Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3021

    Early morning meets

    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? In her likes all she has is oral but if she's good might be worth it. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/871038737337

  2. #3020

    Hunting

    I've been hunting lately on specific days and bagging does!

    This one you idiots know but her name escapes me. Used to be on Leonard and sometimes skipthegames. I only grab her when she's thicker fresh out of county. Drove her to isolated spot from the stroll then gagged her throat. Threw her over into doggie and reamed her. Minimal donation. Kicked her our back by Julians. Watching your member grow in a slags mouth is priceless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3409.jpg‎   IMG_3414.jpg‎   IMG_3422.jpeg‎   IMG_3408.jpg‎   IMG_3417.jpg‎  

    IMG_3416.jpg‎   IMG_3410.jpg‎   IMG_3421.jpeg‎   IMG_3419.jpg‎   IMG_3413.jpg‎  


  3. #3019
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    A Good Day

    I made a strolll on Thursday afternoon. There was no shortage of SW that day as I spotted five. I swooped up Amber Rose near Withey. We went to a spot and she got to business. She acts rushed and nervous, yet states she is one of the best known SW in the area. I liked her personaluty enough I took her to lunch after. She has no numbers as phone was stolen.

  4. #3018

    Slag

    ****. Stroll. BBBJ, bb cowgirl, bbcip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3190.jpg‎   IMG_3186.jpg‎  

  5. #3017
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    An Older Gal

    Saturday morning I swooped in and picked up an older BSW at Wealthy. She was mid 40's, not fugly, not hot. She is up for mosst as long as safe. Insists on a condom even for a BJ. SHe complained during the job and wanted mre money then agreed. Will not repeat.

  6. #3016

    AA walker on 5 he D

    Was driving up the D last Thursday and picked up a nice walker 29 year old, very nice build. Let me hit it raw and would have done back door but that pussy felt so good! No CIP without a cover, head game was OK. She doesn't have digits but says she hangs at wealthy and the d.

    I'd definitely do her again.

  7. #3015

    Michbigtitlove

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    Pm me the fb information I'm looking for some 3 FS.
    Yeah pm me fb info as well been having around for a few hours now think I saw her but wasn't sure, is she fat?

  8. #3014

    Bigtitlove

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    I have seen them bigger! This image was pulled from her Facebook account. She added this photo back in 2019. Jail time does her body good. She is probably naturally big breasted. But loses cup sizes while on the streets.
    Pm me the fb information I'm looking for some 3 FS.

  9. #3013

    Which side of the D

    Quote Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove  [View Original Post]
    Found her walkin on D By the Liquor store, On Saturday around 2 pm.
    Which side of the D and which liquor store?

  10. #3012

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove  [View Original Post]
    Found her walkin on D By the Liquor store, On Saturday around 2 pm.
    Would you happen to have the digits for her?

  11. #3011

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Had no idea. Alleys are a bit sketch but now I'm curious haha!
    Usually a couple of girls hanging out there at any given time with a few guys. Not sure they are all SWs but most are.

  12. #3010

    Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find her and what time? I made a trip to GR yesterday around 1 pm and had Zero Luck.
    Found her walkin on D By the Liquor store, On Saturday around 2 pm.

  13. #3009
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find her and what time? I made a trip to GR yesterday around 1 pm and had Zero Luck.
    On the D. I haven't seen any SW out that early in a long time. It's usually around 11 pm.

  14. #3008
    Quote Originally Posted by E1030  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the Bottle House, always seems like they hang out in the alley behind there. I picked up a girl a couple weeks ago and when I went to drop her off she wanted to go to that alley.
    Interesting. Had no idea. Alleys are a bit sketch but now I'm curious haha!

  15. #3007

    Where did you swoop her up?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up today, excellent.

    BBJWCIM. I swear those juggs are bigger then ever.
    Where did you find her and what time? I made a trip to GR yesterday around 1 pm and had Zero Luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape