Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 1560
-
11-19-24 14:18 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 724They're baaaaaack!
Confirmed Newbury Park is open again!
-
11-14-24 22:27 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 64Appreciate It
I'll definitely include this on my hit list. If you get down to OC let me know.
Originally Posted by Jh6401
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 13:32 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 41Read Willie's post
Yo yo at Star Spa in Newbury Park. Around 30, petite, beautiful natural Bs, and very engaged & interactive. Loves DATY. CFS available. DATY alone $1. 1, CFS $1. 6.
Originally Posted by Likndikit
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 16:19 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 64Thousand Oaks
I'm an OC guy and will be working in Thiusand Oaks next week. Any tips? Not an FS guy but a HE from a sexy MILF will help pass the time. Thanks.
If you get down to the Westminster area I can help sort thru the 70+ shops.
-
10-31-24 20:44 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 428Thanks! I remember a really sweet Mary at Nicole's way back in the day. I'm sure it's not the same Mary but it's always been a good luck handle.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 08:55 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 693It should be Mary.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 12:45 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 428Any chance you got a name for this other girl?
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 10:05 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 693Not Jenny at Oriental Arts
Since I'm just visiting for the week, I decided to check out Oriental Arts. I got Jenny the other day and gave her the. 6 / hour HF. She started with a light caress / massage. I made it clear that I wanted more by letting my hands work their way up her legs. Initially, I couldn't figure how she was positioned. It turns out she had one knee up on the table (she's taller than me at about 5'7 or so). I was eventually groping under her top. I flipped over and she explained that she wanted 1. 2 for a CBJ. I asked for more services and she deferred. Eventually, we got down to business. She got a plastic sheet of some sort to do a CBJ. She made it clear that she wasn't doing much more than that. In addition, she wouldn't get completely undressed. She pulled her pants down and her top up. I did manage to get a couple of finger tips in her ass and pussy. Again, she didn't allow much more than that. Oh, and definitely no dfk, barely got light closed mouth kisses. On the way out, I met the other girl who was the one doing the initial texting. She said she wasn't the boss, just another worker. I told her that I'd see her next time. She is much cuter and looked like she might provide more than just an HE.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
Anyone who has better places to go or escorts to see, please lmk. TIA.
-
10-18-24 21:18 #1402Regular Member

Posts: 7Swan Spa TO
Hey everyone. Yumi is back at Swan Spa. Saw her today. Don't not how long she is staying but I think she'll be there until the end of the month. Anyway its 50 for 30 minutes. On the flip she put her chest in my face. Got to suck and play with her. Then did TF and BBBJ. After that did FS. She was amazing. I wish she was easier to find. But she's there now. Anyway it was 1. 6 for the fun. I wish I had enough to see her every day next week.
-
10-18-24 10:40 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 817Yo yo at Star
Yo yo was the go-to girl at Lucky Spa in Gardena, and has moved to Star in Newbury Park. Around 30, petite, beautiful natural Bs, and very engaged & interactive. Loves DATY. CFS available. Wish she was closer to me.
-
10-18-24 10:19 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 256Just wondering
What do you guys pay for handy and what do you expect? Tit play, top up, or? I've been giving. 5 after a decent massage with HE, the rest is icing on the cake (so to speak). Use to give. 4 BTW. Any way where you guys at?
-
10-15-24 03:43 #1399Regular Member

Posts: 3Report: Royal Day Spa
I've been to this place a few times now, each time was pretty good. The location isn't the best as the front door faces a pretty busy street, but you can park discreetly on one of the side streets nearby.
I didn't get the names of the ladies that I've seen here, but I assume they rotate out often anyways. One of the ladies I believe is the owner / mamasan, she's probably late 40's with below average looks but gave a killer massage and solid HJ. The other girls I've seen here were slightly younger / better looking and also performed well.
Pretty sure there isn't anything other than HJ offered here, but I've never asked.
Side note. Is the spot on Ashwood open? Tried to go there 2 weeks ago and they had a sign up "Closed for renovations".
-
10-09-24 17:25 #1398Regular Member

Posts: 12Cheers mate, in a week or two. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 17:30 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 173Oriental Arts Spa on Telegraph is FS.
Originally Posted by IdkHorny98
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 15:51 #1396Regular Member

Posts: 6Swan spa
Did they get busted? No answer the last few times I've called and looks like the Yelp page is gone.









Reply With Quote






