Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 775 1275 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33225

    Link

    Someone just posted a link for Muggy's I was able to see their shots very well know like the OG juice ass Britt and who can forget the H-spinner last shot looks like gasta. I hope her lover from the SW board is paying for her maruchan so yea give it a look might one of them come back to the game asking for high-end donations because they come out with their big ego as big their fatasess.

  2. #33224

    Ivy

    Just had a great dream with Ivy and she looking for clients. If you have the number hit her up while you can. She comes and goes.

    If you don't have number pm me and Ill hook you up.

  3. #33223

    Does anyone remember this one?

    Petit spinner looking but she can take bbc without issue a very hard to get in touch. She used to hang in the H8 in Midlo. I think was good location. I think she was doing more regulars than any vary else. Last time I met her she was asking for $ for her candy before f-time. I think she was collecting and run or might be not I passed size she didn't have Room. She back to the game or someone is posting with her pics, no response jet too busy or just playing her old games. If anyone willing to post some input very welcome to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1085.jpg‎  

  4. #33222

    Dried up

    It seems like everyone under twenty five either leaves or gets busted.

    I need someone petite and under 21 to finish my bingo card for the year.

    Anyone have any suggestions or UTRs?

  5. #33221

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    They're not talking about Vicky, they're talking about the girl whose mugshot is not too far from Vicky's.
    Pretty sure the one being talked about is this one with the nose ring. Looks like her male colleague was also taken. I always wondered about this one and now have my answer.

    Safe hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5611.jpg‎  

  6. #33220
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her mugshot and did multiple stares. She looks a little different from what I remember but I thought that was her. The mouth on that little lady. She wouldn't let me smash. Said I was too big for her tiny snatch. I bet that grip felt real good. S.
    I used to hook up with Vikki years ago when she was near Chippenham hospital. I'm 99% sure that's her in the mugshot and pretty sure I remember that last name. She was a lot hotter then. She always said she had a kids size puss (turned me off when she would say that) and she would put some lube on. Had wondered what happens to her.

  7. #33219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    That is her. Definitely had some good times with her.

    Last time I looked her up on social media she had moved out of the state and looked like she was doing great and looked like she got her shit together when her kid was born. Damn shame.

    Where was she advertising? I can't believe with how popular she was no one would have mentioned that she was back and posting.
    They're not talking about Vicky, they're talking about the girl whose mugshot is not too far from Vicky's.

  8. #33218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her mugshot and did multiple stares. She looks a little different from what I remember but I thought that was her. The mouth on that little lady. She wouldn't let me smash. Said I was too big for her tiny snatch. I bet that grip felt real good. S.
    That is her. Definitely had some good times with her.

    Last time I looked her up on social media she had moved out of the state and looked like she was doing great and looked like she got her shit together when her kid was born. Damn shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I think her nose ring is different. Also her adds are still being posted. Could be her but not sure.
    Where was she advertising? I can't believe with how popular she was no one would have mentioned that she was back and posting.

  9. #33217
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences with Nyla?

    Plan to hit her up today.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/po...u/639511383269
    Nothing recent but she used to be fun. Her mom played too but not at the same time.

  10. #33216
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences with Nyla?

    Plan to hit her up today.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/po...u/639511383269
    I tried to meet her a year or so ago. She had a hotel out by Dupont at the time, when I got there she had to back out because of something with her babysitter for her young kid. Glad to see she is back, would like to try again.

  11. #33215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I thought that was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Wow, Vicky is still around and still getting into trouble I see. I'd thought she'd move away like 6 foot sky did.
    I looked at her mugshot and did multiple stares. She looks a little different from what I remember but I thought that was her. The mouth on that little lady. She wouldn't let me smash. Said I was too big for her tiny snatch. I bet that grip felt real good. S.

  12. #33214

    Perla

    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    Not really she's staying at the roof I scooped the place out 30 minutes before meeting. 100% legit, safe and real. Match the tats up from the ad.
    Saw Perla for a QV at the Red Roof Inn and she quoted me $100. Got there and she said for $200, her "sister" would join in, I asked to see the sister and she was a much bigger girl with huge titties. Her sister didn't look good so I declined, then she said how about for $150 and that was tempting but honestly, didn't carry extra cash and they wouldn't take cashapp, so I declined. Perla was not pretty, looks a 4/10 but her body is better, a solid 6. 5/10. Nice tits and ass and body felt good overall. The CBJ was boring and she is very much a clock watcher. Tried a few positions and finished up because she was rushing me. Overall, a pretty boring visit, but YMMV.

  13. #33213
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her. I could be wrong.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/Henrico/
    Wow, Vicky is still around and still getting into trouble I see. I'd thought she'd move away like 6 foot sky did.

  14. #33212

    Nyla

    Any recent experiences with Nyla?

    Plan to hit her up today.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/po...u/639511383269

  15. #33211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She passed all the checks as legit but wants to FaceTime before meeting. Also says she's 18 which has me nervous.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/178489943
    Looks like her. I could be wrong.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/Henrico/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape