Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 376 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4463

    New Healing Foot, Vadnais

    Quote Originally Posted by Grover95  [View Original Post]
    It's a weird spot for sure and it took me a few visits to actually get a massage. On my first visit, I walked in and a guy was working and said they were busy, so I just turned around and left. On my second visit, I called ahead and a woman answered and said to come in, but when I got there, it was the same guy saying they were busy so I left. I tried one more time and I called ahead, and when I got there I got a massage from a halfway decent looking provider. Halfway through the massage, I was wondering if the place was legit or not, then I heard a female customer come in to get a foot massage, so I'm thinking no HE for sure. But on the flip, she offered HJ, but it was hard to focus with the female customer and the other masseuse chatting on the other side of the curtain.
    I was staying at a hotel across the street recently, so decided to stop in, fully expecting just a legitimate massage. The two women in the front of the shop showed promise; one was a youngish, slender, pretty woman in a dress. The lady behind the desk had a twinkle in her eye, so my hopes went up. Alas, it was not to be. They handed me off to a quiet, short masseuse with muscular arms. She did a nice massage, but no hints, touches or anything. If I lived in the vicinity, I'd come back a couple times to see if the menu opens up. And that pretty woman I saw when I walked in was very interesting. Anyways, I got nothing on this trip, and doubt I will be back in the area, but would go back if I was.

  2. #4462

    Has Anyone Tried This One?

    Looks interesting. Wonder if the pics are real.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/minnesota...y-rubs/3513078

  3. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by DJamesX001  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck at massage Env. Please private dm. I will return favor.
    LOL.

    That's a legitimate business chain filled with legitimate therapists who went to massage school. If you want an actual massage, it's probably a good place to go. Similar to any high end salon spa that does hair / nails / esthe / massage.

    The only thing you're going to get there, is a push to buy a massage subscription (WTF).

  4. #4460

    Massage envy

    Anyone had any luck at massage Env. Please private dm. I will return favor.

  5. #4459

    DM me please

    Been reading these reviews and I have a small idea of some spots to hit up. I've been to some amazing spots all over the US,. I have trouble reading in-between the lines in this forum. Would anyone be able to DM me some good parlors to go t pref L2 or 3 in the Minneapolis or surrounding area.

  6. #4458
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoyZhnr  [View Original Post]
    Also who gives the hardest roughest massage in the cities?
    Eyla at King's in Burnsville gave me the most painful horrendous massage of my life with 'medium' pressure. Do you like when someone finds tendons in your back and thinks they are knots to be repeatedly scraped over your shoulder blades under 50 pounds of pressure? Then she's your girl, no doubt.

  7. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    They have pretty ladies and good service. Nothing beyond what kind of service other places have tbh. That new nail joint is closer to me by a hair, but if they don't decrease their house fees, I personally won't go out of my way to return. Just my take.

    Also, I dunno about anyone else, but the whole "walk through a nail salon full of chatty women" thing is a real turn off for me. The whole move seems like a bad idea across the board.
    Inside rumor is that the current landlord in Minnetonka knew what was going on at Rose and told Helen to move.

    They will have to compete with the multiple choices in Burnsville and at $100 per hour, it will be tough. And not only chatty women, I walked by a guy giving a woman a haircut.

  8. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthrnMustang  [View Original Post]
    I have never made my way to Rose, but I've been to many in the S burbs including my go-to. I am curious to see if they can compete down there with their current price range. They do have an online booking (though some have mentioned it is kind of pointless), but I don't know if they have anything else that justifies the 40% house price increase. At least compared to the many locations that they will now be competing with in that area. It does make sense that the owner would consolidate locations, maybe that will help to drive down their prices a bit.
    They have pretty ladies and good service. Nothing beyond what kind of service other places have tbh. That new nail joint is closer to me by a hair, but if they don't decrease their house fees, I personally won't go out of my way to return. Just my take.

    Also, I dunno about anyone else, but the whole "walk through a nail salon full of chatty women" thing is a real turn off for me. The whole move seems like a bad idea across the board.

  9. #4455
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    Do they still have the table shower? That would be the only thing that would get me to go back there. If they brought in younger and better looking ladies, that too would get me back but the chances of that happening are between slim and none.
    Consider it not worth the time. LOL.

  10. #4454

    New location

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Helen, the owner of Rose Massage, bought a nail salon, Like Hair and Nails, and is moving on December 1st.

    New website has address.
    I have never made my way to Rose, but I've been to many in the S burbs including my go-to. I am curious to see if they can compete down there with their current price range. They do have an online booking (though some have mentioned it is kind of pointless), but I don't know if they have anything else that justifies the 40% house price increase. At least compared to the many locations that they will now be competing with in that area. It does make sense that the owner would consolidate locations, maybe that will help to drive down their prices a bit.

  11. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    That meant a venture down to Spring Lake Park, for a traditional older lady experience. 3-4/10 on appearance, but the actual massage from her starts with an M and ends in I IA was actually very nice and sensual. Jr was ready on the flip, then it got busy and the sensual movements left a bit and more jackhammer started to get to you all bothering my visit LOL. Over all, 6/7 out of 10 as I appreciated the massage, and of course the ability to not stop the movements once the lava flows, as that is a killer for me. He will let you know when he is done.
    Do they still have the table shower? That would be the only thing that would get me to go back there. If they brought in younger and better looking ladies, that too would get me back but the chances of that happening are between slim and none.

  12. #4452

    Mm rotica

    Has anybody been on there lately there seems to be a place they're advertising in northwest suburbs is it worth checking out?

  13. #4451

    Harmony massage

    So I was at Harmony massage on Sunday and had a youngish mid 30's asaon girl with nice tits. Does any one know the line up there anymore. Also who gives the hardest roughest massage in the cities? Right now Gillian is the best for me.

  14. #4450

    Asian Massage

    Looks like a temporary shutdown for place off of University in Blaine, was passing by and short on time, thought I would visit as the Manager (if still there) was always very good to great for me. IT has been close to 18 months though.

    That meant a venture down to Spring Lake Park, for a traditional older lady experience. 3-4/10 on appearance, but the actual massage from her starts with an M and ends in I IA was actually very nice and sensual. Jr was ready on the flip, then it got busy and the sensual movements left a bit and more jackhammer started to get to you all bothering my visit LOL. Over all, 6/7 out of 10 as I appreciated the massage, and of course the ability to not stop the movements once the lava flows, as that is a killer for me. He will let you know when he is done.

  15. #4449
    Quote Originally Posted by HazyDavy  [View Original Post]
    Man, don't I wish. Start with the the little hottie part.
    Come to FL. My point is, stop paying so much for L1, poor service and bad attitude girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape