Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1410

    They're baaaaaack!

    Confirmed Newbury Park is open again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241117_084456~2.jpg‎  

  2. #1409

    Appreciate It

    Quote Originally Posted by Jh6401  [View Original Post]
    Yo yo at Star Spa in Newbury Park. Around 30, petite, beautiful natural Bs, and very engaged & interactive. Loves DATY. CFS available. DATY alone $1. 1, CFS $1. 6.
    I'll definitely include this on my hit list. If you get down to OC let me know.

  3. #1408

    Read Willie's post

    Quote Originally Posted by Likndikit  [View Original Post]
    I'm an OC guy and will be working in Thiusand Oaks next week. Any tips? Not an FS guy but a HE from a sexy MILF will help pass the time. Thanks.

    If you get down to the Westminster area I can help sort thru the 70+ shops.
    Yo yo at Star Spa in Newbury Park. Around 30, petite, beautiful natural Bs, and very engaged & interactive. Loves DATY. CFS available. DATY alone $1. 1, CFS $1. 6.

  4. #1407

    Thousand Oaks

    I'm an OC guy and will be working in Thiusand Oaks next week. Any tips? Not an FS guy but a HE from a sexy MILF will help pass the time. Thanks.

    If you get down to the Westminster area I can help sort thru the 70+ shops.

  5. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    It should be Mary.
    Thanks! I remember a really sweet Mary at Nicole's way back in the day. I'm sure it's not the same Mary but it's always been a good luck handle.

  6. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you got a name for this other girl?
    It should be Mary.

  7. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm just visiting for the week, I decided to check out Oriental Arts. I got Jenny the other day and gave her the. 6 / hour HF. She started with a light caress / massage. I made it clear that I wanted more by letting my hands work their way up her legs. Initially, I couldn't figure how she was positioned. It turns out she had one knee up on the table (she's taller than me at about 5'7 or so). I was eventually groping under her top. I flipped over and she explained that she wanted 1. 2 for a CBJ. I asked for more services and she deferred. Eventually, we got down to business. She got a plastic sheet of some sort to do a CBJ. She made it clear that she wasn't doing much more than that. In addition, she wouldn't get completely undressed. She pulled her pants down and her top up. I did manage to get a couple of finger tips in her ass and pussy. Again, she didn't allow much more than that. Oh, and definitely no dfk, barely got light closed mouth kisses. On the way out, I met the other girl who was the one doing the initial texting. She said she wasn't the boss, just another worker. I told her that I'd see her next time. She is much cuter and looked like she might provide more than just an HE.

    Anyone who has better places to go or escorts to see, please lmk. TIA.
    Any chance you got a name for this other girl?

  8. #1403

    Not Jenny at Oriental Arts

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Arts Spa on Telegraph is FS.
    Since I'm just visiting for the week, I decided to check out Oriental Arts. I got Jenny the other day and gave her the. 6 / hour HF. She started with a light caress / massage. I made it clear that I wanted more by letting my hands work their way up her legs. Initially, I couldn't figure how she was positioned. It turns out she had one knee up on the table (she's taller than me at about 5'7 or so). I was eventually groping under her top. I flipped over and she explained that she wanted 1. 2 for a CBJ. I asked for more services and she deferred. Eventually, we got down to business. She got a plastic sheet of some sort to do a CBJ. She made it clear that she wasn't doing much more than that. In addition, she wouldn't get completely undressed. She pulled her pants down and her top up. I did manage to get a couple of finger tips in her ass and pussy. Again, she didn't allow much more than that. Oh, and definitely no dfk, barely got light closed mouth kisses. On the way out, I met the other girl who was the one doing the initial texting. She said she wasn't the boss, just another worker. I told her that I'd see her next time. She is much cuter and looked like she might provide more than just an HE.

    Anyone who has better places to go or escorts to see, please lmk. TIA.

  9. #1402

    Swan Spa TO

    Hey everyone. Yumi is back at Swan Spa. Saw her today. Don't not how long she is staying but I think she'll be there until the end of the month. Anyway its 50 for 30 minutes. On the flip she put her chest in my face. Got to suck and play with her. Then did TF and BBBJ. After that did FS. She was amazing. I wish she was easier to find. But she's there now. Anyway it was 1. 6 for the fun. I wish I had enough to see her every day next week.

  10. #1401

    Yo yo at Star

    Yo yo was the go-to girl at Lucky Spa in Gardena, and has moved to Star in Newbury Park. Around 30, petite, beautiful natural Bs, and very engaged & interactive. Loves DATY. CFS available. Wish she was closer to me.

  11. #1400

    Just wondering

    What do you guys pay for handy and what do you expect? Tit play, top up, or? I've been giving. 5 after a decent massage with HE, the rest is icing on the cake (so to speak). Use to give. 4 BTW. Any way where you guys at?

  12. #1399

    Report: Royal Day Spa

    I've been to this place a few times now, each time was pretty good. The location isn't the best as the front door faces a pretty busy street, but you can park discreetly on one of the side streets nearby.

    I didn't get the names of the ladies that I've seen here, but I assume they rotate out often anyways. One of the ladies I believe is the owner / mamasan, she's probably late 40's with below average looks but gave a killer massage and solid HJ. The other girls I've seen here were slightly younger / better looking and also performed well.

    Pretty sure there isn't anything other than HJ offered here, but I've never asked.

    Side note. Is the spot on Ashwood open? Tried to go there 2 weeks ago and they had a sign up "Closed for renovations".

  13. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Arts Spa on Telegraph is FS.
    Cheers mate, in a week or two. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

  14. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by IdkHorny98  [View Original Post]
    Is there any other places in Ventura that do FS the only ones I've been to are the one on Ashwood which I'm bored of and miracle massage (now closed) that was cross the street from toppers. Would I need to go to Oxnard to get FS?
    Oriental Arts Spa on Telegraph is FS.

  15. #1396

    Swan spa

    Did they get busted? No answer the last few times I've called and looks like the Yelp page is gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape