Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 278
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Degnr8  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to try and schedule with her last year during a visit but she was busy. Had a similar experience as you in finding information that wasn't on TER. One guy I PM'd with on TER described her as high energy and jumping his bones when they closed the door, so it at least was consistent with the reviews being "penthouse forum" style.

    Fwiw. She seems to be more of a part-timer so scheduling with her may not always be a go as it was in my case. Also she has an assistant if you were hoping to do email back & forth with her beforehand.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll ponder it a bit more. If I decide to give her a shot I'll leave a review in here.

  2. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    You can start with these girls. They all know each other, you can check their websites for who they will duo with. There's probably 5-6 more of them who "work" together.

    TER will give you a better idea of their performance and personality.

    You can buy a $50 Lowe's gift card to use to sign up for 45 days of TER.

    It will cost you though.

    https://x.com/EmiRei5

    https://x.com/Onlychristinaxo

    https://x.com/MadelineMarieLV

    https://x.com/mila_davenport
    Any recs among these ladies? Based on reviews, seems Emi Rei and Tess Tayler have the best scores but wondering if anyone's seen multiple of those ladies and would agree with that assessment?

    Other names in the group: Tess Tayler, Layla Banks, Paris Lemoi, Whitney Marie, Elle France, Emma Elizabeth, Logan Laine.

  3. #156

    Re: Monique Sato

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've sort of had my eye on this one for a while, but I just never pull the trigger. While her reviews on TER are just fucking glowing, there's not much on this board. The only thing I could find in Vegas was a long time ago mention by HapaBoy86 here:

    Monique Sato dead fuck by Hapaboy

    Has anyone here seen her recently and can verify the glowing shit on TER? The reason I'm reluctant is most of her reviews are the "penthouse forum" bullshit that you see from guys that want to believe the women are really into them and cum uncontrollably. LOL.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ue-sato-182242
    I reached out to try and schedule with her last year during a visit but she was busy. Had a similar experience as you in finding information that wasn't on TER. One guy I PM'd with on TER described her as high energy and jumping his bones when they closed the door, so it at least was consistent with the reviews being "penthouse forum" style.

    Fwiw. She seems to be more of a part-timer so scheduling with her may not always be a go as it was in my case. Also she has an assistant if you were hoping to do email back & forth with her beforehand.

  4. #155

    Monique Sato hooker info

    I've sort of had my eye on this one for a while, but I just never pull the trigger. While her reviews on TER are just fucking glowing, there's not much on this board. The only thing I could find in Vegas was a long time ago mention by HapaBoy86 here:

    Monique Sato dead fuck by Hapaboy

    Has anyone here seen her recently and can verify the glowing shit on TER? The reason I'm reluctant is most of her reviews are the "penthouse forum" bullshit that you see from guys that want to believe the women are really into them and cum uncontrollably. LOL.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ue-sato-182242
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3UKdzGhWMP.jpg‎  

  5. #154

    Sofia Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Sofia Sky?

    https://sofiasky.ch/

    Her pictures and reviews all look incredibly good. I was just curious if anyone could vouch that she meets the high expectations her info online sets? I was thinking about setting up some time in October to see her.
    I saw her and have to admit. She is hot AF. Her page / ads are a bit misleading though as she is purely a California girl and I thought she would be more exotic.

    She can DT like a wild woman if that is your thing. Honestly she just talked too much. Way too much. I finally turned her over for the view every guy is looking for.

    Paying a girl to sit around and talk about herself is a serious red flag. Not a repeat for me.

  6. #153

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what the cost is, by any chance?
    Cost of TER or the ladies??

  7. #152

    Costs

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what the cost is, by any chance?
    Each girl has their rates posted, with most between $6-$8/ hr. For duos, it's typically 2 x the higher of the two rates.

  8. #151

    Good Start

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    You can start with these girls. They all know each other, you can check their websites for who they will duo with. There's probably 5-6 more of them who "work" together.

    TER will give you a better idea of their performance and personality.

    You can buy a $50 Lowe's gift card to use to sign up for 45 days of TER.

    It will cost you though.

    https://x.com/EmiRei5

    https://x.com/Onlychristinaxo

    https://x.com/MadelineMarieLV

    https://x.com/mila_davenport
    Thanks Dawg, these look promising. It's taken more time than I planned on investing just to find legit providers amidst all the escort sites. They must change names & numbers frequently, as very few seem to be listed on TER. Appreciate all the input.

  9. #150

    Gift cards always work for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Funny, I've been a TER member for ages. In the past year every time I try to up my membership, each and every card gets rejected, and I get a fraud alert from the bank. I suspect a lot of the reviews are fake just to get the VIP status. Legitimately you have to review two girls at a time to get, I believe 45 days?

    Anyone else have the issue? I never bought a gift card to do it, but that makes sense.
    If you go into your account, hit the tab for "buy VIP" and you will see an option to "Trade Any Gift Card".

    Minimum amount is $40 but it is completely anonymous so no bank info, no credit card info, etc.

    Of course there are lots and lots of fake reviews on TER nowadays, but I've been using TER for so long, I have a good eye for what's fake and what isn't.

  10. #149
    Do you know what the cost is, by any chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    You can start with these girls. They all know each other, you can check their websites for who they will duo with. There's probably 5-6 more of them who "work" together.

    TER will give you a better idea of their performance and personality.

    You can buy a $50 Lowe's gift card to use to sign up for 45 days of TER.

    It will cost you though.

    https://x.com/EmiRei5

    https://x.com/Onlychristinaxo

    https://x.com/MadelineMarieLV

    https://x.com/mila_davenport

  11. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Funny, I've been a TER member for ages. In the past year every time I try to up my membership, each and every card gets rejected, and I get a fraud alert from the bank. I suspect a lot of the reviews are fake just to get the VIP status. Legitimately you have to review two girls at a time to get, I believe 45 days?

    Anyone else have the issue? I never bought a gift card to do it, but that makes sense.
    I got tired of fucking with it and just use Bitcoin.

  12. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    You can start with these girls. They all know each other, you can check their websites for who they will duo with. There's probably 5-6 more of them who "work" together.

    TER will give you a better idea of their performance and personality.

    You can buy a $50 Lowe's gift card to use to sign up for 45 days of TER.

    It will cost you though.

    https://x.com/EmiRei5

    https://x.com/Onlychristinaxo

    https://x.com/MadelineMarieLV

    https://x.com/mila_davenport
    Funny, I've been a TER member for ages. In the past year every time I try to up my membership, each and every card gets rejected, and I get a fraud alert from the bank. I suspect a lot of the reviews are fake just to get the VIP status. Legitimately you have to review two girls at a time to get, I believe 45 days?

    Anyone else have the issue? I never bought a gift card to do it, but that makes sense.

  13. #146

    Duos

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input so far. I've had luck with Eros in other cities, but will trust the local experts here. That said, looks like my search is back to square one. Outside of the K agencies covered on the other thread, who else offers scam-free duos with upscale, attractive, fit women? Figured those would be virtually ubiquitous out here.
    You can start with these girls. They all know each other, you can check their websites for who they will duo with. There's probably 5-6 more of them who "work" together.

    TER will give you a better idea of their performance and personality.

    You can buy a $50 Lowe's gift card to use to sign up for 45 days of TER.

    It will cost you though.

    https://x.com/EmiRei5

    https://x.com/Onlychristinaxo

    https://x.com/MadelineMarieLV

    https://x.com/mila_davenport

  14. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input so far. I've had luck with Eros in other cities, but will trust the local experts here. That said, looks like my search is back to square one. Outside of the K agencies covered on the other thread, who else offers scam-free duos with upscale, attractive, fit women? Figured those would be virtually ubiquitous out here.
    I'd recommend hitting the Vegas board on TER. If you have P411 there's plenty there too. No shortage of upscale attractive women to give your cash here. If you don't have any method set up for "vouching" you'll have to jump through whatever screening hoops they have if you want to see them that badly.

  15. #144

    So you're telling me there's a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    When I see Eros ads in Vegas, promoting double. 99.9/100 they're scams. So run away and avoid.
    Thanks for the input so far. I've had luck with Eros in other cities, but will trust the local experts here. That said, looks like my search is back to square one. Outside of the K agencies covered on the other thread, who else offers scam-free duos with upscale, attractive, fit women? Figured those would be virtually ubiquitous out here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape