rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 972 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 14578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11338

    Goddess / Sloan

    Have seen this ad on LC anybody have info? Looks "real" but nowadays you can't be sure.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/178600504

  2. #11337

    Colombian

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3517512

    Has anyone seen this girl? she posts a couple different phone numbers. I think she's legit, but I've had weird communication.

  3. #11336

    Colombian

    https://callescort.org/786-948-2815

    Has anyone seen this girl? I know she posts couple different phone numbers. I think she's legit, but I've had weird communication.

  4. #11335

    Brakes on her truck

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid. Her car was in a really dangerous situation so I did the repair and then she flaked. You live you learn the hard way.
    She had said to me she was stuck in her room because her brakes were gone. I got there, did the hello thing. I like her dog more than her. Anyway, I bled the brakes with the bleed kit and fluid I brought. They seemed to be working fine, so I didn't check the pads. Started the session, and she said it was a C note right away. I told her the kit and fluid was $50. It wasn't, I already had it. She said ok to $50. I told her my labor isn't free. She looked friggin heartbroken, so settled on $40. This was 3 years ago. Not going back.

  5. #11334

    A lot of us have been there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid. Her car was in a really dangerous situation so I did the repair and then she flaked. You live you learn the hard way.
    I don't mean with her specifically. But it can be easy to fall into the honey trap and start believing she thinks you are special. None of us are. We are marks to be used with all their skills of persuasion and then discarded as they move on to the next john. We mean nothing to them. And we need to act accordingly.

  6. #11333

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever "help" period. The "help" we can offer is to do a date. Don't ever do anything other than that. Period.
    I was stupid. Her car was in a really dangerous situation so I did the repair and then she flaked. You live you learn the hard way.

  7. #11332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever extend help, she doesn't appreciate it.
    Don't ever "help" period. The "help" we can offer is to do a date. Don't ever do anything other than that. Period.

  8. #11331

    Just

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    Hey there guys, I am new to posting reviews. I joined this forum not to long ago. I told myself I wanted to meet 3 providers and I was done. I have met 3 of them and they were ok. Another was good and another was amazing! I wanted to share my experience with you all! I met the most amazing woman and her name is Foxy, her link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/922315343877I've seen her twice and It's always a good experience and I feel really comfortable and most importantly safe.
    Don't ever extend help, she doesn't appreciate it.

  9. #11330

    Foxy

    Hey there guys, I am new to posting reviews. I joined this forum not to long ago. I told myself I wanted to meet 3 providers and I was done. I have met 3 of them and they were ok. Another was good and another was amazing! I wanted to share my experience with you all! I met the most amazing woman and her name is Foxy, her link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/922315343877I've seen her twice and It's always a good experience and I feel really comfortable and most importantly safe.

  10. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you guys are aware but PC crystal announced on twitter / x that she is leaving the state for 5 months. Last day is Thursday 11/7/24. Guys seriously if you haven't experienced her now is the time. I was a regular before I left the state myself. First woman that I did anal with. I used to drive 2 hours from Stuart fl to go pound her asshole and it was worth the drive every time. The donation was crazy cheap for what service you got. Never been in her pussy was always BJ and anal every visit. Never will I forget her grunts while I was slaying her shitter. Good times man good times.
    Any idea where she's going?

  11. #11328

  12. #11327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Do I need to tell him part 2: This is awkward.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    I've been seen her on STG for a while now! Does anyone have any experience with her please lmk I've been meaning to see her! Thanks everyone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/008385942794
    She has physical issues from a car accident. So she can not stand up straight or do certain things and you will NEVER see her fully naked.

  13. #11326

    Her Pictures Are Deceiving Then!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I guess so. She only has one leg. No bs. If you are cool with that, go for it.
    Thanks for the info! Is it still manageable?

  14. #11325

    Do I really need to tell him?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times on STG and before I pull the trigger can anyone tell me if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/148982413955
    I guess so. She only has one leg. No bs. If you are cool with that, go for it.

  15. #11324

    Is she legit!

    I saw her a few times on STG and before I pull the trigger can anyone tell me if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/148982413955

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape