Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 61408
-
11-10-24 07:55 #57163Senior Member

Posts: 54Candace (maybe). Suki with stench
I had business to take care of on the top side of Baltimore so I decided to take the scenic route through the city. I start on the west side and "think" I see Candace on Fulton. I swing back around and see her talking or arguing with some other people so I left. I realize I've seen the person before and if that's her she looks cuter in the pictures, she kinda looks like I rat in person.
I make my way up to Garrison and spot the famous chick Suki. I've never had her. She gets in my car and I could smell was some funky fishy pussy. Made her exit expeditiously.
I was about to call the escort Raven with the spider tattoo since she's in that area and I don't pay anywhere close to her online prices but ended up finding some slim blonde white chick in her hair tied up in a bun. I think early thirties. Pretty cool chick. Got the head and went about my business.
-
11-09-24 15:57 #57162Senior Member

Posts: 1369Candace
Well done Habla!! I'm the same way. If I want to overpay for an experience, I would just get an escort. That's just my opinion. That's what happens when our members (mostly newer members), rabidly chase the "experiences" reported on here. Remember Kiara 10-15 yrs ago? It was a frenzy, like sharks attacking prey. I'm kinda "old school"; I don't mention this site and I negotiate reasonably. And not to check another man's pockets, but I don't offer exorbitant $$ and I do pretty well in my journeys. Peace.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 12:44 #57161Senior Member

Posts: 129Candace
Good luck bro. Don't forget to report how it went if you hook up with her.
Originally Posted by Jeric829
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 10:27 #57160Senior Member

Posts: 1041Damn nice find.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Love to see the video.
-
11-08-24 23:05 #57159Senior Member

Posts: 54Ol' College try
I'm pretty good at talking the price down and getting what I want from them. Doesn't happen EVERYTIME. But most of the time I'm getting what I want for dirt cheap.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 22:33 #57158Aka2555Guest
Dundalk?
Does anybody know of where I can find good or decent looking girls in the dundalk area or at least on the east side? I've drink arount the citgo in dundalk and is almost empty.
-
11-08-24 20:09 #57157Senior Member

Posts: 129Candace
Ran into her at westside area. She is now upcharging knowing she is in demand. I passed as I didn't agree of service expecations for what she is asking for.
Originally Posted by Jeric829
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 17:22 #57156Senior Member

Posts: 1318I've got a bit of an itch to partake in the gb. When. Where.
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 15:45 #57155Senior Member

Posts: 54Cute Head Doctors
I know you guys love that little gremlin Kiara but I could never approach that. But I'm going to be out there this weekend and wanted someone who is great and can handle a larger size. A lot of the throat goats some people rave about don't live up to the hype and I've come to the conclusion that it might be because some of the guys might be a little smaller. I know I really like Nadia on the westside head game for some reason but she had lost her phone. Anyway, anyone who has a throat goats on standby please inbox your boy.
-
11-08-24 15:41 #57154Senior Member

Posts: 67Too risky
Personal hygiene should be one of the major factors to choose your nutcracker right.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 15:36 #57153Senior Member

Posts: 54On the lookout for Candice
I have to head out there this weekend, I'm definitely going to try to see if I can catch up with her. She's my type, how was the head? I try not to fuck these SW for hygiene reasons and I don't like them getting attached after I do.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 14:54 #57152Senior Member

Posts: 602Sign me up
Add Chico to your list. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 14:14 #57151Senior Member

Posts: 1189Same, let me know when.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 00:22 #57150Senior Member

Posts: 161Inbox
Clear inbox bro. She looks like Candice reported by baby.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MaxHard1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 00:01 #57149Senior Member

Posts: 602Desiree
Thursday night, I was at the Marathon gas station on Patapsco Ave & Washington Blvd when a WSW approached my car. Said her name was Desiree, but goes by Desi. She wanted a ride to Morrell Park to cop some shit and offered to pay me $5 so I said OK.
She hops in and asks me if I wanted to date. She promised me a really good deal, LOL. Half-and-half for 30. IMO, that's not a deal, it's pretty much standard rates for SW's. I agreed but during the ride, I noticed that she smelled like a gas tank, LOL. She's part of group of people that live behind the gas station, but she smelled like she took a bath in gasoline. I drove her down to the block on Washington Blvd where everyone hangs out. I told her that I would wait for her, but as soon as she got out, I drove off. I just couldn't do it. I really needed to get a nut, but the smell was too much. She was slim with black hair and a big nose. Looked like she might be mixed, maybe has some native Indian heritage? I think she's been reported on before with similar comments about the smell.
Chico.










Reply With Quote




