
    Always make it a habit to or know where they sleep.

  12. #3025
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Found this gal wandering aimlessly down the stroll. Said she's from Ionia and had a bad day. Seemed off meds. Quickly vacates from stroll to a safe neighborhood. Hidden spot took her inside. Kissing, BBBJ, sucked her starfish out. Bb doggy then bb anal. CIA. Gags.
    Get her #?

  13. #3024

    Ionia gal

    Found this gal wandering aimlessly down the stroll. Said she's from Ionia and had a bad day. Seemed off meds. Quickly vacates from stroll to a safe neighborhood. Hidden spot took her inside. Kissing, BBBJ, sucked her starfish out. Bb doggy then bb anal. CIA. Gags.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3449.jpg‎   IMG_3451.jpg‎   IMG_3450.jpg‎   IMG_3452.jpg‎   IMG_3448.jpg‎  


  14. #3023
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Was this supposed to be posted in the escort section? It seems highly unlikely she would be on the stroll.
    Yes it was as soon as I noticed I tried to delete it twice but for some reason it's not deleting.

  15. #3022
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? In her likes all she has is oral but if she's good might be worth it. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/871038737337
    Was this supposed to be posted in the escort section? It seems highly unlikely she would be on the stroll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape