Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 37334
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33179

    Airport Hotel Area

    Hello Gentlemen,

    I've lurked with this account for years (usually the Asheville forums) but this is my very first post.

    I hope this question isn't too stupid or disruptive but here we go!

    Are there any good providers around the Airport area? They would have to be willing to do outcall to the hotel.

    The only advertising site I check normally is SKG, should I be looking at other ones?

  2. #33178

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She is still in the area. You can catch her on SnapChat.
    https://callescort.org/804-843-8445

  3. #33177
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    happens.
    Not sure if serious. 120 for qv...

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    German
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/154521871[/QUOTE]

    https://archive.ph/kvhUO
    This chick returned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241029_071338.jpg‎  

  4. #33176
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Met up with aki today. The website pictures are accurate. She is very pretty. On to the main event. We did the shower and got onto the bed. Her body is amazing. When she answered the door she was covered up heavily but once the clothes came it, it was amazing. But that's really where it only got good. Not really GFE. No Lfk or Dfk. The bbj was a 8/10 and the the cg was 8/10. What threw me off is I paid for hr so I wanted to go twice but she was eager for me to leave after the first. That kind of messed up the vibes but other than that it was a good experience. YMMV.
    I talked to one of the other Japanese girls about this. Apparently that's how it's done normally. You get one go and that's it. So you got to talk to them aviut it at the start and make sure they are cool with it, likely if you get one of the Chinese girls they are down for that.

    But like you said it does kill the vibes and that sort of ended my yellow fever. I might keep an eye out for some particular ones who come back but the price point is too much for regular stops by me.

  5. #33175

    Aki

    Met up with aki today. The website pictures are accurate. She is very pretty. On to the main event. We did the shower and got onto the bed. Her body is amazing. When she answered the door she was covered up heavily but once the clothes came it, it was amazing. But that's really where it only got good. Not really GFE. No Lfk or Dfk. The bbj was a 8/10 and the the cg was 8/10. What threw me off is I paid for hr so I wanted to go twice but she was eager for me to leave after the first. That kind of messed up the vibes but other than that it was a good experience. YMMV.

  6. #33174

    Jessica / Big Booty Judy. Ghosted

    Jessica aka Big Booty Judy got a new number and recently posted on STG. I reached out, found out that she was going to be watching her sister's home while she was away, and she was setting up incalls. I found out where she would be and the good news was that it was not too far from me. I asked if she would be available at a certain time in the early evening, she said yes and I told her that I would come by then. Prior to leaving I reached out and said that I was going to head out shortly and reconfirmed our time. As I got close, I actually called and she asked me to hold off for 10 minutes because someone else was coming by. She asked me how much I usually paid and then asked if I could pay more, which I did not appreciate. When I pushed back, she said she would call me in 10 minutes. Guess what? She never called. I reached out the next day and let her know. Politely, but firmly, how I felt. I reminded her that she is the one who gave me the previous pricing (even still had the text message to prove it). I asked her what she would prefer, but she never answered. I've helped her out in the past, given her a ride and have always been polite. I think I am going to drop her from my list, which is too bad because she was affordable and offered a lot of options. And a bunch of baggage to go with it.

    I think my problem is that I look at everything like a business. If her being an escort is what she has decided to do to earn money, then she should be courteous to her clients and provide the services and pricing that she has agreed to. Double booking, trying to raise prices without any forewarning or explanation as to why the prices are being going up is unacceptable. If this is how she decides to treat her clients, then someone else can have the money I would give to her. Simple as that. Move on.

  7. #33173

    Glo info

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jack, your inbox is full. Could you dm me her number?
    Hey Jack, your inbox is full. Could you dm me her number?

  8. #33172

    Gloria digits

    Hey Jack, your inbox is full. Could you dm me her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday out if the blue I got a call from the legend herself and she is back and available for limited car relief today and incall after that. If you know, you know. She hasn't lost a step and needs some work DM for digits and info. Out.

  9. #33171

    Gigi?

    Anyone have Gigi's info?

  10. #33170
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday out if the blue I got a call from the legend herself and she is back and available for limited car relief today and incall after that. If you know, you know. She hasn't lost a step and needs some work DM for digits and info. Out.
    Dm is full wondering if I could get her info haven't dreamt of her in a while.

  11. #33169

    Gloria / Glo / Gigi gilf

    Yesterday out if the blue I got a call from the legend herself and she is back and available for limited car relief today and incall after that. If you know, you know. She hasn't lost a step and needs some work DM for digits and info. Out.

  12. #33168

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Gabby? I thought she went Utr but not sure. The girl that always wore big sunglasses.
    She is still in the area. You can catch her on SnapChat.

  13. #33167

    Where is gabby?

    Anyone know what happened to Gabby? I thought she went Utr but not sure. The girl that always wore big sunglasses.

  14. #33166
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Has Jessica changed her phone yet again? We were talking just a month ago on 0274, but since then I have not received any response. She does sometimes takes days to respond to a request, but this is not what I would expect.

    Thank you!
    Theres an ad she put up today with a new number. She hasnt replied from that number yet, at least for me. But there is also a recent report about too many visitors crowding around her place.

  15. #33165

    Gabriela Latina

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5716429667/1

    Met up with Gabriela yesterday in an Airbnb in Richmond. Pictures are accurate and she is a mid 30's stacked Latina with manmade T&A, pretty face and very pleasant attitude. Comms were easy and her first text included damage at 1.2 qv 1.5 hh. She required a video call then sent me address. Got to the door and she let me in a minute later. Very happy to see if was the woman from the pictures and she had a very warm and welcoming personality so I went with a hh. Doesn't speak English but we communicated through her bad English and my bad Spanish well enough.

    Started with some sanitizer and off to the CBJ which was above average as far as CBJs go and she could dt a bit. She's full covered BTW, no BBJ and no anal. That went on for about 5 minutes She then hopped on for some cowgirl and man can she ride. Very passionate the whole time like a long lost lover. Fast, slow, whispering in my ear, kissing my neck, big fake titties in the face. She was great at picking up the mood and timing her movements up with mine. Absolutely no quit on her and after about 10 minutes I had to get a good look at that ass so I made her get into doggy. She immediately goes face down, ass up and what a view. Took my time with that beautiful Latina ass for a while and hit it at all different angles and speeds but she got into it all and fucked back the entire time. Fill the bag and she throws her hips back aggressively to get every last drop. She cleans me up and I'm on my way pocket and nuts a bit lighter.

    The Latina market is underutilized here in Richmond and there are some gems out there. Sure, a lot of them post fake pictures and give bad service but we should give the good ones like Gabriela who actually post real pictures and provide great service our business so more come to the area. Why are we all chasing after the same m*th heads that are just as likely to rob you, ghost you in the ghetto or give you some dripdick as they are to provide decent service. Latinas fuck much better, have better hygiene, take care of their bodies, have great t&a and aren't fucked up on some unknown substance (s). Just treat them with respect and they are usually a great lay.

    Latina Prices are usually 100-120 qv and 140-160 hh. While I'm saying give these lovely ladies some business, do not fuck this up by ever paying outside those price ranges and screwing us all over in the end.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    JSam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape