Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 61388
-
11-10-24 18:56 #57128Senior Member

Posts: 977Desiree
This is a pic of her when she was seeing better days. She been dating for probably 15 years. I caught her in the early years when she still had ass and tits.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Nowadays. I avoid. Service sucks and she just not out to please IMO.
She's mixed black and white.
-
11-10-24 18:11 #57127Senior Member

Posts: 36Ain't that the truth. Need to be on a prophylactic dose of Doxy and PrEP.
Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 07:55 #57126Senior Member

Posts: 54Candace (maybe). Suki with stench
I had business to take care of on the top side of Baltimore so I decided to take the scenic route through the city. I start on the west side and "think" I see Candace on Fulton. I swing back around and see her talking or arguing with some other people so I left. I realize I've seen the person before and if that's her she looks cuter in the pictures, she kinda looks like I rat in person.
I make my way up to Garrison and spot the famous chick Suki. I've never had her. She gets in my car and I could smell was some funky fishy pussy. Made her exit expeditiously.
I was about to call the escort Raven with the spider tattoo since she's in that area and I don't pay anywhere close to her online prices but ended up finding some slim blonde white chick in her hair tied up in a bun. I think early thirties. Pretty cool chick. Got the head and went about my business.
-
11-09-24 15:57 #57125Senior Member

Posts: 1370Candace
Well done Habla!! I'm the same way. If I want to overpay for an experience, I would just get an escort. That's just my opinion. That's what happens when our members (mostly newer members), rabidly chase the "experiences" reported on here. Remember Kiara 10-15 yrs ago? It was a frenzy, like sharks attacking prey. I'm kinda "old school"; I don't mention this site and I negotiate reasonably. And not to check another man's pockets, but I don't offer exorbitant $$ and I do pretty well in my journeys. Peace.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 12:44 #57124Senior Member

Posts: 129Candace
Good luck bro. Don't forget to report how it went if you hook up with her.
Originally Posted by Jeric829
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 10:27 #57123Senior Member

Posts: 1041Damn nice find.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Love to see the video.
-
11-08-24 23:05 #57122Senior Member

Posts: 54Ol' College try
I'm pretty good at talking the price down and getting what I want from them. Doesn't happen EVERYTIME. But most of the time I'm getting what I want for dirt cheap.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 22:33 #57121Aka2555Guest
Dundalk?
Does anybody know of where I can find good or decent looking girls in the dundalk area or at least on the east side? I've drink arount the citgo in dundalk and is almost empty.
-
11-08-24 20:09 #57120Senior Member

Posts: 129Candace
Ran into her at westside area. She is now upcharging knowing she is in demand. I passed as I didn't agree of service expecations for what she is asking for.
Originally Posted by Jeric829
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 17:22 #57119Senior Member

Posts: 1320I've got a bit of an itch to partake in the gb. When. Where.
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 15:45 #57118Senior Member

Posts: 54Cute Head Doctors
I know you guys love that little gremlin Kiara but I could never approach that. But I'm going to be out there this weekend and wanted someone who is great and can handle a larger size. A lot of the throat goats some people rave about don't live up to the hype and I've come to the conclusion that it might be because some of the guys might be a little smaller. I know I really like Nadia on the westside head game for some reason but she had lost her phone. Anyway, anyone who has a throat goats on standby please inbox your boy.
-
11-08-24 15:41 #57117Senior Member

Posts: 67Too risky
Personal hygiene should be one of the major factors to choose your nutcracker right.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 15:36 #57116Senior Member

Posts: 54On the lookout for Candice
I have to head out there this weekend, I'm definitely going to try to see if I can catch up with her. She's my type, how was the head? I try not to fuck these SW for hygiene reasons and I don't like them getting attached after I do.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 14:54 #57115Senior Member

Posts: 602Sign me up
Add Chico to your list. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 14:14 #57114Senior Member

Posts: 1189Same, let me know when.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




