Thread: Happiness ii
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 2642
-
11-08-24 08:57 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 81Yuna
I was told Yuna on vacay till later Nov, 20th?
Originally Posted by OldMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 18:49 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 1401Thanks for the lineup.
Originally Posted by OldMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 18:00 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 182Lineup
Haven't visited for a little bit so called Suji for the lineup.
Yoko. Snow. Ruby. Rachel. Amy.
Happy hunting guys.
-
11-03-24 14:03 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 851Glad it all worked out for you. In the end for me it is about service. Looks, of course, help and you don't want to be with someone you are not attracted to at all. I'm no expert on age and it matters less to me than general looks and service. Personally, I think Rachel is sexy so it's good for me.
Originally Posted by KuiKui2
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 00:30 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 44That is the way things are for you and your view point. We do not have good options here because no one wants to pay for the service. I thought doing this was more for the visual than the service. I can get the same done at home with a 10. I do this for the visual of being with other pretty sexy women. If they are below what I have at home I will walk out. I have no problem paying for good service with a sexy pretty woman. Also I nice body. A lot of the girls doing Onlyfans here will fuck but it will cost you. They also can take dick and last longer. So image paying $1 k for all day service plus hotel room vs paying $$. 20 to $$ 50 for one hour. Which one would you take? Hawaii has some of the most beautiful women in the world. You have to find a way to get in.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 22:10 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 359Snow
Snow is definitely one worth seeing. She looks great, feels great and never seems to have a bad day. Just saw her again and she's always on point with everything from looks to attitude to service. Ina world of hit or miss, she's always on target.
Originally Posted by OlManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 13:43 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 1401OK got it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SadoMasa69
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 06:12 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 29Lemon
Lemon will be back next week. Wednesday, 11/6, at Asia.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 02:28 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 1401She told Me she coming back on November 8th. She didn't say where is she going to be. Maybe going back to Asia. I wish she go to Osaka or Blue Star.
Originally Posted by JChen98
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 23:16 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 139She usually text me when she's coming back, haven't gotten anything yet. But if I remember correctly she said the 5th of next month. Where she's going to be at I don't know, she didn't say anything about her moving.
Originally Posted by JChen98
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:32 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 72Yoko
Just visited Yoko last night. Didn't see her for a while so it was a great reunion. Started with a great body scrub which I love. Yoko washed me head to toe and in between. After a thorough cleaning she spread my cheeks for some extra deep tongue cleaning. Tossed my salad so good. Yoko's rimming and HJ combo is amazing. Got me totally wild so had to bend her over the table and went to Greece straight away. Then went to two holes back and forth. Asked if we can go two times and she said ok so popped in her backdoor. Rinsed off then back into the room for a deep massage on my tight back. Yoko worked on my back for a good ten minutes and relaxed me completely. Flipped over and asked for 69 with FIA same time. Then told her go racg in her ass and enjoyed the view. Told her go completely off then back in so could see the gape. She was getting little tired so had her lie on her back on the edge and went double hole just like porno. Didn't last too long and blew round two in her ass. Pulled out for a view of my creampie then off to the shower together for a quick rinse since mama called time.
-
10-30-24 20:19 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 53Lemon
Anyway heard from Lemon about where she's going next? I heard she's leaving Happiness, sadly. She should be coming back soon so I'm just wondering if anyone in contact with her knows where she'll be working at now?
-
10-29-24 22:55 #2135Banned Member

Posts: 81Giving Credit
Where credit is due. Rachel reached out and more than made good on the misconnect. I'll say this, she takes what she does to heart. Her word and her character are golden. I don't know about you guys, but I've never gone from walk out to appreciative with anyone until Rachel. The only detail that needs sharing here is that she has a heart of gold.
Originally Posted by KuiKui2
[View Original Post]
Be nice to her gentlemen.
KK.
-
10-29-24 08:59 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 491Age
The majority of the women providing are going to be 35+ and up most of the time. At the more established, service focused places, the girls are going to run 45+ and up. At the places where they do raunchy anything goes type of stuff, the girls are going to run 50-55+ and up. This isn't the case literally every single time but for Hawaii at least the majority of these girls are going to be around this age. With onlyfans and the internet young girls do not have to work at the AMP anymore. They have multiple ways to work independently and make more money. You maybe get a couple young gems at some places but those are few and far between.
Originally Posted by MacTruth
[View Original Post]
The girls providing also read this forum so people who see them will tend to under report their age to stay on their good side and also a lot of these men are more worried about service than looks / age. That's just the way things are here in Hawaii. Take it or leave it.
-
10-28-24 19:11 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 44Looks
I will say this. I have not been to a MP in over two years. I went to see Yuna and well I was surprised. At her age because she is in her 60's. Her body is very slim and not attractive in my POV. She was very nice but was upset because I only wanted BBBJ and not FS. She said my Boto was too long and her throat is going be sore. She finished me but didn't think it was a good job so she went and got Connie too repay for that. Only paid Yuna. Connie came in and serviced me up. Her BBJ is very under rated. Never went back since. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to women, but making the excuse that you are old you can't tell what age they are. That crazy. Just like Lemon. She is beautiful but she is in her 50's closer to 60 than 40 and that is okay. The age is not so much the problem, but more how they look. I didn't go to peaches because I didn't want to be upset that the women didn't look that good and it was lies again. Last thing as for Rachael, I really want to go see her but she does look old from the pics. Looking at her knees. But I may go to try the BBBJ but no on the FS. I just look at the reviews sometimes and the Looks be rated 8 or 9 and it is more like a 3 or 4.
Originally Posted by Choni
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





