Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 278
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #173

    Angellatina

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen Angellatina? Good reviews on PD, but I'd say most of my encounters with providers who hide their faces have turned out to be duds and left me thinking that if they're hiding their faces, there's probably a good reason.
    I looked into seeing her over 2 years ago, The original pics I liked, but no voice contact and no verification that she is full GFE and it was a no-go. The pics now are all face tuned or are just plain stolen from other sites. Here are a couple of pics from 2023 that might be closer to the real thing? Good Luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angellatina 725-755-1586 (5).jpg‎   Angellatina 725-755-1586 (4).jpg‎  

  2. #172
    Has any one seen Angellatina? Good reviews on PD, but I'd say most of my encounters with providers who hide their faces have turned out to be duds and left me thinking that if they're hiding their faces, there's probably a good reason.

  3. #171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    It's been a bit since anything's been posted on here, but I came across this hottie's ads, watched her reviews for a while, and finally hit her up.

    Alejandra - https://www.mylatinagfe.net/.

    She's absolutely wonderful. The pictures are totally accurate, and there's a reason her reviews on TER are high and consistent. She delivers a full-on GFE. Plenty of kissing and BBBJCIM with plenty of different ways of sucking your cock while she stares in your eyes and tells you how much she loves it (cute little accent).

    Her pussy is simply beautiful, IMO. I don't like mudflaps, and I don't usually DATY, but she was simply irresistible to me. CFS with multiple positions and multiple pops. She encourages you to get hard as many times as you can and is happy to cuddle for a bit while you reload.

    Her rates are on her page. I highly recommend her, and I'll be hitting it again when she comes back in town. I believe she's here until the end of the month, and then she heads back to Mexico. I don't think she's Mexican, but she lives there.

    Enjoy!
    She was awesome at her starting rates. Now she is at what everyone else is LOL. Doesn't take long.

  4. #170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348

    Fantastic

    I recently seen Sierra Skye https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/.

    Yeah holy shit she lives up to her reputation. Probably one of my better experiences. Fantastic BBBJ, multiple cfs positions and face fucking. Total pro and amazing. Definitely wants you to have a great time. Knows how to please a man.

  5. #169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Is there a high dollar hottie in that 500-600 range? Maybe that's not considered "high dollar" but I love the idea of these model like girls. Just trying to find one that's real and recommended in that range, if anyone knows of one.
    I seen Kayla she was fun. https://kaylayoung.ch/

  6. #168

    SerenaNextDoor

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Is there a high dollar hottie in that 500-600 range? Maybe that's not considered "high dollar" but I love the idea of these model like girls. Just trying to find one that's real and recommended in that range, if anyone knows of one.
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...SerenaNextDoor

    I haven't personally seen her but she fits the bill.

  7. #167

    Best bang for your buck?

    Is there a high dollar hottie in that 500-600 range? Maybe that's not considered "high dollar" but I love the idea of these model like girls. Just trying to find one that's real and recommended in that range, if anyone knows of one.

  8. #166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348

    Review

    I recently seen Janay West. Her face is blurred but she's cute. I'm a sucker for Asians with a rock hard body. Very chill girl and she is new. Great BBBJ and she is very cool to chat with. What struck me the most though. This girl has an incredibly tight pussy that tastes fantastic (cfs) I'm definitely seeing her again. I'm still thinking about it LOL. She has an assistant if it matters.

    https://janaywest.ch/

  9. #165

    Review. Alejandra

    It's been a bit since anything's been posted on here, but I came across this hottie's ads, watched her reviews for a while, and finally hit her up.

    Alejandra - https://www.mylatinagfe.net/.

    She's absolutely wonderful. The pictures are totally accurate, and there's a reason her reviews on TER are high and consistent. She delivers a full-on GFE. Plenty of kissing and BBBJCIM with plenty of different ways of sucking your cock while she stares in your eyes and tells you how much she loves it (cute little accent).

    Her pussy is simply beautiful, IMO. I don't like mudflaps, and I don't usually DATY, but she was simply irresistible to me. CFS with multiple positions and multiple pops. She encourages you to get hard as many times as you can and is happy to cuddle for a bit while you reload.

    Her rates are on her page. I highly recommend her, and I'll be hitting it again when she comes back in town. I believe she's here until the end of the month, and then she heads back to Mexico. I don't think she's Mexican, but she lives there.

    Enjoy!

  10. #164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've sort of had my eye on this one for a while, but I just never pull the trigger. While her reviews on TER are just fucking glowing, there's not much on this board. The only thing I could find in Vegas was a long time ago mention by HapaBoy86 here:

    Monique Sato dead fuck by Hapaboy

    Has anyone here seen her recently and can verify the glowing shit on TER? The reason I'm reluctant is most of her reviews are the "penthouse forum" bullshit that you see from guys that want to believe the women are really into them and cum uncontrollably. LOL.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ue-sato-182242
    Old post but I've finally been able to make an account here. She is all that. At her old rates she was amazing. Looks like she recently raised them a lot.

  11. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty101  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Vegas next week. Thanks for you guys putting info out there. Truly shocked with so many options so tough to get info.

    Have up'd my budget to 900-1100 for 90 minutes-2 hrs meet up but so many scams out there and nonsense. Looking for more pse / GFE wild experiences and not just a pretty girl. Seems joining TER may be to only way to see reviews on some of these higher priced options.

    MILFs / Cougars, older ladies look like demanding 500/ hr most now but they refuse to explain their menu and what exactly they consider is GFE. Rate is fine but I am looking for BBBJ / DATY / COF/ etc not a date to dinner with 40+ lady.

    Porn Stars, https://tryst.link/escort/msredxxx mentioned she does 1 hr for 650 and is PSE. Do porn girls lie and try to string you along like others I mean that rate seems fair no?

    TnA board, the ladies all demand screening (sure no problem) but are so slow to explain any menu options be GFE / PSE its annoying, like I give you my name / number tell me your menu then please.

    PD, some ladies do not fill out their "no's", others use the "no explicit talk". The reviews basically say nothing, once in a while someone will mention GFE or so.

    Tryst, so many ads seem fake or CGs you would spot on the floor. Then some say GFE / PSE but then mention nothing "bare" these ladies want 500/ hr but cannot be clear.

    Tryst high-end, they use booking forms online, want a deposit fine whatever. But then say confirm within a day when there so I gave all this info and she cannot tell me her schedule / menu till then man.

    Will report back to any ladies I end up seeing but if anyone knows a for sure more leaning PSE experience let me know.
    Ms. Red X prices are accurate and it will be all inclusive. I've seen her a couple times and she is by far one of the best, and looks way better in person. Everything is on the table, so let your imagination run wild. Please report back if you see others, as I will be heading that way in a few weeks. Enjoy.

  12. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJames  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what happened to her? Don't see her info anywhere anymore.
    Weird. It looks like she is gone from all the usual sites. She was there earlier in the week too. Wonder if something happened?

    Will wait to see if she comes back before I tell my stories about Emi.

  13. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Emi Rei from these girls but she is phenomenal! She's super short and stacked. Her body is amazing and she's super sweet.
    Any idea what happened to her? Don't see her info anywhere anymore.

  14. #160
    Heading to Vegas next week. Thanks for you guys putting info out there. Truly shocked with so many options so tough to get info.

    Have up'd my budget to 900-1100 for 90 minutes-2 hrs meet up but so many scams out there and nonsense. Looking for more pse / GFE wild experiences and not just a pretty girl. Seems joining TER may be to only way to see reviews on some of these higher priced options.

    MILFs / Cougars, older ladies look like demanding 500/ hr most now but they refuse to explain their menu and what exactly they consider is GFE. Rate is fine but I am looking for BBBJ / DATY / COF/ etc not a date to dinner with 40+ lady.

    Porn Stars, https://tryst.link/escort/msredxxx mentioned she does 1 hr for 650 and is PSE. Do porn girls lie and try to string you along like others I mean that rate seems fair no?

    TnA board, the ladies all demand screening (sure no problem) but are so slow to explain any menu options be GFE / PSE its annoying, like I give you my name / number tell me your menu then please.

    PD, some ladies do not fill out their "no's", others use the "no explicit talk". The reviews basically say nothing, once in a while someone will mention GFE or so.

    Tryst, so many ads seem fake or CGs you would spot on the floor. Then some say GFE / PSE but then mention nothing "bare" these ladies want 500/ hr but cannot be clear.

    Tryst high-end, they use booking forms online, want a deposit fine whatever. But then say confirm within a day when there so I gave all this info and she cannot tell me her schedule / menu till then man.

    Will report back to any ladies I end up seeing but if anyone knows a for sure more leaning PSE experience let me know.

  15. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Degnr8  [View Original Post]
    Any recs among these ladies? Based on reviews, seems Emi Rei and Tess Tayler have the best scores but wondering if anyone's seen multiple of those ladies and would agree with that assessment?

    Other names in the group: Tess Tayler, Layla Banks, Paris Lemoi, Whitney Marie, Elle France, Emma Elizabeth, Logan Laine.
    I've only seen Emi Rei from these girls but she is phenomenal! She's super short and stacked. Her body is amazing and she's super sweet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape