Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 14577
-
11-08-24 08:30 #11352Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes, and more.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:11 #11351Senior Member

Posts: 169Nykee Nymph
Not to drag up any drama but holy crap this one got a sudden and bad case of GPS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/686937897959
-
11-08-24 08:06 #11350Senior Member

Posts: 169Can you expand on that
fs? Bbbj? Cim?
Originally Posted by jerbearnaples
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:01 #11349Senior Member

Posts: 169Ahh I see
Thanks. I was wondering about that one as well.
Originally Posted by Choowicks
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 22:20 #11348Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes
Seen her twice. Once a few years back and again last month. Pics are the girl from a few years. Currently the face is a bit rougher but the body is still banging. Both times as advertised and will absolutely wear you out!
Originally Posted by Choowicks
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 22:14 #11347Senior Member

Posts: 35Here you go.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 20:40 #11346Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes
Seen her twice once years and again last month.
Originally Posted by Choowicks
[View Original Post]
Body is still like the pics.
Face a bit rougher. Service is GFE and the will absolutely wear you out!
-
11-07-24 20:31 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 48Kimberlry
I don't see many here lately with a body like hers. Run, don't walk. There is upsell but the basics and the view is awesome.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/2144632
-
11-07-24 16:40 #11344Senior Member

Posts: 195No
It was a '02 Tahoe blowing power steering fluid out a busted hose on the exhaust manifold.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 15:23 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 169Link.
We need a link to know who you are referring too.
Originally Posted by Choowicks
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 14:35 #11342Senior Member

Posts: 169Spidey sense tingled
So I made an inquiry to her and got a gut feeling that something was off. Here is the text exchange. Same donation for 2 girls as for one just doesn't seem like that would be for real.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 12:58 #11341Senior Member

Posts: 35Non gag reflex
Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?
-
11-07-24 10:47 #11340Senior Member

Posts: 667Carburetor?
Fuel line leak? I think it was an old toyota pick up. Can't remember. White in color
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 10:40 #11339Senior Member

Posts: 195It Wasn't
Wasn't really a honeytrap, in my business I help out a lot of people down on their luck so I didn't really didn't think much about it. Had seen her enough to THINK I could take her at her word and that's where I made the mistake. But again I almost don't regret doing the job as she surely would have ended up with a car fire.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 10:40 #11338Senior Member

Posts: 169Goddess / Sloan
Have seen this ad on LC anybody have info? Looks "real" but nowadays you can't be sure.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/178600504










Reply With Quote





