Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 973 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 14585
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11345

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Fuel line leak? I think it was an old toyota pick up. Can't remember. White in color
    It was a '02 Tahoe blowing power steering fluid out a busted hose on the exhaust manifold.

  2. #11344

    Link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?
    We need a link to know who you are referring too.

  3. #11343

    Spidey sense tingled

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this ad on LC anybody have info? Looks "real" but nowadays you can't be sure.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/178600504
    So I made an inquiry to her and got a gut feeling that something was off. Here is the text exchange. Same donation for 2 girls as for one just doesn't seem like that would be for real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sloan_1.jpg‎   Sloan_2.jpg‎   Friend_Pic.jpg‎  

  4. #11342

    Non gag reflex

    Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?

  5. #11341

    Carburetor?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't really a honeytrap, in my business I help out a lot of people down on their luck so I didn't really didn't think much about it. Had seen her enough to THINK I could take her at her word and that's where I made the mistake. But again I almost don't regret doing the job as she surely would have ended up with a car fire.
    Fuel line leak? I think it was an old toyota pick up. Can't remember. White in color

  6. #11340

    It Wasn't

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean with her specifically. But it can be easy to fall into the honey trap and start believing she thinks you are special. None of us are. We are marks to be used with all their skills of persuasion and then discarded as they move on to the next john. We mean nothing to them. And we need to act accordingly.
    Wasn't really a honeytrap, in my business I help out a lot of people down on their luck so I didn't really didn't think much about it. Had seen her enough to THINK I could take her at her word and that's where I made the mistake. But again I almost don't regret doing the job as she surely would have ended up with a car fire.

  7. #11339

    Goddess / Sloan

    Have seen this ad on LC anybody have info? Looks "real" but nowadays you can't be sure.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/178600504

  8. #11338

    Colombian

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3517512

    Has anyone seen this girl? she posts a couple different phone numbers. I think she's legit, but I've had weird communication.

  9. #11337

    Colombian

    https://callescort.org/786-948-2815

    Has anyone seen this girl? I know she posts couple different phone numbers. I think she's legit, but I've had weird communication.

  10. #11336

    Brakes on her truck

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid. Her car was in a really dangerous situation so I did the repair and then she flaked. You live you learn the hard way.
    She had said to me she was stuck in her room because her brakes were gone. I got there, did the hello thing. I like her dog more than her. Anyway, I bled the brakes with the bleed kit and fluid I brought. They seemed to be working fine, so I didn't check the pads. Started the session, and she said it was a C note right away. I told her the kit and fluid was $50. It wasn't, I already had it. She said ok to $50. I told her my labor isn't free. She looked friggin heartbroken, so settled on $40. This was 3 years ago. Not going back.

  11. #11335

    A lot of us have been there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid. Her car was in a really dangerous situation so I did the repair and then she flaked. You live you learn the hard way.
    I don't mean with her specifically. But it can be easy to fall into the honey trap and start believing she thinks you are special. None of us are. We are marks to be used with all their skills of persuasion and then discarded as they move on to the next john. We mean nothing to them. And we need to act accordingly.

  12. #11334

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever "help" period. The "help" we can offer is to do a date. Don't ever do anything other than that. Period.
    I was stupid. Her car was in a really dangerous situation so I did the repair and then she flaked. You live you learn the hard way.

  13. #11333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever extend help, she doesn't appreciate it.
    Don't ever "help" period. The "help" we can offer is to do a date. Don't ever do anything other than that. Period.

  14. #11332

    Just

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    Hey there guys, I am new to posting reviews. I joined this forum not to long ago. I told myself I wanted to meet 3 providers and I was done. I have met 3 of them and they were ok. Another was good and another was amazing! I wanted to share my experience with you all! I met the most amazing woman and her name is Foxy, her link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/922315343877I've seen her twice and It's always a good experience and I feel really comfortable and most importantly safe.
    Don't ever extend help, she doesn't appreciate it.

  15. #11331

    Foxy

    Hey there guys, I am new to posting reviews. I joined this forum not to long ago. I told myself I wanted to meet 3 providers and I was done. I have met 3 of them and they were ok. Another was good and another was amazing! I wanted to share my experience with you all! I met the most amazing woman and her name is Foxy, her link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/922315343877I've seen her twice and It's always a good experience and I feel really comfortable and most importantly safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape