Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5633
-
07-14-24 18:27 #4133Regular Member

Posts: 16Checked out the moon today. Gives legit vibes but had steady foot traffic and phone calls. 2 ladies there I was hoping to get lucky but struck out. Got stuck with the shorter one. Not a looker but decent body. Massage wasn't bad either. Ill go back soon and hopefully become a familiar face.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 12:02 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 75LOL that's hilarious.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 11:15 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 503I read your reply so I thought I'd try it out. I had a weeks worth of reserves bottled up and can shoot like Peter North. Went during the evening time when it was busy. The masseuse was not attractive and I was eager so I did 30 minutes. Massage was average and when I flipped I gave her the signal. He started out nice and slow, however I don't nut fast so she started jackhammer which started to get noisy. I'm thinking for sure the customers have to hear the fapping. Shortly after I busted so much cum the masseuse got startled and with a loud voice said something in Chinese. The look on her face was so funny. She cleaned me up and when I exited the curtains I got some second looks. She rushed me out and I quickly tipped $10.
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 09:06 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 161Yes it is Massage Moon.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 21:36 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 49Healing Foot
It's a weird spot for sure and it took me a few visits to actually get a massage. On my first visit, I walked in and a guy was working and said they were busy, so I just turned around and left. On my second visit, I called ahead and a woman answered and said to come in, but when I got there, it was the same guy saying they were busy so I left. I tried one more time and I called ahead, and when I got there I got a massage from a halfway decent looking provider. Halfway through the massage, I was wondering if the place was legit or not, then I heard a female customer come in to get a foot massage, so I'm thinking no HE for sure. But on the flip, she offered HJ, but it was hard to focus with the female customer and the other masseuse chatting on the other side of the curtain.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 20:17 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm with you on that. On top of all that, it's right next to a busy bar / restaurant.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 14:15 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 503Thanks for starting this thread Burt! There's definitely a quantity of AMPs posted here but the million dollar question is what is the quality of women? Any more Mia's? Youthful appearance, nice body and fun.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 22:40 #4126Regular Member

Posts: 18Healing foot
Do you go for the 30 min body massage or foot massage for that? Over in Vh?
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 18:23 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 75Well in my one visit there, a lady was getting a foot massage right outside my curtain while I was getting a HE. It was an experience for sure.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 16:40 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 700Is this the same as Massage Moon off of Cedar? MY search didn't show Moon Spa.
Originally Posted by LifeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 15:54 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 161Moon Spa SLP
Went to other day to just get a massage because I needed one. Turned out to be a above average massage with a L1 finish and she stuck her finger so far the I almost pop from that, she know her way around the prostate. Not young or very good looking but made it up with top massage and finish.
-
07-11-24 14:13 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 198Alright ya'll are wild. I always see the curtains on goog and hear that there are dudes working there and non-mongers frequent there. All huge red flags in my book. Are the ladies there just that eager for a tip? And are the dudes that work there just down with them doing HE's? Not to mention the sound. Do the women getting their feet massaged just talk too much to hear the sloppy sound of an HE? Or are they on the opposite corner of the small store? Or are the curtains good at sound isolation? Or did they invest in hyper quiet massage oil?
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
I've got nothing but questions for Healing Foot Spa. It boggles my mind that anyone has received an HE there.
-
07-10-24 13:15 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 700Anyone familiar with this, north burbs
(320)xxxx107.
Serene Spa in Princeton?
Perhaps any of you do an up north drive by on way to cabin / fishing?
-
07-10-24 11:38 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 700I second Foot and Back I forgot to add that, as the taller one and I connect really well. She does an excellent job! I will also second the Healing Foot Spa, the curtains do it for me, and the guys are doing ladies feet right across from you talking. It's naughty, and it is the most economical smile around! Gets busy though! I think I will go next week, as we vibe as well.
Originally Posted by Wynnmoss
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 18:07 #4119Regular Member

Posts: 9Additions
Add Arcadia Wellness and Foot and Back to the happy list.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





